• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scans!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No. No. I'm not doing this anymore. I'm trying to be all chilly and shit, but Days has become the epitome of fucking retardedness. Roxas meets Roxas on DI. Whatever, but all three of them on DI, chilling. It's where I draw the line. Fuck this game, fuck Watanabe, Fuck Nomura, fuck Nojima, Fuck Square Enix, fuck Kingdom Hearts, Fuck KHI, I'm done with this shit. I wash my hand of it.

Seiramu

No. No. I'm not doing this anymore. I'm trying to be all chilly and shit, but Days has become the epitome of fucking retardedness. Roxas meets Roxas on DI. Whatever, but all three of them on DI, chilling. It's where I draw the line. Fuck this game, fuck Watanabe, Fuck Nomura, fuck Nojima, Fuck Square Enix, fuck Kingdom Hearts, Fuck KHI, I'm done with this shit. I wash my hand of it.
I'm with you buddy. I'm with you. Remember when KH used to be good and original?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I'm with you buddy. I'm with you. Remember when KH used to be good and original?

KH is still original. Geez, Be content with the series. You all are complaining like no other game series has had "Deja-Vu Moments."

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Exactly. But I guess some people hate to see things more than once. I, for one, Like em ^_^

Seiramu

No. Srsly, remember the first time you played KH.

Remember the magical feeling it gave you? Remember when you were like FUCK I GOTTA FIND MAH FRIENDS. FUCK YEAH DISNEY CHARA'S. OH SHI WHERE IS JASMINE?! FFFFUCK, LOOK AT THOSE DISNEYBADGUYS IN A CIRCLE AND TALKING ALL BADASS. FUCKING SHIT RIKU IS EVIL? AND WTF ANSEM = RIKU WTF I DON"T GET IT THIS SHIT IS WACK. Remember when Kairi hugged Sora heartless and Sora came back and you were like BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING fucking hard because it was fucking sad and emotional. Remember when Riku closed the door and you were like FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT RIKU JUST CLOSE THE DOOR FROM MY SIDE YOU ASS. Remember when Kairi was on that small piece of land saying "I KNOW YOU WILL" and you were like FFFFFFFFFFFFUCK SORA, JUST JUMP JUST FUCKING JUMP GODDAMNIT". Remember when you saw Donald, Goofy and Sora finding Pluto and you were like "FUCK YEAH A NEW ADVENTURE RIGHT? IT HAS TO BE!!". Remember when you fought with Cerberus and those other gais from Coloseum and you was lke "TAKE THAT YOU MOFO, YEAH TAKE THAT I FUCKING BEAT YOU!!"

Now remember KH2. Did it gave you the same feelings like KH? Did it? No. It didn't. It was all about fucking nobodies and like LOLOL GAIS ANSEM WASN"T ANSEM YOUR ADVENTURE IN KH WAS FOR NOTHING LOL.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com

Remember the magical feeling it gave you? Remember when you were like FUCK I GOTTA FIND MAH FRIENDS. FUCK YEAH DISNEY CHARA'S. OH SHI WHERE IS JASMINE?! FFFFUCK, LOOK AT THOSE DISNEYBADGUYS IN A CIRCLE AND TALKING ALL BADASS. FUCKING SHIT RIKU IS EVIL? AND WTF ANSEM = RIKU WTF I DON"T GET IT THIS SHIT IS WACK. Remember when Kairi hugged Sora heartless and Sora came back and you were like BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING fucking hard because it was fucking sad and emotional. Remember when Riku closed the door and you were like FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT RIKU JUST CLOSE THE DOOR FROM MY SIDE YOU ASS. Remember when Kairi was on that small piece of land saying "I KNOW YOU WILL" and you were like FFFFFFFFFFFFUCK SORA, JUST JUMP JUST FUCKING JUMP GODDAMNIT". Remember when you saw Donald, Goofy and Sora finding Pluto and you were like "FUCK YEAH A NEW ADVENTURE RIGHT? IT HAS TO BE!!". Remember when you fought with Cerberus and those other gais from Coloseum and you was lke "TAKE THAT YOU MOFO, YEAH TAKE THAT I FUCKING BEAT YOU!!"

Now remember KH2. Did it gave you the same feelings like KH2? Did it? No. It didn't. It was all about fucking nobodies and like LOLOL GAIS ANSEM WASN"T ANSEM YOUR ADVENTURE IN KH WAS FOR NOTHING LOL.

This should go into the Epic Fail thread.

A

Audo

Sweet. My theory that the memory leaks were about Roxas and not Xion is being supported. Thank god.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

Now remember KH2. Did it gave you the same feelings like KH? Did it? No. It didn't. It was all about fucking nobodies and like LOLOL GAIS ANSEM WASN"T ANSEM YOUR ADVENTURE IN KH WAS FOR NOTHING LOL.

I had fun with both.

If you want magic go to Disney Land.

Seiramu

That's because you secretly agree with me. Admit it. Or are you too much of a KH-fanboy/girl to admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back