• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery Character ..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Could you edit your post so the links work? Why didn't you just put the pics in your post? Whatever, in the past
HadesDragon said:
He didn't say that in scans, he said that in a trailer, and I'm not really sure if it was him, or Ven...
You mean THE trailer.
kitty said:
plus in thne game Terra says "please just erase me" that could be how he lost his memory and became Xenhanort
What game, you mean the trailer. How could that make him lose his memory? Or become Xehanort?
And I wonder why he'd want to be "erased". And what that means.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
You mean THE trailer.

Whatever, my point still stands, =P. As to be on-topic...for some reason I really think it's Terra, but eh, that's just me...

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I think it's Terra too, and btw kitty welcome to the forums! And also no double posting, it's a rule

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
ok peoples you know the title of the game "birth by sleep" well ok roxas was in reality birthed by sleep mabey all the people in the trailer are in the land of darkness

Eh, just general screens and info pretty much disprove that...like Olympus Colisseum being confirmed, that's in the realm of light...and Radiant Garden, that's also in the realm of light...

I mean like the creator of the game said "the story could be about how micky got his keyblade from the land of darkness"Micky could be in the land of darkness with terra agua and ven which means they culd possibly all still be in waiting to come to the real world.

But Mickey didn't go to the dark realm until 10 years AFTER BBS. That story of Mickey's time in darkness will be explained in coded...

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Try not to do it too much, people don't lke it and it's a rule.
BUt as to be on-topic, I doubt DS will be a playable character.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
It could be the DS with his helmet off sent by the MX to get into Ven's Head, or soemthing. His facial expression looked like that of confusion, or depression. But then again, if you look down at the figure's hands, it looks like he/she is wearing a cloak.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

who would be wearing a cloak around that time, unless its the 14th member and she has the ability to warp through time, but then that would seem a little unorthodox

Narnoldshmarnold

yea.. i thought that it was an org. member for sure, untill I remembered that xemnas wasn't created yet. I'm still pretty sure that its an organisation cloak though. some can have very close-fitting arms (axel's for example.) now that I mentioned it, it kinda does look like axel.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
well my thoughts are that it is a male ... not riku though

i had a thought that if it is a male though .. it might possibly be terra or the keyblade master that terra aqua and ven are apprentices under?? .. idk .. seems to be the only 2 logical people at this point

if it is a female though ..
1) it cant be the 14th member of the organization cuase the organization didnt even exist then .. and i dont think that the BBS story and 358/2 days are connected in such a direct way
2) its most likely aqua simply becuase we only know of one female that has an important role in the story

either way .. im not sure

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
It's the dude with the helmet.

The outline of the shadow resembles Riku's dark form (or w/e you guys call it), which if Im not mistaken, looks exactly as the helmet dude from the secret ending. Plus, the hair looks just like Riku's. Meaning, the helmet guy LOOKS like Riku, which explains why in the trailer at TGS, the screen doesnt show the guy's face; Nomura wants to "surprise" us.

Eagl

Yeah could be that. Ive been thinking that too. Well if someone could find out the line in japanese we maybe can figure out who it is.

Kyrios

im guessing aqua, because of the arm things, riku doesnt have them. but also it seemed as though, in BBS, that Ven and Aqua care for each other so thats why she would be there.

Legend

It looks like Aqua. The way she is standing, the sleeves, and you can see a feminine outline, if you know what I mean.

Unless riku has boobs, it's not him.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
At first, I thought it was Terra, but not anymore. It could be a mystery character, but I can't tell if it's a boy or a girl just cause of that small budge that could supposedly be the breast of a woman. I would guess Ven's mom or sister or Sora/Riku's mom. I dunno, my guess is probably wrong. But than again that could be part of a shirt, cause the arms look a little muscular...

Neaxon_11.

well when i looked at it i thought rught away that it was the DS without his helmet on and looking at the expression on vens face it looks like he cant decide on something... my theory is that ven is talking with the DS about joining the dark when ven is twilight (in the middle) and cannot choose to be good or evil

(just a theory)

Sexy Angel
You can see boobs in the picture of the shadow, which hints a woman... unless men have boobs now.

Xehanort: 17

Ven on the beach of maybe .. destiny island
Destiny Island...

the shadow of another character on the beach ..

i think it's Terra. why? because wheneveR you c Terra he's either Fighting chaseRs or he's holdin Ven close to him. i don't know... what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back