• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My theory on Xion's keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XionXIVRikuXV

ok, look. i have ABSOLUTELY no idea if there is another post exactly like this, and i have no time to look right now. so here's my random theory on Xion's keyblade

So, what if the KK, which she is shown weilding, is not actually her keyblade, but actually a disguise of her real keyblade? anyone ever thought of that? its possible, although as far as i know its never happened. no, wait. it has. with Roxas. so, see? there. its possible. anyway, back to the fact of a disguised keyblade for Xion. if it is disguised, that may explain why it doesnt dissapear after she is defeated in battle with Riku. although thats not neccesarily a proven fact.... it would also explain how she can use it while it's technicaly Sora's/Roxas' keylbade.

how does that sound? beliveable????

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
ok, look. i have ABSOLUTELY no idea if there is another post exactly like this, and i have no time to look right now. so here's my random theory on Xion's keyblade

Ok....

So, what if the KK, which she is shown weilding, is not actually her keyblade, but actually a disguise of her real keyblade? anyone ever thought of that? its possible

And my i ask how would it be a disguise.

, although as far as i know its never happened. no, wait. it has. with Roxas. so, see?

Roxas can wield the kingdom key because he is soras nobody.

there. its possible. anyway, back to the fact of a disguised keyblade for Xion. if it is disguised, that may explain why it doesnt dissapear after she is defeated in battle with Riku.

During roxas and rikus fight the obilivion keyblade didnt disappear when riku threw it on the ground beside roxas.

although thats not neccesarily a proven fact.... it would also explain how she can use it while it's technicaly Sora's/Roxas' keylbade.

I believe its roxas but....

hard to believe....:x

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I think I get what you are saying and no it is not possible, there is only one KK Keychain in K's universe. So there is no way that her keyblade could have it as well as Roxas/Sora's.

A

Audo

I think I get what you are saying and no it is not possible, there is only one KK Keychain in K's universe. So there is no way that her keyblade could have it as well as Roxas/Sora's.
Uh.... We already know that both of them have it.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Well yes, I know that. but what he was asking was if Xion's keyblade could be a differnt keyblade being disguised (using another keychain) which it cant since there is no way for Xion to get a hold of another KK Keychain. She has the KK, thats why it is not possible for it to be anything other than.

15th member

What's the use of diguising the keyblade?

I really think there can be 2 KK keychains, Xion can be a nobody of Sora AGAIN and that's why she has another KK. The KK keychain is somewhat symbol of DD or the memories of Sora to his friends.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

So, what if the KK, which she is shown weilding, is not actually her keyblade, but actually a disguise of her real keyblade? anyone ever thought of that? its possible, although as far as i know its never happened. no, wait. it has. with Roxas. so, see? there. its possible. anyway, back to the fact of a disguised keyblade for Xion. if it is disguised, that may explain why it doesnt dissapear after she is defeated in battle with Riku. although thats not neccesarily a proven fact.... it would also explain how she can use it while it's technicaly Sora's/Roxas' keylbade.

While others might ask when it was disguised or what's the point, I'll ask what the hell you even mean by that.
Will it be like saying that the Ultima Weapon disguises the KK? If that's the case, the point's all but redundant since the KK would be the Outer Key Nomura spoke of, while the Inner Key holds true to being a Keyblade in general - for now. Riku did call it a fake, but if that's the case, odds are he's talking about the Inner Key to boot, not only the Outer appearance. As Audo said before, both Roxas and Sora had the KK at the same time; all it would mean is that Xion is somehow related to Sora and Roxas, probably via Chains of Memories. That's how Roxas got the Oathkeeper and the Oblivion eventually - Memories of Sora. Note also how in KH2 he only got them once supposedly all his Memories - be them his own, Sora's, or both - returned. Only then was he able to Duel Wield and kick Axel's rear.

As for Riku holding it, Sora's Keyblade was knocked away at least once that I can remember, without it disappearing. Riku gave Kairi the Gayblade and it didn't disappear despite Kairi waving it around. Defeat doesn't mean the Keyblade disappears, nor does having it knocked away. It's there as long as the Wielder wants it to be and is capable of willing it to stay there (unlike Sora who seems to be walking around with it at the start of KH1 for instance - and hey, he was knocked unconscious then but the KK still stayed put.)

