• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New KH3D Screenshots and Renders!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Index of /Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance/Screenshots/SENA - July 17 2012

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Wait... Did I just see a Bunny using it's ears to fly Sora around so he can attack enemies in a tornado fashion?

Okay, these Dream eaters are getting cooler and cooler by the second. Like seriously, I feel like most of my fun will be just playing with all their abilities.

Those last four images were beautiful. <3

Thanks for the images, Sign!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Whoa, simply amazing, especially those high quality pictures from the opening. I really hope we'll have pictures of the whole Opening like this one day.

Haha, Xemnas is like "I'll now cut your goddamn spiky haaiirr!" in the pic where he yells and we can see Sora's spikes.

Great find, Sign, gotta have to save those for my collection asap. ;)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
flowber for you~

yeah

Flowber Meow

That's its name.

Hanadanyan.png

Spoiler Spoiler Show

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Sweeeet! As everyone else says, the pre-rendered screenshots of the opening are absolutely gorgeous! It kind of makes me want to see each individual frame in it's original quality lol

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Sweeeet! As everyone else says, the pre-rendered screenshots of the opening are absolutely gorgeous! It kind of makes me want to see each individual frame in it's original quality lol

I second that one with emphasis, yup, yup.

---

Yea, that render of Young MX is chilling, great job Sign.
Now, in that lighting you can actually see his tanned skin better, such a big contrast to the golden eyes and his smirk practically says "I'm gonna troll you until your mind snaps."

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Shawty

Awards
As always Sign delivers, thanks a bunch :D

Oh my goodness

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Like you already said, these are indeed beautiful ♥_♥

That really weird looking but intense DE you linked there really is really weird looking but intense! Derp, first time I've seen that fella but I love him (her? it?) already!

I have to agree with you, that dream eater is awesome! I wasn't too fond of most of the dream eaters but this one is really cool!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'm loving all of the new renders and screenshots. Me Me Bunny looks so colorful and Cyber Yog looks so... so... reddish.

Key Wielder

Awards
And here I was just coming down from my 3D excitement in the final two weeks--now I'm hyped again. :D The screenshots and renders are beautiful, as always. I've been dying to get that picture of Axel as my avatar for months, so yay for finally having it in such beautiful quality! Thank you so much for posting these, Sign!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back