• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: A Breath of Hatred [Sign-Ups+OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Yay, I finally get to do things now. XD
Can't wait to get the posting ball rolling again o.-

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
thechaserblade: please stop going out of your way to make it seem like you know what you shouldn't. Your a genin, stay in a genin's place. last thing you want is to be kicked for 'making things up that never happened'. Honestly, if Kei[Ubi] has ever made mention of any of that in his post or past, then it would be valid. He could post right now and break that logic you put into play and then you'd just look redundant and shameful.

Hyuuga clan couldn't massacre your clan, the time constraints are to far apart. How about considering when the Hyuuga Clan died, and when your clan got exterminated? And if you were old enough to see it, which is impossible because you make it seem like you were at least 6-8 and the hyuuga clan was already slaughtered.

IE; Reina was an infant when her clan got slaughtered, so Roy had to be one since he's a year older.

I'm going to formally warn you. If Ubi isn't going to, I will.
Screwing with the nature of history that you don't know, that your creating out of convenience is making Roiaru appear to know everything when he clearly doesn't. Stop, Godmodding, or your going to be dropped from the roleplay.

I basically said said:
"you entertain, its funny like Kevin Dane, so stay in your fricken lane like Clark Kent, ya get it man'g?" - Demoz

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
thechaserblade: please stop going out of your way to make it seem like you know what you shouldn't. Your a genin, stay in a genin's place. last thing you want is to be kicked for 'making things up that never happened'. Honestly, if Kei[Ubi] has ever made mention of any of that in his post or past, then it would be valid. He could post right now and break that logic you put into play and then you'd just look redundant and shameful.

Hyuuga clan couldn't massacre your clan, the time constraints are to far apart. How about considering when the Hyuuga Clan died, and when your clan got exterminated? And if you were old enough to see it, which is impossible because you make it seem like you were at least 6-8 and the hyuuga clan was already slaughtered.

IE; Reina was an infant when her clan got slaughtered, so Roy had to be one since he's a year older.

I'm going to formally warn you. If Ubi isn't going to, I will.
Screwing with the nature of history that you don't know, that your creating out of convenience is making Roiaru appear to know everything when he clearly doesn't. Stop, Godmodding, or your going to be dropped from the roleplay.

And now you know and knowing is half the battle. YO JOE!

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
i edited it and now i have something to say kei said that Roy had been snooping around finding out about all kinds of stuff he shouldn't of and saying that Roy knew of Kei's appointment as head of anbu and i will finish with saying i like cheese

oh and ubi :O i was shocked to find out that your not a god

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
:/ Yeah, you can stop making shit up any time now...

Pfft xD

"Take this kei my first original move it based off my spiraling wind ball technique and that technique that hyuuga used on me storm style shotgun fist"

I ain't even mad though XDDDD laughing my ass off and trying not to wake my mother up. Aren't original moves moves that generally aren't from anything else? Oh well, still funny as shit xD

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
cos Bo(ubi) and Roy were old friends (did Reina take that into account just wondering) and if Roy wants to reform (kei's making him or kei takes away his clan rights,his title,his ninja rank and seals his chakra pathways) so Roy will have to start to doing a lot of helping out and fixing things.

Cus he'd feel responsible for Bo and Reina breaking up and to make it up to both of them and a little to Makato he'd have to apologize and take full consequence of Reina's rage and he'll props get the shit beaten out of him.

though shane seems to be a little understanding i doubt Makoto will don't know how i'm going to fix that one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back