• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery Character ..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

^ it IS the same area. And I'm pretty sure it's Terra too.
But being on these forums make me doubt the obvious alot. D:

[√]Genuflect
^ it IS the same area. And I'm pretty sure it's Terra too.
But being on these forums make me doubt the obvious alot. D
Make her doubt MOWR!!
(i think i'm gonna post a theory about this one).

Fuyu

omg you guys are so fukin stupd cant u see that it is riku
Theres a screenshot of the same scene wheres Riku is like four years old and is having a sword fight with Sora. How could he be so tall, as a four year old?

Think before calling people stupid. Its Terra, not any mystery character.

V

V.A.T.13

^ I wasn't surprised. In fact, When he did get hit by the rock my first thought was "....This is f*cking retarded, and stupid..." and then my cousin agree'd and we both blamed Disney as always.

Sasuto23

Awards
im fairly certain that the fathers of Sora and Riku are in on the heartless stuff. i mean, look at it this way, at the end of KH2, Mickey sent a letter in a bottle to the three heroes, rite? well, their parents could have sent a letter to them in a bottle, but then they would be meddling in their destinies. or they tried looking and didn't find them. idk.

Fuyu

How can you say that? I'm not trying to be all knowing and stubborn I would just like to know why. I think it's Aqua and have reasoning to back it up.
Every blog of the persons who have seen the trailer, said nothing of the "mysterious" shadow, but htey said about Terra and Ven being on a island.
And those who said the shadow looks femine, seem to not know that a shadow is not a copy of the person, it changes according which direction the light comes.
Also theres the screen shot where Terra is watching in the direction of Ven on Destiny Islands.

Why do you think is Aqua?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back