• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery Character ..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
It's BBS it's TEN years in the PAST!DUH!

A) Why would Roxas be on Destiny Island
B) Why would he be near Riku
C) Why do you deny that it's Roxas and not Ven?Are you just naturually..Uhg, just nvm!..Dumbass

Last edited:

Riku Fan1415

hmm what if riku had a nobody? He delve so far into tbe darkness in KH he could have become a heartless.

Well, in Chain of Memories, when you play as Riku and you're on Destiny Islands level, Zexion shows Riku the Darkside Heartless, and Riku's like "Th-that's my....Heartless?" So, I don't know if it's Riku's Heartless, because its first appearance was in Dive to the Heart, but it did show up on the Destiny Islands the night Riku opened the door to the Islands' heart.....

Shuri

My bet is on Terra or Aqua. The outline of the hair leads to me to believe it is Terra, but the clothing (especially the arms) gives me the impression it's Aqua. But regarding the size of the person casting the shadow, I have to say Terra again. I don't think Aqua is all that tall.

Also, has anyone speculated that his might be the beach for Twilight Town? Maybe? I mean, we never did get to see that place. I know the beach in the picture resembles the shore Kairi sent the bottled letter off of, and even I think it's too undeniably similar and can't help seeing DI whenever I look at it, but is it at least possible that could be the beach at Twilight Town?

V

V.A.T.13

What makes you so sure that Riku is 5?

Roxas is Sora's Nobody, and the reason he looks the age of Sora is because he was created at the age Sora was when he freed his and Kairi's hearts. So, the shot could very well be during present day.
You didn't see that picture did you? It's of Riku and Sora at 5 yrs old playing each other while Terra watches. :/

And whats this about Riku's heartless being Darkside? Sauce on this! D<

Also, anyone speculate that it's neither of them? Perhaps the DS maybe? ( though, I'm on the side of it being Terra )

Riku Fan1415

It's BBS it's TEN years in the PAST!DUH!

A) Why would Roxas be on Destiny Island
B) Why would he be near Riku
C) Why do you deny that it's Roxas and not Ven?Are you just naturually..Uhg, just nvm!..Dumbass

Ok, ok, so it's ten years in the past. Like I said before, if DiZ can stop time, why can't someone else travel through it?

A) I never said it was Destiny Islands. In Kh2, Selphie asks Kairi to go out to "the islands" with her, Kairi says no. The islands mentioned are Destiny Islands. I recognize the shoreline in the picture, it's the same place where Kairi puts the bottle containing her letter to Sora in the ocean, and the place where she first meets Axel. It's the shoreline of a city or town where Kairi, Selphie, Wakka, and Tidus live and go to school after the events of Kh1.

B) I don't know, but I'm enough of a fanboy (yes, I admit it) to know that it's Riku's shadow, I recognize the hair and the shape.

C) What you mean is why do I deny it's Ven, why do I think it's Roxas. It's Roxas, I know this because when I saw Ven's picture, yes he looks like Roxas, but the faces are different. Their hair is similar, but Ven's face is older, more mature, than Roxas's.

Riku Fan1415

You didn't see that picture did you? It's of Riku and Sora at 5 yrs old playing each other while Terra watches. :/

And whats this about Riku's heartless being Darkside? Sauce on this! D<

Also, anyone speculate that it's neither of them? Perhaps the DS maybe? ( though, I'm on the side of it being Terra )

No, I didn't see the picture, but I obviously know something you don't know. In Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, during Reverse and Rebirth Mode (in which you play as Riku), when you get to the Destiny Islands level, and go through the key door, you see a cutscene:

Riku is standing on the floating island that you fight Darkside on in Kh1. Sora appears. Sora hits Riku with his Keyblade, insults him, bla bla bla, Riku confronts Sora, seeing through the ruse. "Sora" is really Zexion in disguise. Zexion confronts Riku with memories of that night. A Riku clone appears, and turns into Darkside.

Riku: What? Is this.....my Heartless?

Like I said, it appeared the night Riku opened the door to the Island's heart, and it could be his Heartless, because at the end of the game, before Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, and Mickey close the door, you get a glimpse of the inside, and there appears to be more than one Darkside Heartless

Riku Fan1415

Wait a sec! Xehanort visits Destiny Islands before it is destroyed, and he said the island had been connected, so Riku must have opened the door before the night Sora gets the Keyblade! Otherwise, the barriers would still be in place. Riku could have opened the door the day he and Sora went into the cave, thinking there was a monster. It did show him and Sora starting to exit, bu then Riku stops and turns back to look at the door. Maybe he opened it then!

