• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mysterious Figure, who could it be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey

Master Xehanort's Nobody?

(courtesy of Grass)

Otherwise, my bets are on some sort of manifestation of memories or something. Maybe time-travel is possible in the KH universe through some method relating to memories?

Radar

Bronze Member
There's like so many threads on this allready.

And I dont even know who that guy is too many posisbilities

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Well, a few random facts I feel like throwing out. Not that I believe most of it, but hey, better than nothing.
He uses the same body model as Saix.
The stats on the keyblade you get from him added together = 13. Also named "No Name" as the Keyblade is called.
Let's backtrack to No I possibly(Xion. Not related obviously but I hold my ground)?
Also the stopwatch on the keychain seems to be pointing to the time 8:05. 8+5 = 13.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
His idnenity is not important i bet when we see him agin his name will be mysterious figure but my guess is that he is the one who will be assiting mx in his return like yen sid predicted

aweomeness96

there are already so many threads on this! we will not know until a game (probably 3D) tells us who he is. so i think we should just drop the whole "Who is MF" thing. we are obviously not gonna find out anytime soon. i think of it kinda like the LS thing. just wait people!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
you havent been here long have you this is khinsider we dont drop anything

latchkeykid

probably scrooge's buisness parnter in the very chic black coat industry or the original nobody who showed xemnas the ropes.

State

Awards
Well, a few random facts I feel like throwing out. Not that I believe most of it, but hey, better than nothing.
The stats on the keyblade you get from him added together = 13. Also named "No Name" as the Keyblade is called.
Let's backtrack to No I possibly(Xion. Not related obviously but I hold my ground)?
Also the stopwatch on the keychain seems to be pointing to the time 8:05. 8+5 = 13.

There's also how the No Name keyblade makes sounds like the Ethereal Blades when you hit something.

Rexy

Bronze Member
Do i have to write this... ok here are what i have read about MF
-Xehanort Apprentice
-Xehanort mirror bla bla
-etc
My thoughts:
As Xehanort himself stat, Terra is only one of the many roads it could take, and i strongly think that MF is one of the other roads beeing Braig and Maleficent others on my point of view

Multifridgeman

In his starting position at the beginning of the battle, his blades point to the clock positions 1 and 3.
During his main combo, he strikes you 13 times.
He creates 13 (at last count) spear-orbs.

His attacks are strikingly familiar to those of Terra, Ven, Aqua and some of the Organization's members.

Pratiko

Awards
In his starting position at the beginning of the battle, his blades point to the clock positions 1 and 3.
During his main combo, he strikes you 13 times.
He creates 13 (at last count) spear-orbs.

His attacks are strikingly familiar to those of Terra, Ven, Aqua and some of the Organization's members.
Xemnas could replicate the attacks of the Organization members.
Figures.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
just a thought. it could be ansem the wise

Err...lol, that would be funny...I always had the impression that AtW is some old scholar who may have a brilliant mind and may be able to work some magic...but being actually so powerful and going crazy as the MF does...wow, then Ansem really is a good actor.

Besides...if Ansem has the power like MF, why use Sora and Roxas to get Revenge on the Org XIII...why not trashing them by himself...lol

Stars

リク
I also think that MF is kind of related to Xehanort.
Though , his attacks similiar to Ven , Terra and Aqua.

Maybe MF and Master Eraqus are training at LoD under their master. So, similar Keyblade attacks and knowledges are pass on to VAT?
Thus, MF's attacks are similar? xD

Taiyou94

I think MF is master xehanorts nobody (created after he took his heart out of terras and put it in his body) at first I didn't have much proof other than his small similarities to xemnas, but in nomuras latest interview, he spoke of a new xehanort (re:coded secret ending)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back