• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

New KH3D Screenshots and Renders!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
I haven't seen the opening because I wanted to see it first when I had the game (like I did with BBS[also, I had no internet, lol]) so seeing those screenshots... my eyes... the opening is just so beautiful... ;U;

WaveK89

Awards
Well, Axel just made it to my desktop. Very nice screenshots. I'm getting more and more exited as the days draw near.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
  • Holiday 2013 Contest
  • News Hound
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Rising Star
Those screenshots are gorgeous. I love Riku's face in the one of him at Traverse Town. It almost looks like he's pouting :3 Flowber Meow will be KittyLily or Orkitty. Oh July 31st, so close yet you seem so far away ;^;

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
  • Superior of the In-Between
  • Fairest of them All
  • Nose Stuck in a Book
  • Flix and Chill
Everything is beautiful, and Xemnas is really ridiculously good looking.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
  • Ninja'd
  • In the Grid
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • Jiminy's Journal
he lives up to his name *u*

mansex~

Venitas

Awards
Does anybody else thing the CG has improved tremendously since KH2? I remember how most of this community (including myself) said they wouldnt like to see KH3 with those kind of graphics, but with these newly rendered scenes...I think they've perfected the KH style. I would love to see KH3 with those graphics

D.D.D

Awards
Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Does anybody else thing the CG has improved tremendously since KH2? I remember how most of this community (including myself) said they wouldnt like to see KH3 with those kind of graphics, but with these newly rendered scenes...I think they've perfected the KH style. I would love to see KH3 with those graphics
Totally agree. The graphics look beautiful in the 3D opening. It also seems like the lighting has gotten a lot better. I mean, the light glinting on Axel's chakrams and all of the Keyblades just looks so good.
And Xemnas is sexy, I must agree.