• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW SCAN!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
No its just a coincidence cause the Big Man (Nomura) said the Knights are all new so its not any FF character.

Doortolight024 go to the first page of this thread and click the second link and look at the bottom right hand corner.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
you could still swing the controller around while Sora or the other main Character is in the air.

So what your saying is in Zelda Twili Princess when your riding the horse and fighting you have to be on a real horse in real life?

KingdomSealer

OMG!! i almost started screaming with giddyness lol. great find finally some new stuff and i am just hyper with excitment i hope more comes!

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Woah! Seeing that image of Terra completely threw out the thought that his hair was a darkish auburn or brown like color (some color other people said, I just can't remember it). It looks more black to me. "He said he'd seen me before" possibly Roxas talking about King Mickey? Or Xemnas? One of those two or maybe somebody else. And the scene with the UEM and Terra could've taken place before the fight in the Secret Ending or afterwards (I'm going with afterwards). We need more scans! ^^

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Woah! Seeing that image of Terra completely threw out the thought that his hair was a darkish auburn or brown like color (some color other people said, I just can't remember it). It looks more black to me. "He said he'd seen me before" possibly Roxas talking about King Mickey? Or Xemnas? One of those two or maybe somebody else. And the scene with the UEM and Terra could've taken place before the fight in the Secret Ending or afterwards (I'm going with afterwards). We need more scans! ^^

Whaddaya mean? that's dark brown hair right there.
o____ô;

Terra_3

k this is my two cents.

i am pretty sure that we have alreafy been told that this game will feature roxas' past (althought im not 100% sure so please dont quote me on this) so if thats true then i think that this is the " Kingdom hearts zero" that we have been hearing about. but the only reason that i think that is because the pictures kinda look like psp format and if it does feature roxas' past then kingdom hearts zero would make sense because zero could symbolise nothing and nobodies are nothing and roxas is a nobody. also i have been studying the secret videos and what looks like to me (please watch it and tell me what you think) is when Ven gets frozen and aqua looks at him it seems to me that his eyes move. also i dont think that the terra in the picture is a young terra. because 1 just because he is not wearing his armor does not mean that he does not have it. 2 in the video the graphics are amazing and the differance between those graphics and normal graphics could make him look younger. 3 when we saw him in the video he had gotton beaten up preety badly and that might make him look older. also i would just like to say TERRA IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!! along with his keyblade altought im a bit confused as to why the bald guys keyblade has a keychain but the others dont. and aqua is really hot ( no i do not think that hottness should just be limited to real people)

im am also confused as to why the king keeps showing up with the starseeker? oh well only a few more hours I CANT WAIT!!!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
also i dont think that the terra in the picture is a young terra. because 1 just because he is not wearing his armor does not mean that he does not have it.

It could also work either way.

2 in the video the graphics are amazing and the differance between those graphics and normal graphics could make him look younger.

Possibly, but he still looks younger to me.

3 when we saw him in the video he had gotton beaten up preety badly and that might make him look older.

How does getting beat up make one look older?

Terra_3

How does getting beat up make one look older?[/QUOTE/]

he probly got dirt on his face (considering everything is dirt where there at) maybe a little brused.
if you take some one with a perfect face (no wrinkles no ageing marks) and you throw dirt at them it might make them look a little older im just saying its possible

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I see your point but it's not really, well I mean it makes sense. But not like older, just dirtier i guess
btw welcome to the forums!

Terra_3

[QUOTE
btw welcome to the forums![/QUOTE]

thanks im really enjoying it here:thumbsup:

Terra_3

dont get your hopes up to much about hearing something tomarrow. cause we where promised that we would hear something at tgs well tgs last for three days. althought we will propbibly hear something tomarow. and trust me im not trying to bum you guys out. trust me i want to hear something as soon as posible (preferably now) but we might have to wait longer than 1 day but still we KNOW that we will hear something in at least 3 days

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
wow, thank you for posting about that- it sounds and looks really cool. I can't wait for some more information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back