• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto: A Breath of Hatred [Sign-Ups+OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You guys really act like Roy is a huge problem when he's not lol. I think there have been like 4 times the entire rp when he was an epic douche and that's not even a serious deal.

Since when is everybody perfect and acts like a lil prissy perfect kid all the time?? Aren't teens supposed to be rambunctious and in actuality have hormones and stuff like that??

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Look goddamnit. If you have emotional or psychological problems, at least admit you do and then you can begin healing because in character that somewhere may/will get acknowledged. Roiaru did, so tcb's developing his character, now thats how you do it.

Also we're pretty much in a freelance period until the make-up exam takes effect.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Definitely will. You guys will like the time skip and make-up exam I've got planned.

Ubi, answer yo damn phone so we can plot this even further :D

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Chaser and Chaosmax have been waiting on you for six days...

Oh?? Really?? So when did you miss that I have to post as sensei for everybody but Ray in the rp and that I don't feel a need to continually edit my posts to add things.

If other people posted, I'd respond more. Thanks for stating the complete obvious Marques.

You don't post either. Left me hanging with Soji AND Akairo. So that's enough said there

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Yeah you do, but they were still waiting and that changes nothing. How can I forget when you remind me all the time?

Me not posting holds nothing up, Daiki was talking to Akairo to begin with and you put Okiku in a trance. The hell you want from me?

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah you do, but they were still waiting and that changes nothing. How can I forget when you remind me all the time?

Me not posting holds nothing up, Daiki was talking to Akairo to begin with and you put Okiku in a trance. The hell you want from me?

I do?? I don't recall reminding you often enough. Also Okiku isn't in a trance she is just feeling a lot of pleasure.

What do I want from you?? That's simple; posts. You are FOREVER saying you don't know what to post or are out of inspiration but you sure like chain posting in other rps eh?? We have to be those to inspire OURSELVES. Simple once again.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Well guys, we could just mosey things along after I've confirmed Sunny, Atlas, and Tav as a set squad.

Raymen should also be back in Konoha within two weeks, the skip will at max be about the same. I will say, for the sake of having something to do, invest your time in your squads and teams. Limit that clan on clan violence for the sake of actually focusing on teamwork.

Do some missions guys, I don't think any of us really have. (I keep getting abducted lol wtf.)

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
So......since there is a two week time skip what should I post for my character? Meaning Ubi was planning on our team going on a mission the next morning so with the time skip will we not go on a mission?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back