• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New BBS Dwarves Gameplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllEndsWith-

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Wow that is one beautiful castle, I love how it looks. The water way is dark and creepy too!

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
is it my imagination or does the background sound at the beginning be from the elusive tgs trailer

Last edited:

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
is it my imagination or does the background sound at the beginning be from the elusive tgs trailer

I wouldn't know personally, but I'd hope so because I really loved the quality of the music. It sounded really decent.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Hm, it's quite a shame that Aqua's current outfit isn't going to be the final version; sex appeal aside, even, it's quite fetching, and I'm somewhat disappointed that it's going.

Anyways, the gameplay, or Aqua's, at least, seems very aerially-oriented; even on the ground, she seems to leap up into the air more.
I'm not sure whether I like it or I don't, but either way, it's still a step up from Sora and Roxas' gameplay.

Plus, the music, as beautiful as it was, didn't seem to be coming from the BBS demo station; if the sound of the demo were that clear and audible, then more of the sound effects should have been audible as well.

Absent axel

impressive. The graphics are much better then the other series.
shame that aqua's back has to be edited :p

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Nice find. Now for that trailer, I'm dying to hear DS speak XD

shinjachan

The music is definitely not from the demo. When the heartless popped up, it should have changed.
But it's realllly gorgeous. Does anyone know whether it is from BBS or if it's already released and/or named?

Radon

mofo
The castle looks great aswell as the woodlands. Now all we need to see is Terras demo. +rep.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Man that was an amazing trailer. This game looks to be amazing itself. And the best part is, since im enthralled with the ds game and its graphics, just imagine actually playing this! This will be the highlight of psp history in 2010

miiworld2

Awards
Like I said, BBS now with Dwarves. Well I'll get the Youtube ver. on soon.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Video Game, TGS 09: Japanese Dwarves Gameplay (Cam) HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Youtube: YouTube - Gametrailers KH BBS Dwarves Woodland Gameplay(Cam)

Enjoy!

Update: Youtube version is now up. Although it still needs to process a bit more, the quality should be decent.

Great find! Gotta give you props for that. I love the Dwarf Woodlands logo animation. And Aqua is so stylish. Though I don't see how her design has become "too sexy" according to Nomura. She still looks hot as before :/

Anyway, love the gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back