• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW SCAN!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i guess it would make sense for them to have roxas's story. roxas might have something to do with terra. it might explain why some of the the organization members knew about the other keyblade weilders and saying sora was weaker than the rest or even include more of that scene in final mix showing aqua's armor.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I found translations. Dont know if this is old.

- Bald man: "I believed you would arrive..."
- Terra: "What have you done to his/her heart!" <= probably Ven's frozen moment!
- Roxas: "He said he'd seen me before."
- Mickey (with Sora): "On that day, I was here too."
- Mickey (with Jiminy Cricket): "A passage one cannot remember..."

Y

Yannis

- Terra: "What have you done to his/her heart!" <= probably Ven's frozen moment!

thanks again! =D

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Hey, maybe Mickey was talking about the portal to the world were BBS was were you fight Terra.
Or the sandstorms I was talking about?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
OMGZ. BBS news! This is so epic. Thanks for the scan, dude.

Well, if you mean he took it, I doubt that, since his eyes were moving when Aqua picked him up. Meaning he's still alive. Now, if his heart was corrupted or something, that we can wonder about...

Also, congratulations on becoming a content contributor.

...from the top of my head, seems like he's talking about BBS. But...he was talking to Sora, right...?

...why am I reminded of Xehanort here...?

...Terra...?

Last edited:

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
I started trying to translate it, then I read these translations... Well, I think I found out that above the screen of Terra, it says something like 'The Unknown Person!! Is this his true form?' or something like that, forgive me if I'm wrong. I did notice Terra seems to look younger. Maybe the bald guy was training him? Hey, after all the surprises from the Crisis Core scenes that the trailers made hype about, anything's possible.

I highly doubt the Terra-related game is going on PS3, as it doesn't look like it. The Roxas-based screens for the DS look amazing, though. ^^ I'm rather upset that it doesn't seem like Riku's getting any attention, but oh well...

By the way, I get the feeling Terra's 'skirt' thing either is like what Takeshi wore during training in IGPX, or just baggy pants that look like a skirt from the angle.

(Phew! Long time no post for me! LOL)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I started trying to translate it, then I read these translations... Well, I think I found out that above the screen of Terra, it says something like 'The Unknown Person!! Is this his true form?' or something like that, forgive me if I'm wrong. I did notice Terra seems to look younger. Maybe the bald guy was training him? Hey, after all the surprises from the Crisis Core scenes that the trailers made hype about, anything's possible.

Yeah, you're right. Could be.

The Roxas-based screens for the DS look amazing, though. ^^ I'm rather upset that it doesn't seem like Riku's getting any attention, but oh well...

What makes you think it's for the DS?

By the way, I get the feeling Terra's 'skirt' thing either is like what Takeshi wore during training in IGPX, or just baggy pants that look like a skirt from the angle.

Really? It looks like a trenchcoat to me. Sorta like the one AC Cloud wears.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
^ I believe on KH-Vids.net, they said it's highly possible Chain of Memories II is for the DS and is about Roxas.

Also, I had considered the AC Cloud-ish idea for the thing Terra's wearing, I just forgot to list it.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
^ I believe on KH-Vids.net, they said it's highly possible Chain of Memories II is for the DS and is about Roxas.

Well, CoM2 is just a rumor on a french website. Besides: do you think the DS is capable of those GFX?

Y

Yannis

scans do have two different games I think. Ones with mickey are from com2, cuz he has his com-outfit.

Ones with Terra are probably from psp game cuz mickey had these in BBs:

4vefxhc.jpg

It´s similar to his kh2-outfit, but black!!!

Those are cutscenes, so they can be for ds maybe..

bas2804

I LOVE that there is a new scan. I checked every day and I waited, waited,....
I'll hope it's on PS2, PS3 orPSP.
I wonder what the story will be for the next KH. But I know that it will be damn good:toungesmile:

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com

Awesome. Added to the main page.

Thankies.

Maan, this is getting good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back