• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine-----Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute

I thought the meaning is like Xemnas asking to provide more hearts to Kingdom Hearts lol

Well, if only keyblade masters can do extractions, and Xemnas was doing an extraction perhaps its true that he can still use a keyblade but chose not to

Stars

リク
By saying only Keyblade Master can do extractions, Sora in KH1 extract his heart by using Heart Unlocker too, but by the time he was not a keyblade master?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
By saying only Keyblade Master can do extractions, Sora in KH1 extract his heart by using Heart Unlocker too, but by the time he was not a keyblade master?

What Sora did in KH1 was made possible due to the abilities of the Heart Unlocker, which didn't require a Master to perform the act.

Xammag

"Can you spare a heart" means Xemnas was asking Sora to provide him a Heart?"

That is what I think it meant. And yes, it is suddenly alarming that we are expected to believe he could take Sora's heart after going through all this trouble for a keyblade wielder to gather hearts.

I think that is a nice topic in the debate over whether Xemnas could use a keyblade.

Honestly, I don't know what this thread is about, though, was just checking.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Actually, Xion is create from part of Sora's memories, but why is she still act like an independent existence?
I agree with you. Namine couldn't access an inactive heart.

Because during the time of Days, when Xion actually was independent, she formed own memories who belong to no one but her. These own memories are what define her and give her an independent existence even when she's now living within Sora, it's the same as with Roxas.
Naminé does have her own memories too, and therefore she lives on also with an independent mind and thoughts inside Kairi.
That shows how powerful memories in the KH-Universe really are.

Naminé couldn't access Ven's heart at all during the restoration process because to over 90% it wasn't even there, as it is very highly sure that the injured heart of Ven was with Roxas that time.

What if Ventus' heart has recovered, and by using certain ways, his heart goes back to his body, does it "disconnect" the connection between him and Sora?
If Ven's heart really can recover fully by itself over time then Sora should someday start to experience memories from Ventus and see apparitions of him, as it was the case when he had Kairi's heart, which was active and healthy, with him in KH 1.
Even when Ven's heart is finally healed, either through Sora and co. healing it or through self-healing powers, and put pack into Ven's body the connection between Sora and Ven shouldn't be affected at all, as Ven's heart had the connection/the close bond to Sora ever since the time of Ven's first injury, where Sora's newborn heart healed the first wound caused by Master Xehanort and Vanitas.

The connection indeed was the reason in the first place how Ven's heart even found its way into Sora's.

Crystal

Silver Member
Because during the time of Days, when Xion actually was independent, she formed own memories who belong to no one but her. These own memories are what define her and give her an independent existence even when she's now living within Sora, it's the same as with Roxas.
Naminé does have her own memories too, and therefore she lives on also with an independent mind and thoughts inside Kairi.
That shows how powerful memories in the KH-Universe really are.

Naminé couldn't access Ven's heart at all during the restoration process because to over 90% it wasn't even there, as it is very highly sure that the injured heart of Ven was with Roxas that time.

Xion , Roxas and Namine. Three of them doesn't had a memories since they were born?
I may forget, why is Xion being created? Just getting something from Sora's memories?

Stars

リク
If Ven's heart really can recover fully by itself over time then Sora should someday start to experience memories from Ventus and see apparitions of him, as it was the case when he had Kairi's heart, which was active and healthy, with him in KH 1.
Even when Ven's heart is finally healed, either through Sora and co. healing it or through self-healing powers, and put pack into Ven's body the connection between Sora and Ven shouldn't be affected at all, as Ven's heart had the connection/the close bond to Sora ever since the time of Ven's first injury, where Sora's newborn heart healed the first wound caused by Master Xehanort and Vanitas.

The connection indeed was the reason in the first place how Ven's heart even found its way into Sora's.

Hey, this is true lol. If both of them have no connection in the first place, Ventus wouldn't find a way to get to Sora. I wonder how does this connection formed between Ventus and Sora even before Sora was born. This makes Sora a super kid :D

Crystal

Silver Member
Hey, this is true lol. If both of them have no connection in the first place, Ventus wouldn't find a way to get to Sora. I wonder how does this connection formed between Ventus and Sora even before Sora was born. This makes Sora a super kid :D

The connection between both of them had established even before Sora was born?

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah, in the beginning of BBS where Ventus is hearing Sora voice :D It was before he was born

How an unborn kid can talk something like this xD ?
The scene where MX extract Ven's darkness was happen in years ago?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Didn't we talk already about this?
It is in the prologue of Birth by Sleep, when Ventus is injured the first time because of MX cracking his heart and Vanitas taking much of Ven's energy.
Sora was in the process of being born. His new-born heart had begun its travel from Kingdom Hearts to occupy its intended body, yet that heart got distracted for a short time by Ven's suffering and the bright light of his heart.

The connection between both of them had established even before Sora was born?
See above, it's a bit tricky but if you remember that every new heart is created by Kingdom Hearts and then send into the body of the baby that's about to be born, it's easy to understand.

EDIT:
It wasn't the kid that talked, it was Sora's heart, just coming fresh from Kingdom Hearts itself.
For the other question, see below. ;)

Last edited:

Stars

リク
^ Lol. Seem like I should copy and save your answer, to avoid being forget

It was 4 years ago before the beginning of BBS, consider Sora was 4 years old in BBS xD

Crystal

Silver Member
^ Not Vanitas.

See above, it's a bit tricky but if you remember that every new heart is created by Kingdom Hearts and then send into the body of the baby that's about to be born, it's easy to understand.

KH gives the connection between Sora and Ven?

EDIT:

It wasn't the kid that talked, it was Sora's heart, just coming fresh from Kingdom Hearts itself.
For the other question, see below. ;)

Wait.. Kid Sora =/= Sora's heart?

It was 4 years ago before the beginning of BBS, consider Sora was 4 years old in BBS xD

Ah i see.. I didn't know about the timeline xD

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
In the scene playing on Ven's broken awakening platform we only ever have two voices, the one from Sora's newborn heart and Ventus's own voice.
The sentence about "my heart is broken" was said by Ventus, not Vanitas.

KH gives the connection between Sora and Ven?
Uuuh, nope, I'll split it in steps then.

When a new life is created, a heart for this life is created by Kingdom Hearts, the heart of everything which also collects the hearts of the lives that die, incorporating them into itself and strengthen its power.
Now we have to remember that Kingdom Hearts is residing in the Realm of Darkness. So for the new heart to reach its intended body it must travel through the realm of darkness to reach the realm of light (this procedure is also the reason why every heart has darkness inside it, it gets tainted by its journey to a degree).
Now Sora's heart (or rather, the new heart intended for Sora) was on this exact journey. During its travel however the heart got distracted by the intense light and pain of Ventus's heart. The heart reached out and contacted Ventus, offering to heal his injured heart and allow him to survive. By repairing the injury the connection between Sora's and Ventus's heart was formed, affecting Vanitas's looks in the process because his dark heart (which was once a part of Ven's) was still connected with Ven's.

Kingdom Hearts has nothing to do with the connection between the two, it only created and sent out Sora's heart. Deciding to help Ven was done by the new heart's own choosing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back