• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Second Attempt at Drawing Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiko

Come break me down
T~F i know the head feels a bit small and the neck looks short but thats what it looks like the first time i drew him and his original drawing looks a bit like that(this is not an excuse, its true!look at the date it has been drawn in)the keyblades weren't right coz i ran out of space and i cant predict where its going. (im saying a critique to myself!lulz)plus he looks like he's a girl with a boys haircut lololol!
Thanks. do any of you know where i can find a anime/manga tutorials thats quite esy to understand? thanks in advance!! ^^

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Hey that is one pretty good, but i do agree with what Kasumi said. The zipper detail isnt the best and stick with anime style lips. Hm im not really sure where you can find a tut, ill ask around for you.

Raiko

Come break me down
Ok this time i could edit it! YES!! ok i will.just give me some time. i'll put it up l8er
Thanks for the help Nelo!
wait if i change its gonna have erase mark 'i'll have to think about getting rid of it
good lord more edit!!!kay T~F doest it realy look like his right shoulder is long?i measured it and its shoulder width is three heads and thats the maximum according to the anatomy rules (rules...pah..i nver use em but i have to lol) ok then i'll try and make it look a bit shorter.

wait it the edit! i deleted the old one so you better look at my very last post.the one after Maitaj

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
The head looks much better yes, lol at the mouth, didnt expect that :D
Very good Rox.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hmm... The mouth is the main thing, and his face is a bit too... thin. Keeping the Oathkeeper tilted... It looks fine to me, the handle could be a little wider. Looks good though

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Lol, 9 hours, I'll be in bed hahahaha, nah, it's all good =D

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
I like the face, i dont see a problem with it now. Good job Rox.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I'm sorry if I may have overreacted slightly with your last piece, but if you're going to ask for critique only to ignore it or shrug it off as the effect of some outside influence, then, well, don't bother posting art.

Anyways, christ he has long arms. Also, his right shoulder is looking decidedly blocky. Shading is questionable where it's present, and I'm not a big fan of how some of your lines will be really sketchy while others will be solid and black. Generally, anatomy is still a heavy issue. I take it you didn't follow through with my suggestion of drawing with a photo as a reference, did you?

Raiko

Come break me down
i cant find any pictures yet.just wait for some time.do you know any website that has some anime/anotomy tutorial?.im already trying to practice the head in different view.i'll get there eventually...i'm only in year 7(or the first year in high school) y'know..so not really qualified to do this type of stuff yet but im a bit ahead of my class(hehe...).i didnt really shrug the critiques off, im doing it one by one.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I'm in high school too. Same year as you, actually, so don't use age as an excuse.

And woah, I never said a manga tutorial. I'm talking about real, actual people here.

Raiko

Come break me down
in my last drawing,the shoulder's width is about 3 heads.(according to them it the maximum.dot know how..)hey not using age as an excuse.if ya want, i could prove it to you... i know , how about human anatomy tut?can you find one?(saying this quite nicely btw,trying to keep a low profile.)i even have to teach myself how to draw.no wonder i always have problems with anatomy(ok i admit it)whenever i let people see my drawing at school they dont give any critiques  they just say: wow that pretty good, yadd yadda stuff. so im not really used to it yet.so be gentle with me.you can give me heavy critiques in 2 years.need to get used to it first.

Vicodin

relative power
Now you're talking bullshit.

You ARE using age or WHATEVER as an excuse.

"I even have to teach myself how to draw."
Okay kids, raise your hands if you're someone who DOESN'T have to teach themselves.

Pretty much EVERYONE teaches themselves. Yeah, classes exist, and whatnot, but still. Human Anatomy is NOT something you can learn straight off a tutorial.
Use. Reference. Pictures.
Go to a park when it's nice out, sketch some people.
Stop. Drawing. Anime.

Stop saying stupid excuses. If you don't take the crit now, you never will.

Raiko

Come break me down
what? i am doing the critique.but i try and do it piece by piece.i started on the head on the weekends and now im doing the anatomy.but some of the homeworks are on the way.i have an ICT homework that has to be done in the computer.( i hate homeworks -_-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back