• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW JUMP FESTA BBS: FINAL MIX TRAILER

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
The fights look sick. Not much else I really care for.

Eraqus was freaking going off on Terra.

Lingering Night

The fights look sick. Not much else I really care for.

Eraqus was freaking going off on Terra.
Revenge is sweet is suppose. Why didn't you use all that badassery when you fought Terra in the first place?

Anyway the trailer looks pretty nice, although was weird seeing all the unversed recolors. Some of them just look...bleah.

Loved the ending, and that part with no heart was pretty nice as well. Though the award for most epic trailer moment has to be AotM lifting the freaking ground and Bumrushing with light. Way to go Eraqus.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Well, Eraqus wasn't going all out on Terra of course. He is just his apprentice.

UltimaJackpot

I love how the developers always manage to make to bonus bosses as epic as possible. (I mean jeez, shooting chains from a keyblade and using said chains to lift it up just to come crashing down? Amazing.)

I wonder if No Heart & Armor of the Master will get new battle themes.

TwilightChaser37

I love how the developers always manage to make to bonus bosses as epic as possible. (I mean jeez, shooting chains from a keyblade and using said chains to lift it up just to come crashing down? Amazing.)

I wonder if No Heart & Armor of the Master will get new battle themes.

I know they will ;) Yoko Shimomura wouldn't want to have those two EPIC BOSS FIGHTS without their OWN compositions now would she? x]

Lingering Night

Well, Eraqus wasn't going all out on Terra of course. He is just his apprentice.

Yeah, and look at how well that worked out for him ;p.

@UltimaJackpot
Most likely they'll get new themes. Maybe No Heart will just get a remix of the song that plays when you fight Armored xennas in KH2 though. I think it's "Fate of the Unknown"?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

@UltimaJackpot
Most likely they'll get new themes. Maybe No Heart will just get a remix of the song that plays when you fight Armored xennas in KH2 though. I think it's "Fate of the Unknown"?

Nearly..."Darkness of the unknown" is the theme.
"Fate of the unknown" is the epic battle music in the birth by sleep video.

UltimaJackpot

@UltimaJackpot

It's "Darkness of the Unknown, actually." but close enough. It'd be pretty awesome if Monstro got a new arrangement of one of the old KH1 boss themes. (Squirming Evil, The Deep End) That's just wishful thinking on my part, though.

BBSFTW

i can't wait to get bbsfm it looks good. also the trailer was good. Also whos ready to fight AotM and NH?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Wow...they made the english voice acting and the boss battles look EPIC in this.

edit: And Eraqus makes light look badass

Stars

リク
Eh, the trailer is awesome espcially AM and No Heart boss.
I love No Heart at the end of the trailer. And AM..I know i going to die hundred times if i get to beat him..
Sadly there is no any info on secret episode. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back