• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW SCAN!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurxi

I think we can infer that which ever platform this will be on, Sqaure will be pushing it's graphics to the limits and that the stories we will be going through are Roxas, Terra and Mickey. Time travel seems to be involved as Mickey is seen with Sora in the timeline of KH. When he was not supposed to be there.Terra in a SOLIDER like uniform, or at least at the top. Am I the only one to think that this might be a Light version of Dark Mode? (A little amour here and a skirt like thing) And Terra summons weird reminds me of the Sorcerer Nobodies. (More Xehanort connections?)

Y

Yannis

Kingdom Hearts 2 II 3 III Final Mix*-*Kingdom Hearts Insider

OMG guys new scan!! TERRA!!!!!!!!

http://hachikaze.ddo.jp/bbs/up2/src/up0028.jpg_DIgtxAfeFFJQ7Nmevlxx/up0028.jpg

It's Mickey, and that scary bald guy that looks like Ansem, and Roxas and... just check it out. xD

As you can see, Terra is summoning his keyblade. You can see that from the symbols surroudning his arm. Mickey seems to be thinking, and Jiminy seems very sad. Some tragedy mustve taken place. We see Roxas in his Unknown outfit in Twilight Town...

And of course the bald Ansem copycat that is facing Terra.

OMG, New2Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would give u million rep.power if I knew how to give it!!! I will be your padawan from this day New2Ya!!!!! I will read all of your posts, you´re the man!!! OWOWOWOOWOW!!! OMGLOL!! O____________O

Remember the name NEW2YA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna forget that supid Sora!=) Terra has "balls" and is freaking awesome!!!:O~

Last edited:

New2Ya

I'm lost...
OMG, New2Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would give u million rep.power if I knew how to give it!!! I will be your padawan from this day New2Ya!!!!! I will read all of your posts, you´re the man!!! OWOWOWOOWOW!!! OMGLOL!! O____________O

LMAO! Thanks, I guess. :toungesmile:

I wanna forget that supid Sora!=) Terra has "balls" and is freaking awesome!!!:O~
Agreed. Terra looks awesome... he looks like a mature Sora actually, except for the hair. xD

How awesome is Terra. >:3
Extremely awesome. :thumbup:

Y

Yannis

LMAO! Thanks, I guess. :toungesmile:

Agreed. Terra looks awesome... he looks like a mature Sora actually, except for the hair. xD

Extremely awesome. :thumbup:

I agree. I even thought once that Terra was Sora grown up. New2Ya, you´re best. Can I add you my buddy list??

If we can play as Terra, then Im gonna buy it.

I wanna give u reputation, but how I can give it?

[√]Genuflect
OMGAWD!!
Terra looks cool in the Sunset Horizons!!
I really can't wait for it!!

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

I don't wanna forget Sora it's his story i don't wan't him dissapearing from the games.
But he needs a cooler outfit. Check out my new thread"Sandstorm,teleport???"

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I agree. I even thought once that Terra was Sora grown up. New2Ya, you´re best. Can I add you my buddy list??
Sure. :thumbsup:

If we can play as Terra, then Im gonna buy it.
Definetly... I wonder... I still think Mickey is the playable character, but who knows...

I wanna give u reputation, but how I can give it?
Ugh, there should be a blue little square at the bottom of every member post on the left...

I don't wanna forget Sora it's his story i don't wan't him dissapearing from the games.
But he needs a cooler outfit. Check out my new thread"Sandstorm,teleport???"
Sora needs to grow up and act like he did in KH1... Somehow he felt more mature in KH1 than he did in KH2.

Chosenoneknuckles

OMG new KH news and only the day after confirmed ONLINE for Super Smash Bros Brawl on the Wii, good god!!! o-O :-D

From what I can deduce from the scans we have, it seems like we'll finally be understanding more about Mickey (maybe even playable!), Roxas and Terra in this game, and then together all of these spinoffs will set up the end game for KH3!

I CANNOT wait! ^-^

Y

Yannis

Terra's outfit is GREAT.
These screens are definitely from PSP - the graphics are too good for DS and too weak for PS3.

I agree. Maybe they have pushed psp´s graphics to it´s limits so graphics are similar to ps2!

Do you think btw that Terra could be Sora´s father and keyblade comes in family??=D

Neriek

Wow, I am so excited about this. I can't wait to hear more infor about the game, and a translation would be fantastic. =D

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Could someone mybe give some translations to the screens? (maybe best someone who can actually speak japanese, not that babelfish stuff)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I agree. Maybe they have pushed psp´s graphics to it´s limits so graphics are similar to ps2!
Oh for sure! Crisis Core showed that Square can pull PS2 graphics off on the PSP, let alone the next KH game.

Do you think btw that Terra could be Sora´s father and keyblade comes in family??=D
To be honest, I hope not. Please no cheesy "Luke I am your father." moments anymore. :sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back