• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My theory on Xion's keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Lol he's asking you to define proper.

She means, I think, the Keyblades that lack Keychains (Terra, Aqua and Ven's being among them(.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ah. See, that's why answering threads before work is bad for you.

Proper =\= Soul Eater, which isn't even a Keyblade.
We don't really have anything saying TAV's Keyblades are really Keyblades and not just a materialization of something similar to that.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Not even Keyblades, but weapons disguising themselves as Keyblades? Perhaps, I like the idea though.

What if TAV's Keyblades might be a kind of in-between stage for a weapon becoming a Keyblade, like Soul Eater > Keychainless > Has Keychain.

Meh, random idea.

XionXIVRikuXV

Well yes, I know that. but what he was asking was if Xion's keyblade could be a differnt keyblade being disguised

ok, first of all: I AM A GIRL!!! but, my point exactly. i didnt mean like it was TOTALY different, just, um, kinda like an illusion to cover up the real keyblade. so, see? THAT is possible.

and second: ok, everyone remembers how Roxas was able to use the KK until he completely "remembered"? then he used Oathkeeper and Oblivion, which are said to be his keyblades that he usualy uses, not the KK. so, its like the KK was a disguise of sort until he remebered that his keyblades are Oathkeeper and Oblivion. get that now??? i hope so.

so, onto the fact about having a new keycahin means customizable which means playable character. not neccesarily so. think. Riku has a new keychain, and as far as i know, he's not a directly playable character (only in CoM, but im not including that is this factoring. im talking about his WtD.) so, thats not neccesarily true.

also, just becasue my theory is highly unlikely, and has not been clearly proven possible, it doent mean its a definite no. so, view this with an open mind, peoples!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm usually open to both sides of an argument or theory, unless I see one of them as downright impossible or wrong.

I always thought Roxas' Kingdom Key was just like the base level Keyblade he started out with, and in remembering it became the Oathkeeper and Oblivion Keyblades, or is that what you already said?

XionXIVRikuXV

I'm usually open to both sides of an argument or theory, unless I see one of them as downright impossible or wrong.

I always thought Roxas' Kingdom Key was just like the base level Keyblade he started out with, and in remembering it became the Oathkeeper and Oblivion Keyblades, or is that what you already said?

two things-

one: ok, thanks for being open

and two: i already said that. but dont feel bad! i do that a lot too! =]

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
ok, first of all: I AM A GIRL!!! but, my point exactly. i didnt mean like it was TOTALY different, just, um, kinda like an illusion to cover up the real keyblade. so, see? THAT is possible.

We've already seen it, again - Ultima Weapon covering the "KK". To be precise though, we've never seen the "real" Keyblade, only the form given to it by the Keychain.
We don't know yet how the Keychainless Keyblades work, so I wouldn't go into that, only leave it with that -
The form you see on the outside from the Keychain is what you get.

and second: ok, everyone remembers how Roxas was able to use the KK until he completely "remembered"?

That was a Digital KK provided to him by DiZ so he would be able to fight on his own and not be snatched away by the Nobodies.

then he used Oathkeeper and Oblivion, which are said to be his keyblades that he usualy uses, not the KK.

When was that said, hun? Beacuse, ya know - Axel seemed really surprised when Roxas pulled them out.

also, just becasue my theory is highly unlikely, and has not been clearly proven possible, it doent mean its a definite no. so, view this with an open mind, peoples!

What theory? You don't explain yourself and you've all but nothing to base it at.

Key of Valor

The Professor
When Axel talks to Roxas in the Sandlot, he
seems to expect Roxas to remember him.
If Axel expected Roxas to remember him,
then he probably expected Roxas to
remember his abilities as well.

Axel knew Roxas was using the Keyblade
in Twilight Town despite his seemingly lack
of memories. I don't see why Axel would
be surprised about two Keyblade unless
Roxas' dual wielding was an uncommon
thing.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
No, because we see Roxas duel-wielding before the fight with Riku. The only reason why he had one during the fight was because he gave one to Riku.

I think Axel was surprised because, up until that point, Roxas had only been seen using the KK data-projection, and not Oblivion and Oathkeeper. It would be surprising if you went from using one keyblade, to suddenly two different ones- especially if you recognize the keyblades.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The thing is, he didn't complain about "Zomg he used his uber special Keyblades against it!"
It's "Zomg he has TWO?!" which makes me think that's the major occorance here. I mean, we've seen quite a bit of Days, too, but no Duel Wielding so far, and you'd think with us knowing about Roxas Duel Wielding already that they'd show us that - unless it was really that important, which it probably is.

Key of Valor

The Professor
The thing is, he didn't complain about "Zomg he used his uber special Keyblades against it!"
It's "Zomg he has TWO?!" which makes me think that's the major occorance here. I mean, we've seen quite a bit of Days, too, but no Duel Wielding so far, and you'd think with us knowing about Roxas Duel Wielding already that they'd show us that - unless it was really that important, which it probably is.

Agreed Completely

XionXIVRikuXV

ya, but just because it hasnt been shown doesnt mean that it doesnt happen. i mean, what if the double keyblading doesnt happen until later in the game? its possible, cuz we arent sure about anythin but what weve seen yet.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
ya, but just because it hasnt been shown doesnt mean that it doesnt happen. i mean, what if the double keyblading doesnt happen until later in the game? its possible, cuz we arent sure about anythin but what weve seen yet.

But that's the point - we already know that at the end of the road, Roxas Duel Wields. It's not like they'll spoil us to hell and back by showing us Roxas kicking Heartless' ass with the Oblivion and the Oathkeeper - so why not show it to us -
Unless it possibly didn't happen until he left the Org, at which point Axel wouldn't have been there to see him Duel Wielding?

XionXIVRikuXV

which is my point. its a possibility. and its not an impossible one either. so, if that is true, than it would explain why Axel looked so suprised ot see him double-keyblading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back