• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer Takes Sora to Infinity and Beyond

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoecho6

Awards
Did anybody notice Sora using quick run during the battle outside the house? When he was using the hammer transformation it looked like he was quick running, but it also could have been an air dash ability, it was hard to tell. I am hoping it was quick run because that would lead to growth abilities returning with these forms.

ac27

Ahhh, I'm still so in shock we finally got a release year. I love how at the end of the trailer they had that little pause just to be sneaky about it.

Was not expecting Toy Story! The characters look amazing! Literally right from the movie perfection. I'm still getting used to seeing Sora and company as toys but it's growing on me more.

It was so surreal seeing them go outside in what looks like "our world" lol.

Olympus and Thebes (?) look amazing as always. YX still looks like he needs some work.

I have to say I'd be absolutely thrilled if they included a Pocahontas world as that's one of my favorite Disney movies. Along with Treasure Planet and The Jungle Book.

SoulXaldin

Awards
Are Donald and Goofy getting new outfits? Cause the color scheme and different features on them seem to suggest that.

Precursor Mar

Did anybody notice Sora using quick run during the battle outside the house? When he was using the hammer transformation it looked like he was quick running, but it also could have been an air dash ability, it was hard to tell. I am hoping it was quick run because that would lead to growth abilities returning with these forms.

It's Air Slide. It might work like Quick Run on the ground since you still have Dodge Roll.

ac27

Does anyone know if we'll be a getting an english dub of this trailer? Or is it just english subs for now?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'm really sorry about the down time everyone! It's just me running things here so I've been struggling along with all of y'all. I really hope this announcement makes up for the forums being a bit dicky today :)

Also OP updated with plot info and quotes.

I've been working on these updates and on the website but I finally have a bit of a breather to post my thoughts.

Thank you for all your good doing today.

Thank god they released a version without that annoying large text.

This was my gripe when it started. The large text is distracting to the introduction of the video. Terrible design choice.

Overall, I enjoyed the trailer. All character models are impressive in my opinion. The environments too. The game play looked like it could use some tweaks, as previously mentioned, but there is plenty of time.

Myst Knight

Awards
What interests me about the Toy Story video is that this is actually the first time I've heard Japanese Donald Duck. It sounds just like American Donald Duck, and is only a little bit harder to understand! XD

Yeah, I wonder if the KH Crew could get talent like Tom Hanks and Tim Allen to reprise their roles. Still, Hanks and Allen did do the voices for the Toy Story TV specials, which were smaller projects than the movies, or Kingdom Hearts III for that matter.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Tom Hanks does official work for Woody, which includes the movies and the TV specials. His brother does video games and other stuff.

Thank you for all your good doing today.
You're welcome :)

10/10 on thread title by the way
Haha thanks. I actually had two other world articles ready to go, each with equally good titles.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
What interests me about the Toy Story video is that this is actually the first time I've heard Japanese Donald Duck. It sounds just like American Donald Duck, and is only a little bit harder to understand! XD

Yeah, I wonder if the KH Crew could get talent like Tom Hanks and Tim Allen to reprise their roles. Still, Hanks and Allen did do the voices for the Toy Story TV specials, which were smaller projects than the movies, or Kingdom Hearts III for that matter.

I remember one of the big selling points of KH1 was that a lot of the original voices came back to reprise their roles. Hopefully they will remember that and implement it in KH3.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I remember one of the big selling points of KH1 was that a lot of the original voices came back to reprise their roles. Hopefully they will remember that and implement it in KH3.

I feel like they still do when they can? Like, you can't help it if some actors won't do it for the pay I guess lol. I expect the Tangled and Big Hero 6 casts, from the shows, to reprise their roles at least.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
Please please let Sid's dog be a mid boss. Or hell, even Sid himself!!
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I think Zurg is more must have for me, especially since this new store is called "Galaxy Toys" sounds like they would sell Buzz and Zurg toys to me ha. Since this is original basically anyone could show up though. It is sad now that I realize Hades is the only confirmed Disney villain. Him and the Rock Titan I guess. For worlds I mean, I consider Maleficent and Pete to have transcended to just KH villains at this point I guess lol.[/FONT]

Heartkeeper

Awards
Enjoyed the trailer, as always is a mess when it comes to editing but everything looks great.

Why is Square uploading screenshots at 1362 x 766?, we are in 2017, 1080p please.

Cactuar

Omg I hope that the world theme is just a Yoko Shimomura-rendition of you've got a friend in me cause that would be amaaaaaaazing ~~~

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
20117555_10213026799006757_1221829012_n.png

HE HAS SCRATCHES AND STUFF ON HIM. THIS IS RIDICULOUS, WHAT MAGIC DID SQUARE ENIX CAST TO MAKE TOY STORY LOOK THIS GOOOOOOD

Sdog

Awards
20117555_10213026799006757_1221829012_n.png

HE HAS SCRATCHES AND STUFF ON HIM. THIS IS RIDICULOUS, WHAT MAGIC DID SQUARE ENIX CAST TO MAKE TOY STORY LOOK THIS GOOOOOOD

Some of dat sweet sweet Disney dough, fam. They got money in the...

...bank...

giphy.gif

Plus UE4 is pretty dope I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back