• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Interview about 3D and BBS FM(UPDATE)(SCAN AND NOT TRANLASTED)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Thanks a lot Key to Truth for the translations.

I'm so exited right now. New worlds, different gameplay systems, we can play as Sora and Riku, KH3D won't take long to come out from what he says. KH3D is leading KH3.

k99y77

Awards
--Then, is there a chance other Org XIII member can go back to life?--

Nomura: There is a chance if their heartless has been defeated somewhere.
i hope sora or riku defeats them i want see the other 4 especially Luxord and Larxene :)

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Yes, I'm complete sure, it's impossible I misunderstood that answer.
You misunderstood the answer.

HeartStation's translation (note: what it actually says):
---Then the worlds will be the same as in the first Kingdom Hearts?
NOMURA
: No, except for the original worlds like Traverse Town, we plan on using all new Disney worlds. Right now we are selecting worlds, though I have a lot of ideas I want to include.

Grandpriest

This news is certainly more exciting than the pitiful pre-order bonus for Re:Coded that was overly hyped.
I think that the KH 3D game will be a sequel to Re:Coded,
Spoiler Spoiler Show
It would fit the storyline, at least.

LynnStrife

Awards
Website
lynnstrife.deviantart.com
Omg, it sounds so cool *__* And all new Disney worlds sound good too! (since I'm becoming a bit tired of Beauty and the Beast... Hercules... Alladin.... <_<)
...though I must admit that the multi-platforming issue is kinda annoying me too :| Now I have to buy a 3DS aswell? *sigh*

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
HeartStation's [size=-6](more accurate)[/size] translations:

---Data Sora had a heart, didn't he?
NOMURA:
Theoretically he doesn't, but I entrust the answer to the imaginations of those who've seen the ending.

---In the Secret Movie, it's said they seem to know the location of Ven's heart, leaving only Terra left. If we may assume, those two know that Aqua is located in the Realm of Darkness.
NOMURA:
That is what's being hinted at.

---Is it possible that the King met with her in the Realm of Darkness during Kingdom Hearts I?
NOMURA
: About that, I can't yet say.

---Yen Sid asks what if the revived Xehanort isn't alone. What is the meaning behind that?
NOMURA:
Its meaning is literal. What would you do if there was more than just Xehanort? I get a bad feeling just thinking about it. (Laughs).

---So it's possible that other members of Organization XIII can be revived?
NOMURA:
If their Heartless has been defeated then it's possible.

---At what point were Ansem and Xemnas separated from Xehanort? When did they lose their memories?
NOMURA:
Sometime between Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts I. It happened during the events in the Ansem Reports from Kingdom Hearts I. Was it really memory loss? In the Birth by Sleep Secret Movie, Braig doubted it.

---Additionally, there is only one master right now, and that's the King. When did the King become a master?
NOMURA
: During Birth by Sleep, the King is in the middle of his Mark of Mastery exam. Therefore, by the time of Kingdom Hearts I, he has become a Keyblade Master. Yen Sid is a retired master and he can proctor the Mark of Mastery exam. Thus, this time, he will administer the test to Sora and Riku.

---So the letter Sora receives in the ending has to do with the Mark of Mastery?
NOMURA:
Well, how about that. Incidentally, even though Kairi can wield a Keyblade, she won't be a testing candidate.

---So will Kingdom Hearts 3D be the telling of their Mark of Mastery exam?
NOMURA:
Kingdom Hearts 3D will be the platform for it. We've completed the axis for the system, right now we are testing how things are implemented, continuing in the trail and error process. In KH3D you will be able to play as Sora and Riku, but we are considering making their main operation systems different. In Chain of Memories they both used cards but they used them differently. We're thinking about having two types of play styles like that.

---Sora and Riku appear in their Kingdom Hearts I outfits, why is that?
NOMURA:
That's still a secret. I can only say that for the story it is necessary.

---Then the worlds will be the same as in the first Kingdom Hearts?
NOMURA
: No, except for the original worlds like Traverse Town, we plan on using all new Disney worlds. Right now we are selecting worlds, though I have a lot of ideas I want to include.

---Will it use the solid 3D display that is distinctive of the Nintendo 3DS?
NOMURA:
There's that, but not just that. Kingdom Hearts 3D connects to Kingdom Hearts III; I plan on showing how they evolutionarily progress.

---Connected to Kingdom Hearts III?!
NOMURA:
Yes, both the system and the story are tied to Kingdom Hearts III. It's likely that the ending of 3D will continue into the story of KH3.

---So, how is the system progressing?
NOMURA:
The Kingdom Hearts series has fundamentally been a single player game. Since it's different than the Final Fantasy series which is founded on party play, the way the characters level up is different. Because there are various things that can and can't be done, the things I can't do in Final Fantasy Versus XIII I'm doing in Kingdom Hearts. Still, I think those sorts of differences are there.

