• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

konvict92

i am working on making a kingdom hearts sequel with alot more characters..so stay tuned

XD003

Er... good luck with that. I've tried to make my own "Kingdom Hearts" spinoff, but I lacked the skills, and lacked the Copyright to use anything by Square Enix or Disney in a game.

If you have the tools and Equipment, more power to you. Just don't get your dreams crushed when you realize that:
A) You won't have the time, nor skills to do so.
B) S.E will shut you down faster then a Computer that's BSoD'ing.
C) Within a week, you'll find yourself Homeless, Foodless, Loveless, and Brainless.
^--- By the way, of the 3 of them, one was sarcastic.

In my opinion, Best bet, stick to writing a story about it. -Shrugs-

Oathkeeper1357

yea goood luck with the copyright issue...... and probably the game u might make will lack the so very confusing concepts all the games have. i mean really? if u become a heartless a nobody appears, and none of those have hearts so where does the heart go? and then when you kill a heartless A HEART COMES OUT wtf

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
yea goood luck with the copyright issue...... and probably the game u might make will lack the so very confusing concepts all the games have. i mean really? if u become a heartless a nobody appears, and none of those have hearts so where does the heart go? and then when you kill a heartless A HEART COMES OUT wtf

That is because a Heartless is a Heart that fell to Darkness.

JTD95

Hey, this has nothing to do with future of KH... WRONG SECTION!!! btw, how is the game gonna look like? If your trying to make it in 3D, then nobody will play it cause it would suck

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
this thread was a bigger waste of time than the movie cabin fever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back