• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KHBBSFM NO heart boss scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
nice theory chasepicer, maybe he forgot how to use it because he choosed not to use so he would not become like Master Xehanort.

why would Xemnas care about becoming MX if he can't care about anything. It lacks logic.

The only possible explanation to stop Xemnas from using a weapon that he finds valuable and powerful is if a third party got in the way.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Armored Sora?
Pff, let's just steal the design from Xion's final form and edit some stuff.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
No, you truly didn't. You gave some non-examples. "If Ven's heart isn't in Roxas, then..." But the thing is... Ven's Heart IS in Roxas, making this no proof at all.

Hun, I am right about this, that's WHY I'm acting like I am. I'm not saying it couldn't be possible, I'm saying there is no proof at all to say that it could be.

That's because I'm not debating his reasoning, I'm debating -your- reasoning

I don't need to come up with a better theory to prove that your theory is wrong. =/

Wow. You're turning opinions into facts.

We don't KNOW that Roxas has Ven's heart. Nomura has said it's POSSIBLE, not that it's FACT. For all we know, NAMINE might have Ven's heart. She does have seemingly real emotions, and blonde hair. So why can't she have Ven's heart?

There's no proof at all huh? Well if Roxas DIDN'T have Ven's heart, then there's your proof. And it's very possible that he didn't.

In fact, it's still possible that Xemnas couldn't use a Keyblade period. But looking at all this evidence, and the fact that Nomura went out of his way to say that in the interveiw, I'm inclined to believe that he did.

I understand you don't need your own theory to disprove my reasoning. But so many of the things we've addressed are speculative. We still don't fully know what Keyblades are capable of.

Want examples of Keyblades giving emotions? Here:
1. Xion
2. Roxas
3. Xemnas

why would Xemnas care about becoming MX if he can't care about anything. It lacks logic.

The only possible explanation to stop Xemnas from using a weapon that he finds valuable and powerful is if a third party got in the way.

Read my Xemnas theory. I'm not gonna repeat everything here.

Understand that Nobodies still THINK, they still DESIRE. They have MINDS. And Xemnas's mind was Terra's mind.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Are you fluffing kidding me? Yes, we do.

Actually he's got a point, HeartSeams. Technically it's still assumption to say that Roxas had Ven's heart. It's HIGHLY SUGGESTED, but Nomura never ever actually claimed it as fact...

Although that doesn't mean I believe Namine to have Ven's heart either... that would just be odd and would then cause me to think that Ven's heart is in Kairi's... which is started to sound far too odd then it needs to be.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Actually he's got a point, HeartSeams. Technically it's still assumption. It's HIGHLY SUGGESTED, but Nomura never ever actually claimed it as fact...
This is the problem with the KH fandom. Unless Nomura says it, you guys can't put anything together yourselves. It's so fluffing ridiculous. How about we consider the fact that Nomura said Roxas fainted in CO because he was getting close to his true self "Ven"? Or that Xion's death awoke Ven's Keyblade in Roxas? OR THE FACT THAT ROXAS AND VEN LOOK IDENTICAL. Seriously, if this is the way the KH fandom is, I want out, because I feel like I'm surrounded by idiots who need some higher power to explain everything to them before they accept something that is so fluffing blunt in these games.

Dross263

So...it's just Xemnas armor? Why...did I see that one coming?

Anyway concerning the Xemnas being able to use a keyblade but choose not wield one is something that we won't be able to fathom until further games explain. Every notion we make has a contradiction. He was lazy =/= he didn't use it against Sora and Riku. He chose not =/= He wanted his KH completed. He didn't want to be like MX =/= He has no remorse. But what if, he could have but he didn't...what if...Riku took it? I mean hear me out. Riku dual wielded in TWTNW. Who's keyblade was the second's? Wasn't Eraqus (with Aqua). Wasn't Terra (With LS). Where would that other keyblade come from? I think Riku took Xemnas' only legitimate keyblade (MX's). But because of his memories it became that floral Destiny's Place or whatever. Unless you believe that one can duplicate the same keyblade. I mean look at it this way, did all those hearts really come from Sora, Roxas, and Xion alone? What about before then? What if Xemnas was harvesting on the side, Ansem SoD f*cks up by having Riku harbor him, and then *poof* Riku has access to said keyblade. I mean it makes more sense, to me at least, that Riku stole it.

