• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery Character ..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
so im pretty sure we've all seen this picture with Ven on the beach of maybe .. destiny island ?? ..idk - im not sure where hes at .. it looks like its from there - but thats not the point ..

here's the picture...
Search - Kingdom Hearts Insider

.. as you can see .. there is the shadow of another character on the beach .. my first thought was riku (cause of the hair) but hes only like 5 so that doesnt make much sense ..

and then i thuoght maybe aqua .. but given the stature and posture of the shadow .. it appears to be a male .. at least i think so ... but yeah idk im very interested in findin out who this is .. what do you guys think??

Seikay

I think it looks like Aqua just because the shadow of the clothes she is wearing kind of looks like sleeves you know the sleeves that girls where with dresses that arent connected to the actual dress, and the hair kind of looks like Aquas if you think about it.

Eagl

Well it remind you about Riku but he is most likely not old enough. Aqua could it be. maybe the DS. We dont know.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
It looks like a female to me. I don't think it will be member xiv but aqua maight be a possibility. A big reason I don't think that it is member XIV is because she is supposed to appear in 358/2 days and this is a scan from bbs correct. Unless member XIV is aqua (a popular theory).

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
mmmkay. I tried looking for the thread on this, but couldn't soooo whatevers....

What IFFFF

a second sora (rox)
a second Kairi (nami)
a second Riku (dramatic music)

just saying....

but it can't be the 14th member because the 14th member is definately female (confirmed already) unless that is the shadow of a female (people has said it was Aqua)

ooooooooor
it IS Riku and the direction of the sun has caused his shadow to elongate. XP

after analyzing the picture for a while. At first I thought the shadow was female because it lookl like it had a breast (yes. just one) but then I realized taht it's a sleeve.

THE CHARACTER HAS SLEEVES (which are disconnected from main shirt???)
and then there are boats in the background, which I assume are the ones that Sora and gang use to go to their play island. Since the boats are there, that might me that sora and gang are still on their Main island.
and then it's by the pier meaning that was the same spot Kairi saw Axel and blah blah blah. yeah. done.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well i am not sure how Aquas hair is but i thought it was on the shorter side. If you look at the shadow it sort of looks longer. I thought it was the male with the dark hair that we see in the huge fight when Ven got froze. i dont remember if his name waas stated or not.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
the actual part of the shadow of the mystery character we see is about the same length of the shadow cast by VEN. However, we dont see the whole shadow because of where the hands rest on the shadow I would guess we are seeing from mid upper leg up. this would mean either the people making the shadows did a bad job (not likely) or. THE OTHER CHARACTER IS TALLER THAN VEN!! that might (with more pictures) help to determine who this is. still leads me to believe that it is female though since they mature faster than males (physically anyways)

Rix

:)
Awards
Hmm.. It looks like the mysterious person is wearing an organization cloak! But that's mpossible right? Nobodies didn't exist yet at that time?

Rix

:)
Awards
First I believed it was Terra, but when I looked at the picture now I wasn't really sure about that longer...

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Hrm. Some people have said that they thought it was Terra too but i'm pretty sure it can't be due to the sleeves and Terra doesn't have any sleeves on his whole tight blue shirt thing so if it IS somebody we've met already i'm gonna go with either Aqua or the DS somehow. Though with the DS thing it makes you question, why is the DS on Destiny Islands in the first place. Although. I just thought of something interesting. What if its Terra, Aqua, and Ven's mysterious "Master" we've yet to meet. Methinks ima post a thread about this. ;P

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
(such a popular topic ^^)

I think it's either terra.....or axel's other(XD)...... yeah, beacuse the shadows hair is in the same style and lenght as terra, andyou can seehis baggy pants clearly....

not unless it's aqua, and she has a similar outfit as yuna''s.......(which will only make her twice as annoying to draw ^^

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
oh yeah guys terra from th enew kh is xenhort from kh2

Oh, and when was this confirmed, exactly...? I don't believe that has been said anywhere.

GUYS TERRA IS SO XENHANORT ( sorry for the burst of anger)

Oh, yeah, because there aren't other candidates...

I mean think Terra's brownish eyes

Terra has blue eyes, and they turn yellow in BBS. Xehanort had brown eyes, and XH and Xemnas had orange ones. Your point...?

and Xenhanort's loss of memory............

and how Terra says (on the magazine scans) "

He didn't say that in scans, he said that in a trailer, and I'm not really sure if it was him, or Ven...

please just
erase me" that could be how he lost his memory and became Xenhanort!!!!!

Eh, I fail to see how one has much to do with the other. Clearly that scene happened before the secret ending, and that's when Terra would, SUPPOSEDLY, become Xehanort...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
oh man.............. guys terra is Xenhanort

Just...stop stating that as fact. I'm really sorry, but it's really quite annoying, D=<. I hate that theory so much, and this is really one of the reasons why: seems like it's the only conclusion many can come to, and a lot of them state it as fact.

Did you ever think he might be someone else? Hmmmm?

because both of there eyes are brownish

Allow me to quote myself...

Terra has blue eyes, and they turn yellow in BBS. Xehanort had brown eyes, and XH and Xemnas had orange ones. Your point...?

lost his memory plus in thne game Terra says "please just erase me" that could be how he lost his memory and became Xenhanort

Also refer to my last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back