• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Game on Kingdom Hearts II: Proud Mode, just for fun

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
KH2 in Proud Mode was pretty easy. I finished it in like a week a few months ago. But like everyone has been saying, Demyx & Xaldin are going to be the hardest use trinity whenever you can for Demyx & charge up as much as you can whenever Mickey resurrects you, good luck ! :)

bigbadcloud

oh what ever you do stay way from the dancer nobody's because they will rape you if you get to close id say if there was a big verson of thoyus it would be one hell of a boss fight

SM Shep

Kingdom Hearts II is pretty easy overall, including Proud Mode. Everyone has already said this but Xaldin and Demyx are probably the two trickiest boss battles. Xigbar is not to be looked past either. Just keep stocked up and don't rush through the game. Level up and keep potions on you. I thought the Expert difficulty on KH I was more intense (If I had a dollar for everytime i fought Xehanort's Heartless/Darkside combo i would be able to buy Birth By Sleep with that money alone haha ok maybe that's an exaggeration)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back