• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Interview about 3D and BBS FM(UPDATE)(SCAN AND NOT TRANLASTED)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Disappointing is what it is.
He managed to decanonize the demo trailer only for him to decide to still use the young models anyway. If this is based on "dreams" why can't they be in their KH2 outfits still? Bleh.
Well we have no idea if they stay in those outfits or if they alternate between the two versions so i'm still holding out hope for there KH2 forms.

Pratiko

Awards
Great. Getting a PSP for BbS, and a DS for both: Days and re:coded, and now a 3DS to play the final game that connects to KH3.

Fuck you, Square Enix.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Wait so it wasn't a concept video and they are actually going to appear that way?

Plus ALL NEW DISNEY WORLDS = About damn time.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Great. Getting a PSP for BbS, and a DS for both: Days and re:coded, and now a 3DS to play the final game that connects to KH3.

Fuck you, Square Enix.
Or you could just buy a 3DS since it also plays DS games.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

Fuck you, Square Enix.

Blame Sony and Nintendo for coercing Square-Enix into x-game contracts to cover development costs.

Pratiko

Awards
Already played the previous titles. Not re:coded, ofc.

But still, to play every Kingdom Hearts game, and be able to follow the crazy storyline, you need:
A PS2 (Because getting a PS3 compatible with PS2 is almost impossible now)
A PSP.
And a 3DS.
That's without even mentioning the forecoming KH3 for, hopefully, the PS3.
How unfair is that? Seriously, what's the point of multiplatforming so much.
And if they really wanted to multiplatform, why not the new (not so new now) generation consoles? What's the problem with them?
They could have made Days on the Wii and make it much better, and multiplayable for 4 players as intended for that game.
They could have made BbS for the PS3. Really, there was nothing stopping them, and it could have come out thousands of times better.
And now re:coded on the DS, too! Uh, well, I see that as a "we're sorry" for people who bought a DS to play Days.

Dionysus

Wow. The teasers are getting me excited all over again for the new game. Nomura just loves to tease his fans. I do hope they have the characters in their updated costumes from KH2; I'm tired of seeing the same costumes from KH1 recycled again and again. I wonder what new ideas he has for the game-play...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well i'm glad they are using all new Disney Worlds and all, but seriously I am so sick of KH1 Sora. Look I can handle KH1 Riku again simply because that design was used for 1 game COM/RE:COM. But KH1 Sora is way overused. I just want KH2 Sora and Riku in KH3D going to new Disney Worlds doing whatever they are setting out to do. But enough with KH1 Sora, he's overused.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Here is HeartStation's more thorough translation of the article:

“The events written in the Ansem Reports took place between Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts.”

“During Birth by Sleep, the King is in the middle of his Mark of Mastery exam. Therefore by the time of Kingdom Hearts, he has become a Keyblade Master. Yen Sid is a retired master and he can proctor the Mark of Mastery exam. Thus, this time he will administer the test to Sora and Riku. (Incidentally, Kairi isn’t taking the test.)”

“Kingdom Hearts 3D revolves around the Mark of Mastery exam. At the moment we are continuing in the trial and error stage, figuring out what kind of axis the system will be based on, etc.”

“In 3D you will be able to play as Sora and Riku, but we are considering making their main operation systems different. In Chain of Memories they both used cards but they used them differently. We’re thinking about having two types of play styles like that.”

“Even though it’s a secret as to why Sora and Riku appear in their Kingdom Hearts outfits, it’s essential for the story.”

“As for the worlds, outside of Traverse Town and the other originals, we plan on making all of the Disney ones new.”

“3D is connected to Kingdom Hearts III. The plan is to show how the characters level up, along with the play system and story, they are connected to KH3. It’s fair to assume that the ending of 3D will continue into the story of KH3.”

“The Kingdom Hearts series has fundamentally been a single player game. Since it’s different than the Final Fantasy series which is founded on party play, the way the characters level up is different. Because there are various things that can and can’t be done, the things I can’t do in Final Fantasy Versus XIII I’m doing in Kingdom Hearts. Still I think those sorts of differences are there.”

