• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine-----Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
Uuuh, nope, I'll split it in steps then.

When a new life is created, a heart for this life is created by Kingdom Hearts, the heart of everything which also collects the hearts of the lives that die, incorporating them into itself and strengthen its power.
Now we have to remember that Kingdom Hearts is residing in the Realm of Darkness. So for the new heart to reach its intended body it must travel through the realm of darkness to reach the realm of light (this procedure is also the reason why every heart has darkness inside it, it gets tainted by its journey to a degree).
Now Sora's heart (or rather, the new heart intended for Sora) was on this exact journey. During its travel however the heart got distracted by the intense light and pain of Ventus's heart. The heart reached out and contacted Ventus, offering to heal his injured heart and allow him to survive. By repairing the injury the connection between Sora's and Ventus's heart was formed, affecting Vanitas's looks in the process because his dark heart (which was once a part of Ven's) was still connected with Ven's.

Kingdom Hearts has nothing to do with the connection between the two, it only created and sent out Sora's heart. Deciding to help Ven was done by the new heart's own choosing.

Oh. Understood :D
But if the heart was coming from KH which resides in RoD, so it might having some influece of darkness.
How about the heart of Princess of Heart? They were having a pure heart.

Decrith

Man, Its my fault this thread exist. xD

Sorry about that, anyway. I only assumed Namine can mess with Aqua's memories because
1.) She met Sora when he was a kid.
2.) Because Ven is inside Sora, so yeah.
3.) Because of Re:Coded

But its just a theory, don't take it too seriously :)

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Now Sora's heart (or rather, the new heart intended for Sora) was on this exact journey. During its travel however the heart got distracted by the intense light and pain of Ventus's heart. The heart reached out and contacted Ventus, offering to heal his injured heart and allow him to survive.

Actually, Sora was already born. Nomura said that he was going to take that route, but backed down due to possible complications regarding the existence of hearts before birth.

-- Considering the conversation between Sora and Ventus in the ending of the Last Episode, is this saying that the "just-born heart" that Ventus connects with in the opening is Sora's?

Nomura: Yes. At first we supposed that it could be Sora before he was born, but because of opinions from overseas that "the heart doesn't exist until after birth", we discarded that portrayal.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Oh. Understood :D
But if the heart was coming from KH which resides in RoD, so it might having some influece of darkness.
How about the heart of Princess of Heart? They were having a pure heart.
Not influence of darkness, just an amount of darkness inside the heart.
Yeah, the princesses of heart are an exception of the thing. So either there exists a shortcut from KH to the RoL or the princesses's hearts just cheated, lol.
But that's a mystery we can't solve yet.

Sorry about that, anyway. I only assumed Namine can mess with Aqua's memories because

No worry, it was actually a worthy discussion.

That Aqua met Sora may have indeed formed a connection between her and Sora, although of course not a close one like Sora has with Riku and Kairi or such a deep one like with Ven.

It seems almost as if Sora's heart is making connections on its own whenever Sora meets a person, lol.

EDIT:
@Eraser Rain:
Maybe, but the initial proposed variant and the plan of Nomura ties in much more better with the overall functionality of the Universe and the claim that "every heart starts and ends in Kingdom Hearts".

When reading that interview statement I somehow get the feeling Nomura only scrapped that idea because he feared the majority of fans would be too stupid/unimaginative to understand it, lol.

Stars

リク

Lol, it's okay, as I said in another thread. I respect your theory but just wanted to know more :D

Crystal

Silver Member
Not influence of darkness, just an amount of darkness inside the heart.
Yeah, the princesses of heart are an exception of the thing. So either there exists a shortcut from KH to the RoL or the princesses's hearts just cheated, lol.
But that's a mystery we can't solve yet.

This explains why Sora having a little darkness inside him :D
If a heart having a strong light, will it get influece by darkness too? I mean will it cause the amount of darkness increase?
maybe Princess of Heart having a strong light?

Crystal

Silver Member
Maybe the KH has "plan" to create those heart of pure lights so as to make peoples accessible to it? lol

You mean KH created a way for people able to access it ?
Example : By gathering the hearts of seven Princesses of heart can open the door to KH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back