• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS

I know that much, but there's a difference between *thinking* atlantica will be in and *wanting* it to be in.

Some people want his knowledge on the Keyblade explained. I don't know how he would hear anything about it if a Keyblader never appeared there before.

Atlantica was never one of my favorite worlds, but I don't think it was that terrible in the first KH. Even with that being said though, I'd much rather a new world.

αsiя

space coke

Plot holes are bound to appear. We already have the Zexion looks 8 thing which means that it had to have been only a year before KH that they became Nobodies which also makes a person wonder when did Maleficent take over and when did the world fall to Darkness and how old was everybody when this happened.

Nomura and the writers will probably use coded and the next KH game as a way to fill any other holes they might make.

Yea but there's a chance that the mystery game is KH3

αsiя

space coke

I believe Nomura said in an interview that the next installment of KH wasn't going to be KH3...or called KH3.

He said it MIGHT not be KH3
that the chance of being KH3 is low
but is still has a chance

diogo14

Well if Zack made it to BBS I guess Atlantica can too

αsiя

space coke

Well if Zack made it to BBS I guess Atlantica can too

Zack has nothing to do with Alantica
but Altantica has a big chance to still make it

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

He said it MIGHT not be KH3
that the chance of being KH3 is low
but is still has a chance

All he said was that "the next game would be the next game", implying that KH3 would not be the next installment.

A

Audo

Yep, two worlds a month. Radiant Gardens and Disney Town were last month. Of course they never did post anything regarding Aqua's scenario in Radiant Gardens in with the other Radiant Gardens stuff last month so I guess they are doing it now.

Since we have Olympus now, there should be one more world. Hopefully Atlantica!
Sunset Horizons...

Looks like they gave into the fans demand for Zack. How sad.
Assuming they even knew of the demand.

As much as I love Zack...what the fuck. There had better be a logical reason why he is there...
It's Final Fantasy in KH, there is never a logical reason.

Wow, I was starting to think that after Days, they had decided to cut FF characters from KH. I'm glad I was wrong.
I had the opposite reaction...

I think we will see Ansem sending Kairi to the Islands, this is a must have KH game for sure.
You won't. At least not in the actual game, maybe in the cutscenes. Xehanort sent her, and Xehanort doesn't exist until the end of BBS.

I know that much, but there's a difference between *thinking* atlantica will be in and *wanting* it to be in.
He -wants- to see the reason behind Triton's hatred?

The true Areku23

Awards

I KNEW IT! I knew they would have to explain Zack's story in Kingdom Hearts. After Crisis Core, it's pretty obvious that the special someone that Cloud is looking for in Kingdom Hearts 1 is Zack, not Tifa. Tifa is chasing Cloud.

αsiя

space coke

All he said was that "the next game would be the next game", implying that KH3 would not be the next installment.

How does that imply that KH3 isnt the next installment
Nowhere in that statement says that KH3 isnt or is the next game

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

How does that imply that KH3 isnt the next installment
Nowhere in that statement says that KH3 isnt or is the next game

Because he was asked if the next game would be KH3, and that was his reply. He could have just straight out said it would be KH3, but he didn't.

αsiя

space coke

Because he was asked if the next game would be KH3, and that was his reply. He could have just straight out said it would be KH3, but he didn't.

Maybe he wants to keep it as a secret
Im not saying KH3 is the next game
Im just saying it could be

A

Audo

I KNEW IT! I knew they would have to explain Zack's story in Kingdom Hearts. After Crisis Core, it's pretty obvious that the special someone that Cloud is looking for in Kingdom Hearts 1 is Zack, not Tifa. Tifa is chasing Cloud.
Eh. He said he was searching for his "light".
And then in KH2 we find out that Tifa is the light of his heart, while Sephiroth is the darkness...

Don't think it has anything to do with Zack.

Obsolete Critic

Well, what to make of this. Can anyone please translate the scan please.
Kairi kinda was expected, but now she is confirmed. Zach, at least in this game, looks a lot like Sora, and Terra looks a lot like the original Zach Fair. Kinda strange seeing them both on screen.

Awards

Eh. He said he was searching for his "light".
And then in KH2 we find out that Tifa is the light of his heart, while Sephiroth is the darkness...

Don't think it has anything to do with Zack.

Well, Tifa isn't the light of his heart like Sephiroth is his darkness. Tifa gives her light to Cloud, while Sephiroth is literally implied to be a part of Cloud.

Even so, though, I always thought that the KH1 credits implied Aerith was the one he was looking for.

People shouldn't be jumping on a connection between Zack and Cloud here.

Tidus/Wakka/Selphie, Yuna/Rikku/Paine, and Auron had nothing to do with each other. Zack could just as easily be from OC like Auron and not even know Cloud.

diogo14

Zack has nothing to do with Alantica
but Altantica has a big chance to still make it

Did I say that Zack had anything to do with Atlantica?

@Audo: I thought Ansem was the one that send Kairi to the Islands. So if it was Xehanort I guess you're right, with all the Xehanort appears at the end of BBS thing.

Last edited:

xgnarmanx

Well, Tifa isn't the light of his heart like Sephiroth is his darkness. Tifa gives her light to Cloud, while Sephiroth is literally implied to be a part of Cloud.

Even so, though, I always thought that the KH1 credits implied Aerith was the one he was looking for.

People shouldn't be jumping on a connection between Zack and Cloud here.

Tidus/Wakka/Selphie, Yuna/Rikku/Paine, and Auron had nothing to do with each other. Zack could just as easily be from OC like Auron and not even know Cloud.

Thats true after all ff in kh is like a bunch of what is stories, Seifer and leon had nothing to do with each other either

T

Terra_Flare_KSFL

O.O!!! Zack in KH; especially BBS?! X_X My dream has come true! *dies happy*

A

Audo

Nomura said she was implied to be his light, which is why she only interacts with Sora...

Speaking of Tifa, there's an event where she talked to Cloud after beating Sephiroth.
In Nojima-san's scenario, it explained Cloud and Tifa's connection more in-depth but I deleted it away. I thought it would be more interesting to let the gamers think about it. For example, "If Cloud's darkness is Sephiroth, then Tifa is light"; in that sense you can take it that Tifa isn't really human. The reason Tifa doesn't talk to anyone else besides Sora and co. may be because she doesn't exist as a human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back