V

V.A.T.13

Ok, ok, so it's ten years in the past. Like I said before, if DiZ can stop time, why can't someone else travel through it?
Dude, that was only in digital twilight town. o_o;
What you mean is why do I deny it's Ven, why do I think it's Roxas. It's Roxas, I know this because when I saw Ven's picture, yes he looks like Roxas, but the faces are different. Their hair is similar, but Ven's face is older, more mature, than Roxas's.
LOL WHAT. Exact same face dude.

As for Riku's heartless, I'll have to look into that a bit more. I admit I couldn't stand CoM. But I'll have to check the RE: CoM verison because they changed some of the dialog...

Riku Fan1415

When I saw a picture of Ven, he looked like he was older, maybe in his 30's, his face looked mature and older than Roxas's. As for Twilight Town, does it matter whether it was digital or not? If you're not satisfied, look at Luxord. How does someone learn to manipulate time? Seriously, it could happen, either way, it's just a theory!
I don't know if it'll say it in Remix for Chain of Memories, but it says it in the game on GBA, plus, look at the details in the first Kh.....

V

V.A.T.13

o__o; 30? 30?! That kid is shorter than me! You know what a 30 yr old looks like? 30 is like Luxord or Xaldin. at MOST Ven looks 16.

As for Twilight Town, does it matter whether it was digital or not?
YES. O_O; Digital twilight Town was a creation of Diz which means he can control anything WITHIN that town. Just like a computer program. He can't do that in real life. o_O;;

If you're not satisfied, look at Luxord. How does someone learn to manipulate time?
He's a nobody with magical powers. Of course he can mess with time.

Charlie K

Back in Business
PS Riku Fan don't Triple Post.

IT"S NOT ROXAS!GOD DAMN IT!Get it straight!

BBS is ten years in the past, Roxas didn't exist back then, gimme some proof and yes I'll belive you otherwise....

Som A) stop sayings it's Roxas, it's not
B) Diz stoped tiem in the digital Twilight Town like VAT said, and yup.

Neaxon_11.

What makes you so sure that Riku is 5?

Roxas is Sora's Nobody, and the reason he looks the age of Sora is because he was created at the age Sora was when he freed his and Kairi's hearts. So, the shot could very well be during present day.

:cursing: noob. it cant be riku because BBS is 10 years in the past from kingdom hearts 1:angry:

Legend

What's this about a picture of Riku and Sora on the beach? I've never seen it =o

V

V.A.T.13

^ Check the home page. I'm too lazy to look for it. Or someone post it.

GothBug

Hmm, wow... this IS a popular topic.

Anyway... here's my two cents. Even after examining all the pics that have been released, it's really hard to be sure. But looking at this particular one... the person looks female. The person also looks a little taller than Ven. But if a male were taller than Ven, the shoulders would be wider. This person has narrow shoulders... like a female. Who knows though... could be a REALLY skinny guy. >.< Also... look at the arms. They're skinny... Terra doesn't have stick arms in the pics I've seen. He also has a piece of armor on his left shoulder... this persons shadow has bare shoulders (assumingly).

So... in my opinion, it can't be Terra.

It could be Aqua... or it could be someone completely new. With Kingdom Hearts you can never be sure about anything.

We shall see...

V

V.A.T.13

HMMM I WONDER WHO IS TALL AND HAS SKINNY ARMS...AND HIPS. THAT DON'T LIE.

GothBug

HMMM I WONDER WHO IS TALL AND HAS SKINNY ARMS...AND HIPS. THAT DON'T LIE.

Uh... *clears throat*, excuse my total brain spike.... o_O lol You're right on that. (strange I had a brain spike on HIM... he's almost ALWAYS my avatar... )

I should keep my mouth shut sometimes... >.< Oi...

Axel doesn't have THAT skinny of arms though...

GothBug

Yea I know, but I can hope can hope can't I? D:

Eh, of course you can hope.

Yes... Axel has skinny arms. But broad shoulders... sooo >.>

I'm still voaching for this person to be Aqua or someone that hasn't been introduced to Kingdom Hearts yet.

It's amazing how much can spawn from one pic... o_O lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back