More likely Apprentice Xehanort's Keyblade, think about it, when Riku "transformed" himself into Ansem SoD to beat Roxas, maybe he awoken Apprentice Xehanort's heart, along with his Keyblade, giving him the ability to dual wield, something similar to what Roxas or Sora did with Ven's heart, they both had their own Keyblades, and still were able to use Ven's. This is mere speculation though.

And to say that Xemnas didn't use the Keyblade just because he didn't want to or that he just forgot how to use it, is as dumb as to say that MF is Xemnas just because he uses Ethereal Blades SIMILAR to Xemnas' and that he wears an Organization XIII coat, that is nothing but mere speculation, and if we're just saying things we have no idea about, then I could just say that NO HEART is actually Apprentice Xehanort's Lingering Spirit that was formed when he lost his heart, and that it retained his Keyblade.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Wow, it looks almost exactly like Xemnas' armor and he has MX's keyblade, i'm really interested in fighting this guy. And does this mean Xemnas' armor is in fact MX's old armor?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Wow, it looks almost exactly like Xemnas' armor and he has MX's keyblade, i'm really interested in fighting this guy. And does this mean Xemnas' armor is in fact MX's old armor?
Looks more like Xemnas has Xemnas' armor as this isn't MX.

Xenin

Banned
Isn't that the form you fight in KH2 when he's sitting on the thrown? Minus the keyblade and add a gold lance... That's all I see when I look at this. But it does look promising...I wonder if it'll be a mirage battle or a canon SB...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Looks more like Xemnas has Xemnas' armor as this isn't MX.

Xemnas didn't exist in BBS.

What i'm saying is, even if this battle isn't cannon it can still be assumed that this is MX's armor when he was an apprentice. Then we can also assumed Xemnas summoned and used MX's old armor in his battle against Sora in KH2.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Xemnas didn't exist in BBS.
It's Mirage Arena, it's not canon, so, why does it matter? The Nobody insignia didn't exist during BBS either, yet, here it is.

it can still be assumed that this is MX's armor when he was an apprentice.
I don't see why that should be assumed at all. It's obviously Xemnas.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Wow, the Keyblade is beyond outrageous. Well, we know it's somehow Xehanort (in some way shape or form, like always).

Relix

A traveler
Awards
This is the problem with the KH fandom. Unless Nomura says it, you guys can't put anything together yourselves. It's so fluffing ridiculous. How about we consider the fact that Nomura said Roxas fainted in CO because he was getting close to his true self "Ven"? Or that Xion's death awoke Ven's Keyblade in Roxas? OR THE FACT THAT ROXAS AND VEN LOOK IDENTICAL. Seriously, if this is the way the KH fandom is, I want out, because I feel like I'm surrounded by idiots who need some higher power to explain everything to them before they accept something that is so fluffing blunt in these games.

I told you this before in that other thread. Some people rely heavily on this "Law" when the games are primary canon. Its not gonna change anytime soon unfortunately.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I told you this before in that other thread. Some people rely heavily on this "Law" when the games are primary canon. Its not gonna change anytime soon unfortunately.
Just because they do doesn't mean I can't consider them idiots for doing so.

I SHALL RAAAAAAAGE!~
11t8w0m.jpg

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Man you sound angry. Did it ever occur to you how it's strange that Namine ALWAYS seemed to have emotions, even when she was just surrounded by the Org members? She felt guilty about what she was doing to Sora the whole time! Why else would she have emotions? She's a Nobody! Which means, SHE has Ven's heart.

Having someone's heart doesn't make you look like them necessarily. When Terra gained Eraqus's heart, he didn't look like a 50 year old man suddenly! When Sora harbored Kairi's heart, he didn't look like Kairi suddenly. And when Ven's heart joined with Sora's, he didn't suddenly have blonde hair.

Roxas may look like Ven simply because Ven's heart is a part of Sora's. If Roxas DOES have Ven's heart, then I ask you, WHY did Namine have emotions in COM even before she met Sora?

