• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery Character ..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lonekyuubi

People would think its roxas beacasue most of the Ven pics look like there copied and pasted from Roxas

Hikari_dragon

Okay...I still think that it's Roxas but whatever. I understand that Roxas didn't exist in BBS but even if Roxas never had those clothes he may have gotten them somehow. Like When Sora got his new ckothes in KH2.

Awards
he was on destiny islands and so was terra, the other person that your talking about I know isn't riku or sora but I kinda think its Aqua

Twinblades

wow havent been here in a while but here goes

i think its aqua because (not even trying to be pervy..) the shadow has boobs sorta and yeah who else can it be?

R

roxasbhk

I think its probably aqua, since in the birth by sleep trailer it showed she has some concern over ven,
and the hair does look like her's(as well as riku's but he cant be included) those arm bands look like that of a girl's as some other guy said, and she has "female parts" on her chest in the shadow so we can determine its a girl:closedeyes:

lonekyuubi

Also for those who think its Terra just look at the hait its not up spiky so the only one it could be is aqua

Turtlefox

Well, it could be female, but not because of the lady hump. 'Cause I don't think its a lady hump. If you'd lookat the other arm, it also has a weird bump in the clothing, so the lady hump could just be that.. whatever that may be. I don't have anythoughts on who it could be (RIKU'S LONG LOST BROTHER!!!) and I'm sorry if someone said what I said already, I just don't have time to read 6 pages

Soren

Awards
judging by the hair, I'd say riku. but since it can't possibly be him, I'd have to say aqua. (when everyone said she looked like kairi, i thougth she looked like a girl version of riku.)

moos

thats not a boob thats a pointy elbow and well it looks like terra i mean it is the obvious choice that thing on the pier though i havent got a clue possibly master xheneort watching them
also there is another picture (on one of the scans) which shows terra and the background looks like it was from wherever ven is

Charlie K

Back in Business
ZOMG IT"S MICKEY! Lol.

Well, we don't know who or what the Keyblade Master lools like soooo...It's could be them...I still think it'll be Aqua Terra or DS tho.

Riku Fan1415

ZOMG IT"S MICKEY! Lol.

Well, we don't know who or what the Keyblade Master lools like soooo...It's could be them...I still think it'll be Aqua Terra or DS tho.

You make it sound like there's only one Keyblade master.....

Anyway, I think it's Riku, the hair is exactly like his, and as for the arms, they are kinda wide, so it's Riku in either an Organization XIII cloak, or his Heartless outfit. The shoreline shown isn't Destiny Islands, the shoreline where Kairi meets Axel, the one where she sends her letter to Sora out in the ocean. It is definitely Riku, and in KH2, DiZ (A.K.A. Ansem) stopped time in his artificial Twilight Town, so why shouldn't time travel also be possible?

OR...........
Do we even know if Roxas is actually Ven? It could be Roxas shown, which would explain the age of Riku because Roxas was created at that age because of Sora's age upon losing his heart, so Riku would be 15 or so, yes?

Charlie K

Back in Business
Riku is 5! And no i dont,lol.I sound to say that the keyblade master could be the shadow.... Org. Not exist yet, and Riku is still 5...Umm no it's still Ven.

Riku Fan1415

Riku is 5! And no i dont,lol.I sound to say that the keyblade master could be the shadow.... Org. Not exist yet, and Riku is still 5...Umm no it's still Ven.

What makes you so sure that Riku is 5?

Roxas is Sora's Nobody, and the reason he looks the age of Sora is because he was created at the age Sora was when he freed his and Kairi's hearts. So, the shot could very well be during present day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back