• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS

what's so wrong about his outfit? i mean, he has the SOLIDER belt w/ SOILDER logo, katana, and turttleneck .
other thant that, it's still good ole zack- what more do you guys ant?

that and, zack's not that young- he looks to be atleast 15- 16 at the most (he's almost taller than ven)

if he is 15 in bbs, that would mean he would be about 25 at kh (assuming he's still around, somewhere in the universe) so that woukl make him either as old or older than cloud and leon (leon, who was about 23-25 in kh? so his looks are pretty on par...

unless im total messing up on math right now (which is very likely XD)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

And if the trend continues, BBS Atlantica should be the most epic thing ever, since it seems to get progressively over the game's timeline.

I hope BBS Atlantica is the most awesome thing ever. Unless they use a world of one of the old summons from KH1 or 2, then I think Atlantica is really the only world left from KH1 that would have a plot for BBS.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

what's so wrong about his outfit? i mean, he has the SOLIDER belt w/ SOILDER logo, katana, and turttleneck .
other thant that, it's still good ole zack- what more do you guys ant?

that and, zack's not that young- he looks to be atleast 15- 16 at the most (he's almost taller than ven)

if he is 15 in bbs, that would mean he would be about 25 at kh (assuming he's still around, somewhere in the universe) so that woukl make him either as old or older than cloud and leon (leon, who was about 23-25 in kh? so his looks are pretty on par...

unless im total messing up on math right now (which is very likely XD)
He has his haircut style similiar to how he did his hair after Angeal dies. After Angeal dies he's roughly 25. Though it's non-canon for this stuff dunno.

TeamMatt

hahahaha This is so funny because I said it would be cool if they put Zach in BBS and kh insider members attacked me saying its stupid, I doubt it, it will never happen and now look hahaha I get the last laugh now

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com

:D To think, all those times I've been to OC as Sora and Zack had been there years ago..

ALSO, BY THE WAY, when I said Ven is probably talking to Riku on Destiny Islands, everyone dismissed it saying Riku isn't alive yet... well, hey look, it's Kairi!

EDIT: Thumbs up to the guy above me!

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

Im disappointed they could have made Zack look like his FFVII self but now he looks too young and his outfit isnt even proper

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

:D To think, all those times I've been to OC as Sora and Zack had been there years ago..

ALSO, BY THE WAY, when I said Ven is probably talking to Riku on Destiny Islands, everyone dismissed it saying Riku isn't alive yet... well, hey look, it's Kairi!

EDIT: Thumbs up to the guy above me!

Only less informed members or people who don't keep up with the news would say Riku isn't in BBS because he has been seen in the BBS trailer playing sword fight with Sora. BBS is only 10 years before KH1 so of course Sora, Riku, and Kairi would be in this game, their just little kids is all.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com

MemoryMaster, there is a certain scene where I think it's Riku's shadow. I guess I'll have to wait for the game to find out for sure.

Anyways, maybe Zack is young in BbS because they might include him in KH3? If they never killed Aerith off... I doubt they would Zack.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Zack's outfit is all Olympus Coliseumified.....are they going to like make him be an old apprentice of phil's or something, then introduce young Herc?

I just knew that Zack was going to be in BbS.....I can't wait for this game to come out.

Now all thats left is to find out what the remaining world(s) is.....if they dont have Toy Story fort one...then they should put in KH3...but thats a different topic.

Since Zack is kinda shorter in BbS...does that mean that he'll be bask in KH3 or...how will they kill him in BbS.....i'm hoping that you can fight against Genocide.

αsiя

space coke

Im disappointed they could have made Zack look like his FFVII self but now he looks too young and his outfit isnt even proper

Cloud is around the same age as Zack
and in KH1 Cloud looks like how he's always been
BBS is ten years before Kh1
Do the math

diogo14

MemoryMaster, there is a certain scene where I think it's Riku's shadow. I guess I'll have to wait for the game to find out for sure.

Anyways, maybe Zack is young in BbS because they might include him in KH3? If they never killed Aerith off... I doubt they would Zack.

That shadow is guessed to be Aqua's. But it hasn't been confirmed I think.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

That is not Riku's shaodw, that shadow has been confirmed to be Aqua's shadow.

Also and I will type this big Nomura confirmed BBS Takes Place 10 years before KH1. It has been confirmed since 2007!!!!

Gosh does no one pay attention to the news.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com

Zack's outfit is all Olympus Coliseumified.....are they going to like make him be an old apprentice of phil's or something, then introduce young Herc?

I just knew that Zack was going to be in BbS.....I can't wait for this game to come out.

Now all thats left is to find out what the remaining world(s) is.....if they dont have Toy Story fort one...then they should put in KH3...but thats a different topic.

Since Zack is kinda shorter in BbS...does that mean that he'll be bask in KH3 or...how will they kill him in BbS.....i'm hoping that you can fight against Genocide.

to all the gods on the great green earth- forbid it :53: i dont think i want that....

tho, knowing nomu, he would so totally do that...

and, who's genocide? do you mean GENISIS?

if so, then hell yesh. the fans demand more red haired madness (as if axel isnt enough for the fandom :95::57:

KHearts35

This is just getting awesome! I wonder if Hades is going to give Zack something he likes like cloud? That could be the reason Zack is here

The 14th Order

haha YES
Wow this makes sense
Zack being in OC
Since Cloud was in OC as an adult
So Zack is a kid 10 years from then
Looks like he gets along with Roxas (probably around the same age)
or maybe they are rivals trying to be best hero in training
yet he has to combat Terra.. hmm interesting
reminds me of the Sora/Cloud fight, only inversed

D-Link Terra Zack and Mickey woot

What's this? Little Kairi? haha photo bomb
I wonder if its sufficient to the plot line for her to be there
or maybe SRK make cameo appearences in their own game
that would be lol wtf material.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

If you are referring to what I think you are then....no >>; That shadow had like boobs and Aqua's hair >>; Plus why would he ask a 4 year old to erase him?

Looks like he gets along with Roxas (probably around the same age)
.....really? I hope this is a typo..... -_-

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
Zack finally makes an appearance!

When I saw that scan, I almost jumped for joy. Zack is my favorite Final Fantasy character ever. I'm so happy that he made it into this game, and the scan even showed him teamed with Ven.

I personally think this is amazing, and only makes me want the game more.

Discuss.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous

I really like Zack's design. It's similar to his SOLDIER uniform, but still manages to capture the unique style of Olympus Coliseum.

But what I'm really happy about is Kairi being in the game. =D That made my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back