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
what about Mickeys KK so wouldn't Mickeys count as the second KK Keychain?

Muse

you look atrocious
I don't think Mickey himself actually had the KK. Did he? Bleh, I'm confused. I know he had the Inverse Kingdom Key though and that's a bit different than the normal Kingdom Key.

Auron

Missing an eye
Yes, but the KK might not be the default for everyone. After all, TAV's Keyblades are not the KK, and they don't even have a Keychain.

And the Sweet Memories Keychain is not an upgrade, it's just changing the appearance

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
While I'm not saying they're false, we don't really know if TAV's Keyblades are "true" Keyblades, or full Keyblades.
And for argument's sake, we don't really know if they ARE Keyblades. TAV are apprentices; their weapons have the same place to seemingly slap a Keychain on as did the SE - which is not a Keyblade.
Will it be "upgraded" to a proper Keyblade once a Keychain is applied? Probably. Will it be an upgrade rather than a change in weapon? We'll have to wait and see. For now I don't think that bringing it into this discussion is valid.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Wootles, another theory >.<

So, what if the KK, which she is shown weilding, is not actually her keyblade, but actually a disguise of her real keyblade? anyone ever thought of that?[/quote]

So are you saying Xion disguised it herself? I never thought of that, but it sounds unreasonable.

its possible, although as far as i know its never happened. no, wait. it has. with Roxas. so, see? there. its possible.?[/quote]

When in the game was it disguised?

anyway, back to the fact of a disguised keyblade for Xion. if it is disguised, that may explain why it doesnt dissapear after she is defeated in battle with Riku. although thats not neccesarily a proven fact.... it would also explain how she can use it while it's technicaly Sora's/Roxas' keylbade.

how does that sound? beliveable????[/quote]

I'm lost... first of all why would Xion disguise her keyblade in the first place? And what does making her using it just because its Sora's Keyblade?

99% EbIL

Nobody's who have keyblades do not have real ones. Like themselves the keyblades they use are versions of the real thing. That is why Riku sama called Xeon's keyblade a fake, its a version or copy of Kari's.

Keychains change the keyblades appearance and power. TAV do not have keychains on there keyblades because that is the original form of there keyblades. If you watch closely Mickey's Star Seeker doesnt have a keychain ether.

And btw Suffering Angel, since when are there kick ass key blades not proper?

Kixru18

Xion using the kingdom key instead of some other keychain was used so Nomura doesnt that reveal a new or keychain or something

Cuz to me if she had a different keyblade that would mean hers is customizable which means she a playable character right?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xion using the kingdom key instead of some other keychain was used so Nomura doesnt that reveal a new or keychain or something

Cuz to me if she had a different keyblade that would mean hers is customizable which means she a playable character right?

Sora has only the KK in the official videos, and he's playable and his Keyblade's customizable just fine.
And that's before we get into the whole debate of how much you can even change your Keyblade, seeing how Roxas effectively lacks both the Heart and Memories needed to compose Keychains.

Nobody's who have keyblades do not have real ones. Like themselves the keyblades they use are versions of the real thing. That is why Riku sama called Xeon's keyblade a fake, its a version or copy of Kari's.

........Kairi's Keyblade is a Keyblade Riku materialized via Duel Wielding <:
We don't know why he called Xion's keyblade a fake; I like to think that unlike a real Keyblade, Xion's Keyblade is made entirely by Memories, not only the Keychain. That is to say - the Inner Key as well as the Outer Key.

Keychains change the keyblades appearance and power. TAV do not have keychains on there keyblades because that is the original form of there keyblades. If you watch closely Mickey's Star Seeker doesnt have a keychain ether.

Only it does. And Sora proved wonderfully how the Star Seeker needs a Keychain. There won't just be another Star Seeker without a Keychain.
That is before we even get into the entire discussion of the credibility of TAV's weapons as Keyblades.

And btw Suffering Angel, since when are there kick ass key blades not proper?

Define 'proper'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back