• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW Theory on BBS:FM Secret Episode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aweomeness96

Ok guys, here comes ANOTHER theory about the Secret Episode, but, mine's different than the ones I have seen. I actually haven't done any research as of yet, but I think I know enough to where I can have this make sense.

My theory is this:
We all know Nomura has stated that the Secret Episode is something that is playable, meaning you can actually be the character and be able to walk around. My thought is this: the Secret Episode is actually Roxas being born! Ok, many of you will say that "this is stupid, we already know how he was born." Well, not exactly.

We know that a Nobody is the Body and Soul of a person, yet while Roxas is in existence, and supposed to be using SORA'S body, Sora is still alive, well, and walkin around killing the Orginization members. Think about that combined with this: Ven and Roxas look exactly alike! Everyone is now thinking, "oh, that's because Ven's heart took shelter inside of Sora, and his heart (which is now in Roxas) affected his appearance."

I feel that Roxas does have Ven's heart, but i feel he also has Ven's body... Which leads me to the Secret Episode Theory:

At first, you see a wandering heart enter the Castle Oblivion, going through the chambers as if it knows where it is going. You see the lifeless body of Ventus, and the heart enters the body, making him a whole being once more. We then play as Ven leaving the castle, mowing down Heartless and Nobodies all the way. We exit the Castle and we see Ven throw his keyblade up into the air and change it into his Ride thing, putting on his armor, getting ready to go to another world, maybe Destiny Islands. On the way, he loses conciousness and lands in Twilight Town, where he is found.

The only problem I have here is how he lost his armor.

Also, we know that Xemnas (Terra's body and soul) is looking for where Ven was laid to rest, but one reason he can't find what he is looking for, The Chamber of Awekening, is because, now that it's purpose has been fulfilled (harboring Ven's body until he awakes and leaves) is gone.

Alright, I am done. I know it probably has a LOT of flaws, which many of you will find, but please DON'T FLAME! Alright, other than that, feel free to discuss.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
i feel he also has Ven's body...
He doesn't. It's confirmed that he has Sora's Body and Soul.

As for the theory:
1 - Very bad fanficy
2 - Ven's body was in CO (and still is) when Roxas visits it in Days.
3 - So, no.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
hes cant have ven body he not ven's nobody

Crystal

Silver Member
Roxas is Sora's body and soul.
Ven's body is in Castle Oblivion.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
This was pretty much my reaction to your theory.

Box_ghost

No, he's not.

Yup, he is.

Namine's connection to Kairi is that she was made using Kairi's heart. And she looks like Kairi.
Roxas' connection to Ven is that he has a portion of it; made using it and looks just like him.

Ven is to Roxas as Namine is to Kairi. The connection to each other is the same. If Roxas isn't part Ven's nobody, Namine can't be Kairi's
And no, I'm not saying that he's not Sora's nobody. Being part Ven's nobody doesn't make him any less of Sora's nobody.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Yup, he is.

Namine's connection to Kairi is that she was made using Kairi's heart. And she looks like Kairi.
Roxas' connection to Ven is that he has a portion of it; made using it and looks just like him.

Ven is to Roxas as Namine is to Kairi. The connection to each other is the same. If Roxas isn't part Ven's nobody, Namine can't be Kairi's
And no, I'm not saying that he's not Sora's nobody. Being part Ven's nobody doesn't make him any less of Sora's nobody.
No. Nami was made BECAUSE of Kairi's heart. Roxas merely HAS Ven's heart. It isn't the same. Nami IS Kairi's Nobody, but Roxas will NEVER be Ven's.

Box_ghost

No. Nami was made BECAUSE of Kairi's heart. Roxas merely HAS Ven's heart. It isn't the same.

And given the fact that the heart is literally your identity in the KH Universe, that would give Roxas Ven's identity.
This doesn't make him Ven.

Nami IS Kairi's Nobody, but Roxas will NEVER be Ven's.

Roxas' appearance is DIRECTLY influenced by Ven's heart.

Q2: Why did Roxas faint in Castle Oblivion on Day 297?
A: Because he had gotten to close to both Sora and Ventus, his “real self”.
Before Day 297 in Days Sora had been to Castle Oblivion, as well as the fact that Ventus is asleep somewhere in the Room of Awakening. Both Sora and Ventus can be called Roxas’ “real selves”, and when he felt their presence it made him faint.

[picture: Axel and Roxas]

When Roxas went to Castle Oblivion the memories of his “real selves” made him confused.

Nomura seems to address Ven as one of Roxas' other's.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
And given the fact that the heart is literally your identity in the KH Universe
I don't agree on that at all. Nobodies don't have hearts and yet they obviously have an identity. I would be more likely to agree that memories are the biggest part in an identity over the heart. The heart is proof of life, it isn't proof of an identity. In CoM Marluxia instructed Nami to break Sora's heart by removing all of his memories. Without his memories he would be a lifeless puppet. I would say losing your memories is losing your identity, not your heart.

that would give Roxas Ven's identity.
Except it didn't. They have different identities. They have different personalties, different memories, different experiences, different views, etc. They are not the same. Roxas doesn't have Ven's identity, he has his face.

It certainly doesn't make him his Nobody either, especially not in the same way that Nami and Kairi are connected. Had Roxas been created because Ven's heart released, then maybe. But it wasn't. Their situations are not the same. Nami is Kairi's Nobody, but Roxas isn't Ven's.

I never said it wasn't. But just because he looks like Ven doesn't mean he is his Nobody, or that he even has his identity.

That would be great except Nomura didn't write that. The only parts of the Ultimania that actually come from Nomura are the interviews. Besides, I'm not arguing that they obviously have a strong connection, I'm arguing that that connection isn't the same as Kairi and Nami's. Which it isn't.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
And given the fact that the heart is literally your identity in the KH Universe, that would give Roxas Ven's identity.

Let's clear up some things:

*Sora stabs himself with Keyblade of People's Hearts
*Three hearts are released from Sora: Kairi's, his own, and Ven's
*Kairi's goes to Kairi, Sora's turns into a Heartless, and Ven's, being of pure light like Kairi's, floats through space
*Sora's body and soul vanish, turning into Roxas
*Ven's heart enters Roxas, giving him the ability to feel emotions unlike most Nobodies.

Ven's heart never became a Heartless. Otherwise we'd be short one Nobody (unless that's MF O_O ; just kidding of course =D )

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Let's clear up some things:

*Sora stabs himself with Keyblade of People's Hearts
*Three hearts are released from Sora: Kairi's, his own, and Ven's
*Kairi's goes to Kairi, Sora's turns into a Heartless, and Ven's, being of pure light like Kairi's, floats through space
*Sora's body and soul vanish, turning into Roxas
*Ven's heart enters Roxas, giving him the ability to feel emotions unlike most Nobodies.

Ven's heart never became a Heartless. Otherwise we'd be short one Nobody (unless that's MF O_O ; just kidding of course =D )
Uh no. Ven's heart isn't released. It stays with Sora's body which becomes Roxas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back