• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Game on Kingdom Hearts II: Proud Mode, just for fun

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
Well, I decided to start a New game on Kingdom Hearts II. I realized that I never played on Proud mode for it, so I decided to do it this time. I've been playing Kingdom Hearts for years, but sadly the first time I ever did Proud Mode was for Days.

I'm going to play all of them again on new game with Proud Mode, starting with Kingdom Hearts II.

Sorry if this is random, I just felt like posting about playing again. I'm almost done with the Alternate Twilight Town as Roxas in the beginning, I'm about to fight Axel again.

Anyways, let me know anything that you want I guess, any feedback in general is welcome.

Gardevoir101

Be prepared for every boss, I've tried playing proud mode for Kingdom Hearts II and it is very difficult. A few times I just wanted to quit.

State

Awards
when fighting demyx for the second and last time, spam fire while using wisdom form

O

Oberon

Psh, Demyx is only hard on Critical mode.

Have fun beating a mode slightly more difficult than Normal. :]

Jakek9

Some of the bosses are harder than these guys make it be. Watch out for either the first or second time in Beasts castle the heartless can be annoying.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
You don't know what the game is all about until you've done a level 1 playthrough on critical mode. In the words of foxsundance, proud mode is only "manly mode". You gotta go for "gonna get raped up the butt mode" yknow if you have FM. Like I died soo many times on critical, but when I played proud, it was easier than normal, which I died quiet a few times at the Org battles. But anyways, just get a strategy for each boss instead of mashing and you should be fine!

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Be prepared for every boss, I've tried playing proud mode for Kingdom Hearts II and it is very difficult. A few times I just wanted to quit.
that's because you suck ass, no offense but it's really easy.

I recomend you use donalds comet on demyx (never use flare) and if you would decide to skip the lionking you might end up loosing all of your life on Xigbars special attack :) also if you wait with lionking till after demyx and take Xaldin on first he might be damm hard.

if you gonna play through KH1 later you'll notice a major change (awsome!)

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Well, I decided to start a New game on Kingdom Hearts II. I realized that I never played on Proud mode for it, so I decided to do it this time. I've been playing Kingdom Hearts for years, but sadly the first time I ever did Proud Mode was for Days.

I'm going to play all of them again on new game with Proud Mode, starting with Kingdom Hearts II.

Sorry if this is random, I just felt like posting about playing again. I'm almost done with the Alternate Twilight Town as Roxas in the beginning, I'm about to fight Axel again.

Anyways, let me know anything that you want I guess, any feedback in general is welcome.

Just be ready to mash the hell out of triangle and X.

And when you get to Demyx, you'll want to scream at the TV. Because he WILL kick your ass.

Lelio

Xigbar on proud mode...hard...very very hard
be prepared, have lots of recovery itens, pacience and try not to smash your tv when you hear:
"RELOAD!" D:

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
epic dodging skills [2]
if you didn't have it before that battle... you'll get them xD

Most definitely.

I seriously loved his battle though, had to be quick and stuff.

Now, if they made it where you fell to your death if you missed the floor.......

Silfarion

LOL, maybe it's just me but I didn't find organization bosses all that tough. What I found tough was that door boss thingi at the Beast's Castle. It's really annoying, and I died once (but I didn't actually lose, cuz mickey came to save my ass). Anyhow, be prepared for anything. All the enemies, even lower-ranked ones, are very tough. That warrior enemy in Land of the Dragons is nearly boss-rank, it can kick your ass badly. What you should really worry about is hard-ass bosses. It is getting ambushed by bunch of nobodies or heartless. They can be a real pain in the ass. Anyhow, always have cure magic as primary resort, not the last resort. Have at least 1 mega potion, mega ether and elixir. Be prepared for anything, even getting killed by a soldier. If that happens, don't throw your PS2 at your TV. Rinse and try again.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Xigbar on proud mode...hard...very very hard
be prepared, have lots of recovery itens, pacience and try not to smash your tv when you hear:
"RELOAD!" D:

I didn't think Xigbar was that bad. Xaldin and Demxy were a bitch to beat, though. And so was Xemnas, but that's only because you have to fight him about 7008952089038502895832 times anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back