• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine-----Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I don't know lol.. what interested is.. if Namine can access to Terra, will she know the location of Terra's heart?
So wait, the Namine in Re:Coded is Data Namine?

Yes that's right...The real Namine is gone. and after recoded the one you say is gone too.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I really highly dunno that Naminé was/is able to mess with Aqua's or Terra's memories.

Naminé herself said during the restoration process she found memories she couldn't access. These memories can only be Ven's, because when Naminé was restoring Sora's memories Roxas and Xion were both still independent, so the inaccessible memories can't be theirs.

I can also think of two possible reasons why Naminé couldn't access these memories.
1. Possibility: Because Ven's heart is crippled and inactive, to access memories inside a heart it has to be healthy and active, or
2. Possibility: Ventus is cutting himself off from all outer influences, either because he's trying to recuperate or because the injured heart is so afraid of being hurt further that it franticly repels any attempts to somehow get near it.

@Sora4sky:
Naminé is gone as an independent being, yes, but she still lives inside Kairi. ;)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yeah, i didn't go to details but yes what you said sephiroth0812

I know...I just fleshed it out because when I learned one thing about discussing KH it is that many people tend to take statements literally and when then someone comes up with a theory on i.e. how Kairi could get in contact with Naminé, there will pop up the statements like "That's impossible, Naminé is gone" and the like.

Coming across as a lecturing teacher wasn't my intention...lol

Of course fleshing it out may not prevent such incidents altogether, but if we can save one or two arguments...;)

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I know...I just fleshed it out because when I learned one thing about discussing KH it is that many people tend to take statements literally and when then someone comes up with a theory on i.e. how Kairi could get in contact with Naminé, there will pop up the statements like "That's impossible, Naminé is gone" and the like.

Coming across as a lecturing teacher wasn't my intention...lol

Of course fleshing it out may not prevent such incidents altogether, but if we can save one or two arguments...;)

No,no,no you did what you had to do. Don't worry about it. I just responded to say that you're right and i am around here a long time so i know what you're talking about.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
No,no,no you did what you had to do. Don't worry about it. I just responded to say that you're right and i am around here a long time so i know what you're talking about.

Everything alright I guess then...;)
Yup, this issue seems to be one of the first things you learn about when coming here.

Crystal

Silver Member
Naminé herself said during the restoration process she found memories she couldn't access. These memories can only be Ven's, because when Naminé was restoring Sora's memories Roxas and Xion were both still independent, so the inaccessible memories can't be theirs.

Actually, Xion is create from part of Sora's memories, but why is she still act like an independent existence?

I can also think of two possible reasons why Naminé couldn't access these memories.
1. Possibility: Because Ven's heart is crippled and inactive, to access memories inside a heart it has to be healthy and active, or
2. Possibility: Ventus is cutting himself off from all outer influences, either because he's trying to recuperate or because the injured heart is so afraid of being hurt further that it franticly repels any attempts to somehow get near it.

I agree with you. Namine couldn't access an inactive heart.

Stars

リク
So, since Namine couldn't access an inactive heart, means she can never access to Terra and Aqua's.
What if Ventus' heart has recovered, and by using certain ways, his heart goes back to his body, does it "disconnect" the connection between him and Sora?

Crystal

Silver Member
So, since Namine couldn't access an inactive heart, means she can never access to Terra and Aqua's.
What if Ventus' heart has recovered, and by using certain ways, his heart goes back to his body, does it "disconnect" the connection between him and Sora?

I wondering how Sora able to extract Ven's heart too, if one day his heart was fully recovered.
Maybe some memories of Ven will still remain within Sora? So, i think the connection was still there?

Absolute

Is there any indication that Namine had acess Ven's heart?

She could have possibly indirectly affected his heart when he messed around with Roxas's memories after he was in the digital Twilight town to make him think he was just a regular kid.

Crystal

Silver Member
She could have possibly indirectly affected his heart when he messed around with Roxas's memories after he was in the digital Twilight town to make him think he was just a regular kid.

Does Roxas' memories was entirely new?
If Namine could access Ven's , she will knew a lot of things.
I like what Sephiroth0812 said, Ven's heart was inactive, she is unable to access.
OR Ven did put a " NO ACCESS" to his memories xD

Stars

リク
pretty much everysingle character in the game? hence them forgetting him
This makes everyone under the control of Namine, no? Which makes her like a SuperGirl controlling everybody memories and win the game
I wondering how Sora able to extract Ven's heart too, if one day his heart was fully recovered.
Maybe some memories of Ven will still remain within Sora? So, i think the connection was still there?

How does those memories left inside Sora if Ventus heart was fully recover and goes back to his own body? Leaking memories again? xD
I don't know how does Sora gonna extract his heart , maybe it has to do with those data thingy ?

Crystal

Silver Member
How does those memories left inside Sora if Ventus heart was fully recover and goes back to his own body? Leaking memories again? xD
I don't know how does Sora gonna extract his heart , maybe it has to do with those data thingy ?

Maybe leaked memories, or i'm over-thinking again.
Sora gonna use the Heart-Unlocker again? xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Keyblade Masters have the special ability to extract hearts. Just some food for thought.

Stars

リク
Maybe leaked memories, or i'm over-thinking again.
Sora gonna use the Heart-Unlocker again? xD
I not sure if Heart-Unlocker works lol xD
Keyblade Masters have the special ability to extract hearts. Just some food for thought.

Yeah, i know Keyblade Master has such abilities. But by extracting heart from Sora, will it hurt Sora as well?

Absolute

Remember that attack Xemnas was doing to Sora at the end of KHII? Can you spare a heart? Was that an extraction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back