• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 3D info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I found it. Look above your post.

BTW, I didn't go onto google, so they use of "also" is redundant.

lol...it's Ok...I'm just trying to show some form of proof that I wasn't lazy and just relying on you guys to do all the work for me xP

EDIT: I completely forgot about those scenes! WOW! I miss that scene and wish there were more like it lol The inside looks awesome!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So, was that the cutscene you wanted? Cause there's another one after Hollow Bastion...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Nope, that's all the gummi ship is. I believe, in my headcanon of course, that below that is an entity sort of like the TARDIS where it is massive but doesn't look it.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Nope, that's all the gummi ship is. I believe, in my headcanon of course, that below that is an entity sort of like the TARDIS where it is massive but doesn't look it.

I also thought that...which is why now I also want to see that too, but I don't see that happening in the near future.

Arimith

Generally the earlier trailers aren't too spoilerish. It is the last one you want to avoid. Or any trailer in the 5-7 minute range.

But if we're going to be seeing the TGS demo, I imagine it has to be somewhat grandiose given the scope of the event.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But if we're going to be seeing the TGS demo, I imagine it has to be somewhat grandiose given the scope of the event.

Oh, well the demo will probably be whelming and we'll all need to shield our eyes from the spoilers.

I was thinking JF would probably have a more important trailer, just because if 3D is possibly coming out early next year, JF would be the last Japanese convention it would get press at.

noheartx

I don't mind trailer spoilers. They're usually not like extremely bad. Except for BBS when they started to reveal Vanitas face...i totally guessed that right.

I mean, SE wouldn't put them in the trailer if they were super important, so i don't think you have much to worry about.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I hope someone at least comes back from the demo or trailer and types up what they saw.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
what i dont get is why is it being leaked. THEYRE bonkING SHOWING IT AT A VIDEO GAME EVENT. Its meant to be seen.

Seen by those that paid to get into the event. People pay to go to these conventions to see these games before anybody else.

We don't pay or go, so why should we get to see these trailers and demos the same time they do?

The price we pay to see these trailers and game demos is time.

ICECOOL113

You know what I think it's about time SE realize that anything they put out into view, regardless of public or private, it going to be online anyway.

If no one is going to take pictures or videos then we all know someone from that 80 will at least blog/interview/spread the news around. Nomura can't stop the internet cause it's faster than the speed of light!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They do realize it. Why do you think they post the trailers up the same day it is shown or the day after nowadays? They know things like this are something people want to see. Nomura knows the fans want to see it and wants them to. Everybody knows that somebody out of those 80 will post an impression online.

The point is audience control and hype. They want a limited number to see before anybody and make sure they can't leak the actual trailer, but get them to hype the hell out of it on their blogs.

That will make the official trailer they release more viewed as well as the copies sites like IGN, Machinima, Gamespot, etc. receive for their sites.

At least that is the idea, if I assume correctly. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back