---Is Birth by Sleep Final Mix taking center stage at the moment?
NOMURA:
The manufacturing of Birth By Sleep Final Mix is just about finished. Since the new "Secret Episode" is being included, those fans who pay close attention to the mysteries of the story will want to play it by all means.

---This Secret Episode, will it be different than the Secret Movies shown so far?
NOMURA
: In the Secret Episode, you'll be able to virtually move as the character. I think it'll be a different surprise fans can savour compared to just watching a movie.

---Will fans be able to play a Birth By Sleep Final Mix demo at Jump Festa this December?
NOMURA:
Yeah, you'll be able to. A single player and a multiplayer mode are being prepared. In the multiplayer mode, you'll be able to enjoy battling against Monstro.

---What other titles will be exhibited?
NOMURA:
The demos for The 3rd Birthday and Dissidia 012 [duodecim] will be available. One part of the promotional figure display from the Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded launch will also be there. I figured it'd be a good chance for Re:Coded players to cross paths, so please attend if you can.

---The conference relating to Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII is occurring in January 2011, how is that coming along?
NOMURA
: We are in the midst of preparing for it. Please wait for a detailed follow up report.

---Finally, a message for the fans.
NOMURA
: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep's release date is Janurary 20th. Since I'm thinking there will be a long wait before I can send a follow up report about Kingdom Hearts 3D, please look forward to it.

Last edited:

k99y77

Awards
Omg, it sounds so cool *__* And all new Disney worlds sound good too! (since I'm becoming a bit tired of Beauty and the Beast... Hercules... Alladin.... <_<)
...though I must admit that the multi-platforming issue is kinda annoying me too :| Now I have to buy a 3DS aswell? *sigh*
there will be other good games coming to the 3DS and don't forget you will experience KH like never before in 3D so its 100% worth it :)

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I'm thinking you will be able to play as Xehanort, Aqua, or Mickey.
I can't wait to see. :D

GTarablus

I saw someone talking about getting 3 systems to play the KH series.
Now im not supporting piracy but it realy isnt fair of SE to spread the games om different consoles so there is another way:
A double core PC with 2 GB ram will do it.
Use PCSX2, NO$GBA and Visual boy advance and i think theres a PSP emualtor out there to but im not sure what the name is.

AGAIN I DONT SUPPORT PIRACY BUT ITS THE EASIEST WAY FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT AFFORD IT.

k99y77

Awards
I saw someone talking about getting 3 systems to play the KH series.
Now im not supporting piracy but it realy isnt fair of SE to spread the games om different consoles so there is another way:
A double core PC with 2 GB ram will do it.
Use PCSX2, NO$GBA and Visual boy advance and i think theres a PSP emualtor out there to but im not sure what the name is.

AGAIN I DONT SUPPORT PIRACY BUT ITS THE EASIEST WAY FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT AFFORD IT.
well i don't think the 3DS will get hacked easily, even if it did there will updates that will brick hacked 3DS's

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Even if you managed to somehow run 3DS games on the computer, you'd be without the 3D which is a major component of it... and if you DID have a 3DS and pirate via a cart or something... I beg the question why you couldn't just buy the fcuking game.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I could honestly care less if Sora and Riku are in their KH1/KH2 forms or whatever they'll appear as. Besides, I absolutely hated Riku's KH2 design.

Although the "all brand new worlds" thing definately interests me. Looking forward to this.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I could honestly care less if Sora and Riku are in their KH1/KH2 forms or whatever they'll appear as. Besides, I absolutely hated Riku's KH2 design.

I would hold that judgement until you find out what it has to do with the plot...

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

Although the "all brand new worlds" thing definately interests me. Looking forward to this.
How can you not -love- exposed-navel!Riku ?

Zaraki_Kenpachi

Thank you :D

Systems... as in the game system? Or the console? o_O

Probably game system. KH3 will probably come out on the PS3. I doubt that it will have a connection with Nintendo3DS.

Even if you managed to somehow run 3DS games on the computer, you'd be without the 3D which is a major component of it... and if you DID have a 3DS and pirate via a cart or something... I beg the question why you couldn't just buy the fcuking game.

I bought my Days for something like 20$ (16€) new, sealed. When the 3DS comes out, I'll buy it as soon as I can.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Anyway, these are so good news :D

All new worlds, except for Traverse Town and maybe Mysterious Tower, and who knows, Disney Castle? Plus Destiny Islands.

New play system and battle system for Riku and Sora :D Alternate stories that are intertwined with each other just like with BBS? Please be that :D

So, this game will be the prologue for the exam? Nice :D I was right (though it's my first time posting xD)

Riku and Sora in their KH1 clothes is probably some kind of dream, or memory from both of them, or maybe Yen Sid makes them like that for some reason.

I'm really hyped about this, too bad that we'll only have more news in like 3 months :S

And finally: KH3 is finally announced :D Whatever happens on this game, is going to be super important for KH3 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back