• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[MOVIE] Perfect Blue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I'm quite surprised there hasn't been a thread at all about this movie.

Anywho Perfect Blue is the work of the genius Satoshi Kon, and is in essence a psychological thriller, complete with all those marvellous introspective mindfu**ery moments that made the last two episodes of Evangelion so great. It's not really for children or those who limit themselves to shounen trite, it contains many graphic scenes (including a disturbing television production rape scene, as well as the action of the stalker Me-Mania) that are likely to become etched into your mind.

Truly a superb movie, especially given that it's only 80 minutes long, with its only gripe being the ending (hospital) ending sequence. If you want more plot details then head over to Wiki because i'm pretty lazy...

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
They were showing this in Blockbusters once haha.

I've only seen a bit of it, I might get a round to seeing all of it sometime.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Yea I saw this movie on the Sci-fi channel last year. I must say, that was an interesting movie. The voice overs were great. In somewhat way, I was disturbed when Mima smash the crap out of her stalker. I mean usually I would cheer that she got away but still...:unsure:

Awards
One of the better anime films I've seen. The story was great, but I have to admit I got a little lost around the end. I'll have to watch it again someday.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh man, I barely remember this movie. I watched it a few years back on Encore Action and, although having little to no idea what was going on, I loved it.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Never watched it.
Heard of it though.
But Satoshi Kon's the guy that did Tokyo Godfathers, right? I loved that movie.
I'll see if I can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back