• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Second Attempt at Drawing Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Wow, i must say that is very very good. Im impressed, great job Rox ^^

A

Ansem

Not bad. :) The leg and feet bother me though, the seem small. o-O

Raiko

Come break me down
Thanks everyone :D !! I know that the anatomy is a bit off Thats probably because my eyes are playing tricks at me that night(yes i did it at night)!!!but i cant edit it now coz....i drawn over it with a PEN! and no i dont do original characters yet...i'll probably do that when i leave school...(i have to wait for 5 YEARS!!!)

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
K.
Now draw something that isn't based off a shitty PS2 game or a generic anime that only dumbasses watch.

Raiko

Come break me down
k????? dont really know...i need to know a character description to be able to draw one that is an original!(shitty PS2 game!? how dare you!!) but do i i need to improve on anything the next time i draw somehting?

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
K.
Now draw something that isn't based off a shitty PS2 game or a generic anime that only dumbasses watch.
:D Lol your one to talk mate, you just recently did a pic of sora did you not.

Keep at it Rox ^.~

Macabre

Gold Member
Good.

His face looks a bit weird and his shoes don't seem proportional,also,the arms seem very skinny.

Good overall.

PKKzelfar

yep, the jaws seem not to fit, the arms too skinny and even the legs, but yep, still good, if you could draw something original, and something better, im sure it'd be good
my rating for this one is 8.9/10

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah... I can't really add anymore to what everyone else has said... Just a recommendation though, try putting some shadows under his body, otherwise sometimes it looks like he isn't on the actual thing... In this case tough, it looks fine

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Uhh. Your anatomy is skewed. Baaaaad. Namely in the legs and the arm.

Also, based on the perspective you give, your clocktower is a horrible shambling mess of random lines and poor design. Especially the slope you see it at. You drew Roxas from a side perspective, but then drew the tower at a three/fourths view, and then managed to provide no shading to suggest that there's an incline to the design. Not cool. Also, what's with drawing the center segment of the tower, but then totally ignoring the fact that you drew the rest of the building from a different perspective?

Also, everything Ken said, lolol.

Omegas Squared

for a second attempt, great! work more on the whole realistic limb sizes thing. oh, and the hairs a little screwy. but for a second time, great!

Raiko

Come break me down
Yeah i know but this is MY second time at drawing anything without acctually copiying someone elses fan art or the original artwork , soo.... you know i dont actually remember wat the TTstation looks like so i find it hard to draw and i did it at night.lets say...9.30 pm until 11.30 pm

edit: ummm the hair is s'posse to be like that... and to Kid A this IS the second time( a bit repetative there)

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Good job! Improve the face and it'd be the best fan made picture I've seen of Roxas in a while. Lol, I always mess up the face also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back