• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Just saw this on KH13:

--Other than Fantasia's world, there is the appearance of a character wearing a black coat and has gold eyes. Who is this character?
Nomura: In KH Birth By Sleep Final Mix we added a boss, a mysterious man who can manipulate time. That's him. KH3D will talk about what sort of person he is. For instance, where he will go in the future, and the appearance of Vanitas, we will see some appearances of this person of darkness.

I'm certain we've known this for several hours already. Might be many pages back though.

Rob Diablo

I can't believe there was a time that I had little to no expectations for this game, all of these new pictures are amazing and just getting me more pumped for this game to come out!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so did he just go back in time to beat up the BBS kids for fun

Bosses do that somtimes. Why did xemnas come to harass sora in kh1? I think he is like the only boss i would be afraid to fight, considering he the most difficult boss battle in the franchises.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Check out KH13, they actually put this stuff on the front page instead of hiding it in a thread.

oh hey, maybe if you check the main page for KHI, you would know that we do the same =D

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
so did he just go back in time to beat up the BBS kids for fun

He wanted thier lunch money duh.
but what i want to know if he is connected to the dream realm or if hes meddling in the dream realm...
well he manipulates time and if Doctor Who taught me anything its time travelers meddle

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Check out KH13, they actually put this stuff on the front page instead of hiding it in a thread.

you guys are rather ungrateful little buggers, aren't you? yeah screw the staff who stayed up all night getting all the scans and new info for you all.

sasuke 189

Khinsider is still my home and I love the staff, even when they ban me.

More info from oshii: "Also, we will find out how the Organization members became nobodies, and they all have their memories from being nobodies too. You can't advance with only one character so you have to play with both Sora and Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back