• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Age War (Sign ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
Actually I sent Daniel on a hover bike your way Renn. I actually need to check if Q is still posting because I got Rick to talk to kis character. Oh yeah and I posted for Jack ^^

The Dream

Awards
Crap! then I'll have to go see if he want's to carry posting on the rp. Any way I'm gonna go and post.

The Dream

Awards
No need to. I already posted ^^

EDIT: Found out that Q is out of the rp. Oh well.

Last edited:

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Q is out? since when? Dang yall posted so fast i couldnt interefere with what was going on... ok well i guess i ll post tommorow since yall calmed down... Sorry i couldnt post during the action

The Dream

Awards
Q is out? since when? Dang yall posted so fast i couldnt interefere with what was going on... ok well i guess i ll post tommorow since yall calmed down... Sorry i couldnt post during the action

Yeah Q left the rp ages ago. I better rid of his temp, sad that he's gone though. He said that he's been busy with KG so he's been out of action for that reason.

Anyway, post as soon as you can. Personally I think that action went a little over board and turned a little s***ty

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Marsha Soldier Template

Code Name: Mist

Natioality: America

Weapons: None(He believes that all forged weapons are a sign of weakness.)

Skills: Agility, Strength and Sight

Not sure where else to put this, but his martial arts rely on speed mostly. He moves so fast that it appears a single blow becomes several.

Personality: For the most part, Zak seems to be an odd one to be fighting for the sake of Marsha due to his laid-back look on how to live life. He's never one to judge others, except those that try to fight against Marsha, and tries to get along with everyone. This, however, does not alter his look on his training seeing as how he prefers to train over spending time with others during his free time. What little time he doesn't spend training he spends worshiping his Idol Marsha and dreaming of the day that he finally proves himself to her and wins her heart, not for her power, but for her sheer determination at accomplishing her goals.

Appearance: His uniform.

What he looks like.

Bio: Zak was born as much of the world, into a caring family that tried to force his/her ideals onto the child. Because of this fact Zak began sneaking out of his house at every chance he got with the aid of some of the family servants and have fun around the city. It was on one of these little excursions that he came across the games where you could watch people die in the most brutal of fashions and walk away with a large amount of money if you were lucky. The money did not interest him in the least so instead he would just watch the fights and always pray that his favorite fighter would show up. From the start his favorite was Marsha and was inspired to learn to fight just so that he could be like she was.

This continued on until he recieved a message from one of the servants that he parents noticed he was gone so he left to get home before he got into trouble. When he got home he managed to play off that he had fallen asleep on the toilet and recieved no punishment before going to bed. The next morning while eating his breakfast he noticed on the news that Marsha had killed countless people at the fighting area and was to undergo a trial. While his parents hated the young woman for what she did, Zak secretly praised her for finally getting tired of fighting only weaklings and letting it be known to the world. Since that day he started to train to fight with his hands and feet as his weapons until he learned of a prison escape involving Marsha.

Now in his teens Zak decided to shed himself of his family to join Marsha and help with her future plans. He did so by confronting his parents while the staff was off duty for the day to test out his own fighting skills. The killing was easy compared to the question of who to pin the blame on and it was then that he felt he was ready to leave. He quickly left the mangled remains with evidence leading to the man that helped him get out all those years ago and packed his bag with only money, food and clothing. From that point on he dedicated his life to finding Marsha and winning her heart for himself.

He finally found her after she had gained a large amount of power and a type of army of her own. Acting only on instinct he quickly joined them and look at any tests only as an obstacle to keep him away from his love. After he had joined the group he started to take any mission that he could to rise through the ranks while learning that there is one man he feels is his rival. That man was the second-in-command and it became his goal to overpower the man to prove himself to Marsha. With that goal in mind he doubled his efforts and quickly began rising through the ranks until the year of 2999. Now he fights only for Marsha, as if it was anything different, and has heard rumors that he is to be promoted to being a General soon. This did not matter to him as long as he still got to kill those that got in his way.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Hoverbike... That's what Wolfe is! He's an automated balck Hoverbike with built in AI technology...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back