• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Age War (Sign ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
:D. Ok then. PEOPLE WE NEED MORE GIRL CHARACTERS! Any one reading the OOC and thinkin of joining better think about making a girl! (I will accept guys but come on, the only girls in the rp are Marsha and Neko, and their supposed to be evil!)

Last edited:

icmasticc

I posted and lol. I didn't even notice the girl's to guys ratio. They'll probably join up eventually, the RP seems like it's just getting started anyway. (Even though I thought I saw people dieing already oO).

The Dream

Awards
Yes people were dieing, but no one has said they wanted they're character to die so I'm gonna yell if someone does dies. Oh and this rp was on the brink of dieing *sniff* BUT WE CAME IN AND SAVED IT!!!! *Heroic stance*

The Dream

Awards
Sorry for double postiing but dis is important announcment!
I'm gonna be on hold form the rp for three days due to personal reasons. But don't worry I'll be back on as soon as I can.

The Dream

Awards
:D HORRAY!!! Hope no one has forgotten this rp ;-;. It was becoming successful!.....until no one posted.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
hahaha yea i mean i was kinda confused at first but now im just going to keep postin

GOOD NEWS!!!

1. I beat BBS
2. I dont have to use my phone anymore!!!
3. I beat BBS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back