• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New NA/EU Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Maybe it's the ressurection of Xehanort? When a Heartless and nobody are defeated, they're supposed to come back. Maybe he first appears holding the cloak and with those weapons. Maybe it's just foreshadowing KH3?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Maybe it's the ressurection of Xehanort? When a Heartless and nobody are defeated, they're supposed to come back. Maybe he first appears holding the cloak and with those weapons. Maybe it's just foreshadowing KH3?
Then why wouldn't he just use a keyblade?

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
if this was ten years in the past, before Xehenort even fell to darkness, how could it be a ressurection?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
heres what i think:
ok well we know MX wore the organization cloak too right? and since it was seen at the very beggining off the game its safe to assume he had it for awile. and we dont really know what time this battle is happening but im assuming its in the lost episode aka after the whole terra-mx buisness. so what im getting at is, i think that "xemnas" is actually master xehanorts sentiment after he forced his heart upon terra. my evidence:
-so far we saw that sentiments inahbit something thats physical and that can be worn (terras armor, vanitas body suit) so wouldnt it be possible for a sentiment to be a cloak?
- we also saw that everytime a person (presumably keyblade weilders) lose their existence in some way or another (vanitas was destroyed, the being known as terra was lost after getting MXs heart becoming a different person) so wouldnt that apply to MX too who, after giving terra his heart, lost existence? so wouldnt he get a sentiment too?
- xemnas who has some influence from both terra and MX, had lightsabers and, as seen before, nobodies generally have a weapon that is based off one they had as a human. but we never saw xehanort with lightsabers or Terra so perhaps MX (and therefore his sentiment) had some? just a thought...
anyways this is all i got. maybe my opinion will change with further information. anyways after hearing what i think what do you guys think? there is also the opinion that the boss is non-can buit id prefer to stay away from that thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
this was in your other thread... i guess it kinda makes sense but i dont want to believe that it is a xehenort thing. maybe a new character?
i know but i didnt know there was already a thread about it so im posting here.
and i dont think it would be a new person, and if so why would he have lightsabers?

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i know but i didnt know there was already a thread about it so im posting here.
and i dont think it would be a new person, and if so why would he have lightsabers?
yes he has lightsabers but they dont look like xemnas' and MX would just use a keyblade. those look like something completely new.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
yes he has lightsabers but they dont look like xemnas' and MX would just use a keyblade. those look like something completely new.
well i always did wonder why xemnas had lightsabers instead of a keyblade. nomura said he mightve been not using them purposly but still, how would he get light sabers? im thinking MX had some sorta influence...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
if this was ten years in the past, before Xehenort even fell to darkness, how could it be a ressurection?

I said it could be a foreshadow of the ressurection of Xehanort. Sort of like Lingering Sentiment was foreshadowing BBS.

@Loke13: Same could be asked about why Xemnas doesn't weild a keyblade. Remember that there are multiple forms of Xehanort but none of them have the memories of Xehanort or Terra even using a keyblade.

Slenix

Theory 1: i think this is Ansem the Wise. (sort of) Because Xemnas is the Nobody name of Ansem. Xemnas had lightsabers. This cloaked figure has lightsabers. Theres a similarity. I think we can all agree on that. Xehanort in his younger self is
Spoiler Spoiler Show
SO! With that in mind, neither name of Terra or Xehanort creates the name Xemnas. It'd be like Rextra and Anexthraxo. In Kingdom Hearts II, we see Ansem talking to King Mickey. This scene takes place before Kingdom Hearts. So clearly, he's not a nobody then. But he was studying the darkness in hearts. Yes, Xehanort as Ansem the Wise's apprentence stole the name Ansem, but that doesn't neccessarly mean the Nobody Xemnas HAS to be the Nobody of Xehanort. Everyone else's real name was mixed for a Nobody name. Ex: Lea-Axel, Sora-Roxas, Braig-Xigbar, etc... So what makes him special?
While Ansem the Wise was studying the darkness before his conversation with Mickey, maybe he fought Aqua at one point.

