• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW SCAN!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

L!NO

Re: New Scans

The graphiqs look Psp to me, maybe Ps2, but not Ps3, Wii or Ds

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Re: New Scans

It won't be for PS2. Nomura has confirmed that KH2FM+ would be his last PS2 game.

Ultima-Sora

This is GREAT news for ALL Kingdom Hearts fans! We FINALLY have a little insight! I'm so excited and have MANY thoughts running through my mind right now! The possibilities are ENDLESS!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Indeed. I really do hope Mickey's story is separate from BBS. He already has time in darkness...why does he need to be the protagonist in BBS too?

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
So, this is basically the true CONFIRMATION a new KH game...instead of just leaving it open for one. That is always good to know >D

I'm getting a PSP, I have a DS, and a PS3, so it'll be a KH year for me.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Is it just me or does Terra really look like Squall.

Y

Yannis

Here is full translations from KH-Vids.Net:

Right side of the screenshot of Mickey and Sora.
"Words of concern come from the King."

Right side of Sora, Donald and Goofy.
"The brave heroes of the Kingdom Hearts series. To protect the peace of the worlds, they jouney to the Disney worlds."

Top center.
"*V-Jump gets the new game's picture fastest!!"

Left side of picture of the Organization.
"*The ones that retreat are the mavericks of the XIII Order, Roxas and Axel."

Text near Roxas.
"In the last game, Kingdom hearts II's story, the most important character (referring to Roxas, I suppose)."

Text near Axel.
"*The main mystery clothed in a black coat, a XIII Order member. Sora's enemy."

Bottom banner.
The start of the new Kingdom Hearts project!!"

In the screenshot with Mickey and Sora, Mickey is saying "I was there on that day, too."
On the scene with the XIII Order, it says "The one chosen by the Keyblade."

Top.
"The extremely popular series, Kingdom hearts's new game project is several beginnings!! (man, the Japanese like the double exclamation points, don't they!!)"

First crown.
"Several projects being developed!! As V Jump gets more info, it looks like it's more than one title...!!"

Second crown.
"The last games were for PS2 and GBA. The new games are also on several consoles!!"

Third crown.
"It is the story that reveals the secrets!! The new title's are not all remakes! They are all new stories!!"

Once again thanks to our member Mirai for these wonderful translations! We'll also have translations for the newer scan later today so be sure to check back!

Important things are in bold.

Deeman, wouldnt this be good to put on mainpage?

khloser4life

Im so excited that they didnt forget the BBS story and i cant wait for tgs tommorow. its going to be awsome.

Sora22

Kingdom Hearts Zero better not be Japanese exclusive! :-O Or their will seriously be a smackdown over in Japan. :p

This is SUCH great news, FINALLY I can actually start getting that same feeling I had for KHII again. WOOT!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Is it just me or does Terra really look like Squall.

Yeah, I see the resemblance. Ah, that's Nomura for you.

Sora22 said:
Kingdom Hearts Zero better not be Japanese exclusive! :-O Or their will seriously be a smackdown over in Japan.

What makes you think that it might? There's no way it won't be released here. The demand for KH games is just too great.

khloser4life

Kingdom Hearts Zero better not be Japanese exclusive! :-O Or their will seriously be a smackdown over in Japan. :p

This is SUCH great news, FINALLY I can actually start getting that same feeling I had for KHII again. WOOT!

I highly doubt that it will be japanesse exclusive considering that it will reveal plot points essential to understanding the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back