• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Interview about 3D and BBS FM(UPDATE)(SCAN AND NOT TRANLASTED)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I hope Nomura saves the "big" worlds for KH3, such as the long-awaited Pocahontas, The Princess and the Frog, and The Hunchback of Notre Dame worlds...
I hope he doesn't. I want KH3D to be as good as it can be.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Ne-newer...films...? To be honest, I'm starting to worry a bit. Hoping that they'd be good choices like...Princess and the Frog or something.

That's what I was thinking. I haven't seen Princess and the Frog or anything, but considering that it would be a pretty nice improvement, I'd be all for it in a Kingdom Hearst game. And thinking clearly after my little rant up there, perhaps Nomura would finally put in Pinocchio's world that was suppose to be in 358/2 Days, but he cut it out. After all, that would be pretty impressive. And for some reason I find that an Oliver and Company world would be awesome.

Of course, I could name A LOT of worlds that would be nice in the game. But I think Pinocchio's world and the Hunchback's world would be my favorites to see.

Edit: OH! YES. PIXAR WORLDS. TOY STORY. PLEASE NOMURA. PLEAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEE! <3333333333

Darkrider S

That's what I was thinking. I haven't seen Princess and the Frog or anything, but considering that it would be a pretty nice improvement, I'd be all for it in a Kingdom Hearst game. And thinking clearly after my little rant up there, perhaps Nomura would finally put in Pinocchio's world that was suppose to be in 358/2 Days, but he cut it out. After all, that would be pretty impressive. And for some reason I find that an Oliver and Company world would be awesome.

Of course, I could name A LOT of worlds that would be nice in the game. But I think Pinocchio's world and the Hunchback's world would be my favorites to see.

Edit: OH! YES. PIXAR WORLDS. TOY STORY. PLEASE NOMURA. PLEAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEE! <3333333333

I think we saw enough of Pinocchio in KH1 :D alsi anyone notice that OLympus COlisseum has been the ONLY world that has ALWAYS Been there? Even through the FM's??? just think about it..

And PLease god give Nomura the midn to put Pocahontas in it O:)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, we also know that Nomura mentioned the possibility of using Pixar in the future right? A Pixar title could technically be considered as a "newer Disney film"

Oh that's right! I completely forgot about Pixar! -feels ashamed-

Yes, definitely. Please include Pixar worlds!

Lol, I actually haven't seen it either. Or, the film in it's entirety anyways. I've seen a few short clips here and there, but never got the chance to see it while it was still in theaters. I've heard it's great though, like on par with the good old classic Disney.

Perhaps Jungle Book as well, since it was cut from BBS.

I agree. I'd fangirl to extreme levels if Hellfire was playing in the HoND world.

I think we saw enough of Pinocchio in KH1 :D alsi anyone notice that OLympus COlisseum has been the ONLY world that has ALWAYS Been there? Even through the FM's??? just think about it..

And PLease god give Nomura the midn to put Pocahontas in it O:)

Now that you mention it, for some reason I have this feeling that I've read Nomura saying a Pocahontas world almost made it into KH. Would anyone please confirm/deny that?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The Kh1 character Design Screenshots of them are important to understand the plotline as Nomura says =P NOt sure how the hell tht supposed to happen but lets wait an see
Yeah, I've read that now a couple of times. I'm just so sick of KH1 Sora, his design is in almost all of the fudging games. Reading the new translations are interesting and I'm getting more excited except for the unexplained KH1 designs. D:

Darkrider S

I hope he doesn't. I want KH3D to be as good as it can be.

Yeah, I've read that now a couple of times. I'm just so sick of KH1 Sora, his design is in almost all of the fudging games. Reading the new translations are interesting and I'm getting more excited except for the unexplained KH1 designs. D:

THere are more Translations? o_O from Heartstation?

Hahaah, Me too tbh =/ His KH2 designs are only in KH2 and BBS secret cutscene actually T.T Also has anyone noticed that Olympus Colliseum is like ALWAYS there?? IN every single KH game including FMxes

PowerOverNothing

Website
Lol, I actually haven't seen it either. Or, the film in it's entirety anyways. I've seen a few short clips here and there, but never got the chance to see it while it was still in theaters. I've heard it's great though, like on par with the good old classic Disney.

Yeah? Well, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one. I don't know why I haven't seen it yet, probably because of the Voo-Doo themes that turned me off. I dunno, I just get kind of touchy with that stuff. The most I've seen of the movie is the main villain theme "Friends on the Other Side", only because of the Nostalgia Critic. *ahem* Maybe one day I'll see it. If it ends up in KH3D, and it looks interesting, I might have to watch it just to understand WHAT the heck is going on. :p

Perhaps Jungle Book as well, since it was cut from BBS.