Theory 2: Since there's Ansem the Wise, could there be Ansem the Great/some other title?
If there was anything I learned in history, it was a person with "the Great" title to their name was not-so-great.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Theory 1: i think this is Ansem the Wise. (sort of) Because Xemnas is the Nobody name of Ansem. Xemnas had lightsabers. This cloaked figure has lightsabers. Theres a similarity. I think we can all agree on that. Xehanort in his younger self is
Spoiler Spoiler Show
SO! With that in mind, neither name of Terra or Xehanort creates the name Xemnas. It'd be like Rextra and Anexthraxo. In Kingdom Hearts II, we see Ansem talking to King Mickey. This scene takes place before Kingdom Hearts. So clearly, he's not a nobody then. But he was studying the darkness in hearts. Yes, Xehanort as Ansem the Wise's apprentence stole the name Ansem, but that doesn't neccessarly mean the Nobody Xemnas HAS to be the Nobody of Xehanort. Everyone else's real name was mixed for a Nobody name. Ex: Lea-Axel, Sora-Roxas, Braig-Xigbar, etc... So what makes him special?
While Ansem the Wise was studying the darkness before his conversation with Mickey, maybe he fought Aqua at one point.

Theory 2: Since there's Ansem the Wise, could there be Ansem the Great/some other title?
If there was anything I learned in history, it was a person with "the Great" title to their name was not-so-great.

That theory had potential but then you lost me on "maybe he fought Aqua when studying darkness"
We already know Ansem didn't study darkness nearly as much as Apprentice Xehanort did and Ansem refused to let Xehanort try to bring destruction to other worlds. Heck, I doubt he even could travel to other worlds. While the theory is interesting... there's no way that could be Ansem.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I said it could be a foreshadow of the ressurection of Xehanort. Sort of like Lingering Sentiment was foreshadowing BBS.

@Loke13: Same could be asked about why Xemnas doesn't weild a keyblade. Remember that there are multiple forms of Xehanort but none of them have the memories of Xehanort or Terra even using a keyblade.
Your right. But my bet is still on t NOT be Xemnas or Xehanort. Simply because time travel does not exist in KH. And don't even bring up Timeless River.

Aqualung

I really, REALLY want to make an Eraqus!Hamill joke right now...but I can't think of one. D8[/spoilers]

Spoiler Spoiler Show

EDIT: Also, if this really has something to do with time travel, then I'll only be happy with it if THIS GUY from Chrono Trigger is a secret boss in a future KH game:

lavos.jpg

Lavos: "MWEEEREEREREEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRGGBLBLBBBLBLBLLLBLBLLLLL"

Last edited:

jdeib963

Ok REAL QUICK before i head to school:

I looked at the boss fight in the trailer and as you may or may not have noticed, the sky is different when Aqua fights him. It has more swirly darkness in it as opposed to the stars the lit it up before. This may be an indication that she fights him at some point after MX destroyed LOD but before Aqua transformed it into CO. TO at least back up my credibility that it is AT LEAST occurring in story mode, Aqua isn't in her armor so it can't be in the Mirage Arena. As for who he/she is, hell if i know :)

Enjoy all

Last edited by a moderator:

GolliM

I think there's no point in trying to figure out who he is since
a) He's Xemnas or some random variation of Xehanort etc and not in canon with the plot (in a same way as Terra in KHIIFM+)
b) A new character we know nothing about
c) some random old character but that would be so, so, so lame....

Anyway I'm looking forward to battling him and maybe finding out who he is... He could be the new semi-protagonist that Nomura has been talking about, and that would be cool! :D

Edit: Good point... It definitely is after that. Mosty likely only accessible in last episode or after beating the game with Aqua...

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
It might just be non-canon. Since Xemnas doesn't exist during BBS. Ansem The Wise has no reason to attack Aqua and if it was Ansem the Wise, he would have at least mentioned it in the secret ending of BBS Even Apprentice Xehanort shouldn't exist at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back