Believe me, I USED to think Roxas had Ven's heart, but now I'm seeing signs against it.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Man you sound angry. Did it ever occur to you how it's strange that Namine ALWAYS seemed to have emotions, even when she was just surrounded by the Org members? She felt guilty about what she was doing to Sora the whole time! Why else would she have emotions? She's a Nobody! Which means, SHE has Ven's heart.
You have absolutely no grasp on how the Kingdom Hearts universe works, and it's disappointing.

Having someone's heart doesn't make you look like them necessarily. When Terra gained Eraqus's heart, he didn't look like a 50 year old man suddenly! When Sora harbored Kairi's heart, he didn't look like Kairi suddenly. And when Ven's heart joined with Sora's, he didn't suddenly have blonde hair.
That's because they weren't empty shells. We have seen that a heart can have great effect on someone's appearance, being that, just having MX's powerful heart in Terra turned his hair silver and his eyes gold. Imagine the effect a heart could have on an empty shell that has no heart. That is the whole thing going on with Roxas. He has Ven's heart inside him which changed his appearance.

For another example of a heart being in an empty shell and completely changing their appearance, consider how at the end of KH1, XH took over Riku's body and sent his heart to the dark realm. This means that "Ansem, Seeker of Darkness" was XH and Riku's body and he looked EXACTLY like XH.

It's seriously not that hard to understand that Roxas has Ven's heart, three games now practically go out of their way to say "HEY LOOK, HERE IS THE ANSWER".

If Roxas DOES have Ven's heart, then I ask you, WHY did Namine have emotions in COM even before she met Sora?
There are many possible explanations. The fact that her somebody is still an active force could be one, or the simple fact that Nami is barely even a Nobody, being such a mindfuck of an existence that even Ansem the Wise didn't know how to classify her. Using Nami as an example for anything is pisspoor because she is practically an exception of an exception to a rule.

Believe me, I USED to think Roxas had Ven's heart, but now I'm seeing signs against it.
You should go back to how you original thought then, because it was actually right.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
You have absolutely no grasp on how the Kingdom Hearts universe works, and it's disappointing.

That's because they weren't empty shells. We have seen that a heart can have great effect on someone's appearance, being that, just having MX's powerful heart in Terra turned his hair silver and his eyes gold. Imagine the effect a heart could have on an empty shell that has no heart. That is the whole thing going on with Roxas. He has Ven's heart inside him which changed his appearance.

For another example of a heart being in an empty shell and completely changing their appearance, consider how at the end of KH1, XH took over Riku's body and sent his heart to the dark realm. This means that "Ansem, Seeker of Darkness" was XH and Riku's body and he looked EXACTLY like XH.

It's seriously not that hard to understand that Roxas has Ven's heart, three games now practically go out of their way to say "HEY LOOK, HERE IS THE ANSWER".

There are many possible explanations. The fact that her somebody is still an active force could be one, or the simple fact that Nami is barely even a Nobody, being such a mindfluff of an existence that even Ansem the Wise didn't know how to classify her. Using Nami as an example for anything is pisspoor because she is practically an exception of an exception to a rule.

You should go back to how you original thought then, because it was actually right.

I have no grasp on it because I said Namine has Ven's heart? Oh, but Roxas having it is fine? They're both Nobodies. Either way it's an exception.

And why else would they CONSTANTLY call Namine a "special" Nobody. There's a reason for that.

Well I only pointed out that hearts don't always change appearances because that's how you justified Roxas looking like Ven.

And here you can't even explain how Namine has emotions. Well then, if Kairi being an acting force gives her emotions, couldn't the same be said for Sora and Roxas? Of course it could!

Look I understand the points you're making. I understand where you're coming from. But you don't seem to understand that when it comes to these mysteries and unconfirmed things like the mystery of Ven's heart, it's open to the fans' interpretation.

Trashing me and saying I lack knowledge about the KH universe doesn't accomplish anything really.

Narxus

I don't know if someone else caught this or not, admittedly i have not read the entire thread so for all i know this has already been discussed, but has anyone else noticed that "No Heart" is one of the x-anagrams of "Xehanort"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back