• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Game+?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

prjio307

I live in New York, in the Rochester area
I don't believe anyone has asked this yet but I was wondering if there was some sort of new game+ option in Birth By Sleep.

If you don't know what a new game+ is, it's basically an option to start a new game while retaining your current level and abilities.

Is there any sort of option like this in Birth By Sleep? Or once you beat the game is there really nothing left to do with your character other than tournaments and multiplayer?

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
No, I don't think BBS will have a New Game+ option. No other KH game did. I know, it would be awesome, but as far as I know the Japanese version didn't have that option, and it wasn't listed as one of the American/PAL bonuses. After all, the KH series is known for all sorts of bonus stuff (For this installment, the Mirage Arena's Multiplayer/Solo options) that you can do besides the main story, The game is far from linear since you can always revisit past worlds, and there is always a save point before the Point of No Return (The Point where it's face the final boss or bust). Thus, there isn't much need of a New Game+ option.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
It isnt in the Japanese one. and I know what you're saying P3P has that xD.
But not in the Japanese BBS it doesnt :/ Welll....actuallly....
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Gram

Banned
Awards
nope, no new game+ aint non had one so far, and no days doesnt count.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The Last Episode is kind of like one ^^;

But it's a pain in the ass not having it, if for example you have to go and replay all the stories to unlock secret things.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm not saying there won't be one, but I think it has a 0.01% chance of happening, I don't think the game needs one though with all the replay value it has already.

PowerIsNothing

I thought khinsider was all about crushing dreams and nitpicking at every single English trailer ever and then suddenly loving the voices right when the game is released.

You got me there. My dream of a KH game hitting the Wii was crushed to atoms when I made a thread on the subject.

My dreams were crushed so badly, I sold my Wii...But I digress.

A new game + would have been a cool feature. After you have completed the game, if you wanted to come back to it and play it again(Which I do all the time when a new KH game is on its way)it would be good to have your full powers, rather then having to go though the proccess of leveling up your deck.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I would like to have that. Crisis Core had it, so there's an extremely small chance.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back