Oh, hey! Good idea! I completely forgot about that world being cut from Birth By Sleep. Oh lawl, for some reason I find it really humorous to try and picture Baloo calling Sora "Man Cub" or something like that. That alone would probably make it awesome for me. *scratches chin* Although thinking of Sora and Riku in a very...jungle-y world with new costumes for that world...hm. I'm not sure if that's a good idea or not.

I agree. I'd fangirl to extreme levels if Hellfire was playing in the HoND world.

*high fives* Right there with you, BBY. I've been wanting a Hunchback world sense Days. (For some reason, with Roxas' conflict in the game, him seeing "God Help The Outcasts" seemed to fit. But that's just me.) Just PICTURING Frollo in the game would just blow Maleficent's supposed evil plans out of the water TEN FOLD. Of course, with a villain of that nature. I would actually enjoy seeing him in Kingdom Hearts III. Not a game that would lead INTO it. I mean, for a man that evil, why not save the best for last, eh?

Of course. Just picturing an instrumental version of Hellfire as you walk around the church where he sang it...oh man. That would be AMAZING.

But really. If this game is going to be based around trust...I wonder what Disney worlds would fit that theme? As mentioned above, Pocahontas would be pretty nice, considering that it is in some ways built around that theme. Although what others might work...I just can't think of. Oh well. Maybe later. 8D;

Radon

mofo
But really. If this game is going to be based around trust...I wonder what Disney worlds would fit that theme? As mentioned above, Pocahontas would be pretty nice, considering that it is in some ways built around that theme. Although what others might work...I just can't think of. Oh well. Maybe later. 8D;

Trust themed world? Toy Story. The whole did Woody push Buzz out the window scenario would be perfect.

PowerOverNothing

Website
Trust themed world? Toy Story. The whole did Woody push Buzz out the window scenario would be perfect.

Ah, good point. Toy Story did focus on themes such as that. As I said, I'm tired and not thinking correctly. Thanks for reminding me of that. Actually, now that you mention it, thinking of Sora being on Woody's side, and Riku being on Buzz's side through the first movie's storyline would be pretty awesome within itself. Be kind of like what they did with Birth By Sleep with Ven, Terra, and Aqua interacting with different characters that made impacts. And considering the same team is working on the game...yeah. That would be nice. :D

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Proper translation:
·You will be able to play as Sora and Riku but, I'm thinking of how to make their gameplays be different.
·Sora and Riku will have their "Kingdom Hearts" (KH1) form, but the reason for them being like that is a secret.
·We plan to make all the worlds new(I'm guessing he means without repeated worlds from other KHs). I have a lot of ideas about them.
·3D is not only a 3Dified Kingdom Hearts, but a game connecting and evolving to Kingdom Hearts III.
·Both the story and systems (gameplay) are connected to KHIII. Most likely, 3D's ending will lead to KHIII's story.

Could someone link me to the BBS FM scans? I don't see anything in the main post.

EDIT: Translating the interview, posting as I translate...
HeartStation has already translated.... =___________=

Key to Truth

Awards
HeartStation has already translated.... =___________=

Refresh the page and you'll see new things, you don't have to be like that, I was just trying to help. >_>
Also Heartstation has had the interviews for a long time and they haven't translated anything.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Refresh the page and you'll see new things, you don't have to be like that, I was just trying to help. >_>
Also Heartstation has had the interviews for a long time and they haven't translated anything.

You're thinking of the wrong interviews. And they have been translating the Re:Coded Ultimania Nomura interview. And, I just mean, no offense, but, I trust their translations leaps and bounds more.

Radon

mofo
--Will the worlds be the same as KHI's?--

Nomura: No, in this case we are removing all original worlds like Traverse Town
and make all the disney worlds be completely new. Right now we are in the world selection
process, we are lots of ideas of worlds we can use.

I'm not too sure about this part. Are you sure about the removing all original worlds part?

Still that was much appreciated. I'm thinking after BBS FM we're gonna have a heap of 3D info come flying in. :D

Key to Truth

Awards
I'm not too sure about this part. Are you sure about the removing all original worlds part?

Still that was much appreciated. I'm thinking after BBS FM we're gonna have a heap of 3D info come flying in. :D

Yes, I'm complete sure, it's impossible I misunderstood that answer. Also, I wouldn't see it that weird. It's not like KH games have that much original worlds anyways.

Radon

mofo
Yes, I'm complete sure, it's impossible I misunderstood that answer. Also, I wouldn't see it that weird. It's not like KH games have that much original worlds anyways.

Still, how would they avoid using Mysterious Tower and Destiny Islands? I'm guessing they're just refering to playable worlds.

Also, despite not playing coded yet but knowing the general plot, what relevance could Data Sora having a heart hold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back