• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scans!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

That makes me very happy. KH2 was indeed shit. If the staff from KH/COM are working on Days, than I'm happy cause I srsly have lost my hope in KH after KH2 and seeing a Mary Sue in Days (not becaus I'm an AkuRoku fan, but because ...wel she's a really big Mary Sue imo that Xion. Let's hope that when I play the game, it will change my opinion) and other stupid things from the scans.

I still think 358/2 days will probably make me rage hard. If it doesn't I'll apologize to everyone here for talking bad about Xion and the game before even playing it.

Oji
I say fuck a lot because nothing makes me rage so much as KH sometimes.
So you came in here, started cursing and all this, made yourself look bad when REALLY you could have avoided all of that by just looking into who was writing Days? Bravo.

R-K, Jun Akiyama's who is missing from the KH1 Roster
Eh?

Seiramu

Yeah pretty much. But I'm still not positive about Days, really.

And I don't mind looking bad on a forum on the internet. I don't take the internet so serious.

A

Audo

No, lol. I meant that I didn't forget them.

And I don't mind looking bad on a forum on the internet. I don't take the internet so serious.
rofl.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Yeah. But thats no reason to do what you just did. You could have just as easily said what you wanted about things that you knew and left it at that. All the extra dialouge was not needed.

Seiramu

I know but I still did it because I wanted to. You didn't have to comment on what I said but you did that because you tought it would be neccesary to be read by others or just me. It's the same for me.

A

Audo

This is getting nowhere. Stay on topic people.
As such, am I the only one who thinks Axel looks awkward with his arms like that? It just doesn't seem natural for him, imo. o___O;;

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
I know but I still did it because I wanted to. You didn't have to comment on what I said but you did that because you tought it would be neccesary to be read by others or just me. It's the same for me.

He said that because he was trying to help you to not look like a dunce.

As such, am I the only one who thinks Axel looks awkward with his arms like that? It just doesn't seem natural for him, imo. o___O;;

It does look a bit strange. Perhaps because I'm reminded so much of when Sora did it. o.o;

A

Audo

He said that because he was trying to help you to not look like a dunce.

It does look a bit strange. Perhaps because I'm reminded so much of when Sora did it. o.o;
lol, his arms seem too long to pull it off or something. And that's true, Sora does that... not Riku. o.o
Not very good with the whole "parallel" feel to it. Especially since Riku crosses his arms (as does Axel) and it looks normal.

.Oji

赤いテキスト

28808yg.jpg

This is getting nowhere. Stay on topic people.

Since when did Axel's arms look natural? lol

Seiramu

I already said I don't care about that. Look, just see me as the AngryKingdomHeartsNerd, you know, just like the AngryNintendoNerd. The only difference is that he's funny while he's angry and I'm just annoying.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, you said yourself RK that Xion was sitting where Sora was sitting during the KH2 op and not Kairi, so I think we can assume that the parallel, as much as it's shoved at us, is far from complete.
Though it fits Axel to be like that. Xion possibly being Kairi's Nobody aside, Roxas being Sora's Nobody certainly would cause Axel some panic, imo. What if Roxas remembered something (which we can assume he did from that scan with Riku!)? What if he starts acting strange, turns more Sora-like? I think it can be taken as nervousness.

A

Audo

28808yg.jpg

Since when did Axel's arms look natural? lol
lol. Well as natural as they CAN look for him. He should have just crossed his arms instead of trying to pull off a Sora moment.
Oh wait... Sora doesn't do that until KH2 doesn't he? What if the Roxas in him is what makes him do it because Roxas was copyiing his boyfriend rapist friend in that?

I already said I don't care about that. Look, just see me as the AngryKingdomHeartsNerd, you know, just like the AngryNintendoNerd. The only difference is that he's funny while he's angry and I'm just annoying.
I'd prefer it if you were to just shut up about it so i didn't have to look at you in anyway. Stay on topic.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Well, you said yourself RK that Xion was sitting where Sora was sitting during the KH2 op and not Kairi, so I think we can assume that the parallel, as much as it's shoved at us, is far from complete.

KH2-kairi-sora-riku.jpg

Wonder if the switch up in positions has meaning.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
lol. Well as natural as they CAN look for him. He should have just crossed his arms instead of trying to pull off a Sora moment.
Oh wait... Sora doesn't do that until KH2 doesn't he? What if the Roxas in him is what makes him do it because Roxas was copyiing his boyfriend rapist friend in that?

I remember him doing it in KH1 too (because in the Memory [lawl] his hands are huge compared to his head). So it's either KH1 or Re:CoM clips. It's not KH2 specific though.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
KH2-kairi-sora-riku.jpg

Wonder if the switch up in positions has meaning.

Well the picture in my sig should give you a clue. They're in the same order!

All in all I'm loving these screenshots. Disney characters, that's pretty different when considering all we've had previously. Riku in his KH1 clothes... any idea why this could be?

And Destiny Islands! Fantastic! =D

-- Andy

Macabre

Gold Member
Awesome, new scans.

And hey it's Pete!
Can't wait to fight him again.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I remember him doing it in KH1 too (because in the Memory [lawl] his hands are huge compared to his head). So it's either KH1 or Re:CoM clips. It's not KH2 specific though.

He does it in KH1. *Remembers the cutscene in KH where Sora is in the coliseum thinking he's qualified for the games*

"Looks Like Im going to the games"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back