“The manufacturing of Birth by Sleep Final Mix is just about finished. Since the new ‘Secret Episode’ is being included, those fans who pay close attention to the mysteries of the story will want to play it by all means.”

“In the ‘Secret Episode’, you’ll be able to virtually move as the character. I think it’ll be a pleasant differance rather than just watching the scene.”

“This December at Jump Festa, visitors will be able to try a demo for Birth by Sleep Final Mix. There will be a single player and multiplayer mode available. In the multiplayer mode you will be able to enjoy battling against Monstro.”

“Other things on exhibit include demos for The 3rd Birthday and Dissidia duo decim, as well as the Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded figure display. ”

“We are continuing to prepare for the Fabula Crystallis Conference in Janurary, so please wait for a follow up report on that.”

Darkrider S

Ugh Nomura. I'm still really excited about this game but now I'm confused as to what the hell is going on with the KH1/KH2 character designs for Sora and Riku. x_x

The Kh1 character Design Screenshots of them are important to understand the plotline as Nomura says =P NOt sure how the hell tht supposed to happen but lets wait an see

Damn Dx beat me to it. I was gonna post it ><

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
“During Birth by Sleep, the King is in the middle of his Mark of Mastery exam. Therefore by the time of Kingdom Hearts, he has become a Keyblade Master. Yen Sid is a retired master and he can proctor the Mark of Mastery exam. Thus, this time he will administer the test to Sora and Riku. (Incidentally, Kairi isn’t taking the test.)”

I'm glad we finally got some confirmation on Mickey's wielding status ^^

Damn Dx beat me to it. I was gonna post it ><

I'm just saying this because I've noticed you've been doing this a lot lately, but could you use the edit button instead double posting?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Also, since I see it being brought up, this is what Nomura says about the new worlds in the Re:Coded Ultimania:

NOMURA: At the moment, we are selecting the worlds that will appear; the Disney worlds used in previous titles will likely be changed out for the most part. We’re considering using the Disney films I’ve thought about using someday as well as relatively newer films.

Darkrider S

I'm glad we finally got some confirmation on Mickey's wielding status ^^

I'm just saying this because I've noticed you've been doing this a lot lately, but could you use the edit button instead double posting?
AH sorry, I'm new here so I don't know to do that Dx

ohhhh, Now I see ( just saw the edit button)
*facepalm* I'm a Baka =.=

Last edited:

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Also, since I see it being brought up, this is what Nomura says about the new worlds in the Re:Coded Ultimania:

Relatively newer films, huh? Does that mean that there is a good chance that Princess and the Frog could appear in the game? Or...going away from the other Disney films and not newer ones, how about Hunchback for once? It's a world that could be a good way to work on "Trust", and so on. At least I think so. There was another one...but I think my Disney movie list in my brain has died. Oh well. *ahem*

Regardless! Thanks for the translation! Wonderful news! I'm beginning to to get quite excited about this game and how it will tie into KHIII, even though...I won't be able to get a 3DS. Still. It's worth reading about. :) Thanks again.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
AH sorry, I'm new here so I don't know to do that Dx

It's okay, I just thought you should know :3

NOMURA: At the moment, we are selecting the worlds that will appear; the Disney worlds used in previous titles will likely be changed out for the most part. We’re considering using the Disney films I’ve thought about using someday as well as relatively newer films.

Ne-newer...films...? To be honest, I'm starting to worry a bit. Hoping that they'd be good choices like...Princess and the Frog or something.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It's okay, I just thought you should know :3

Ne-newer...films...? To be honest, I'm starting to worry a bit. Hoping that they'd be good choices like...Princess and the Frog or something.
Well, we also know that Nomura mentioned the possibility of using Pixar in the future right? A Pixar title could technically be considered as a "newer Disney film"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back