• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mortal Kombat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
That's Mileena

She's the one whose fatality is shown at the end of the video that I posted.

So yeah I wonder who the DLC character will be. I imagine a fan favorite that they don't plan to include in the story.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Oh, that's Reptile. He got a massive change in his design compared to previous games.

961032_061010_015_63505_640screen.jpg

and well dlc in the character select screen most likely means a dl character

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I personally like the Shaolin Monks version of Reptile best. :<

Oh wow, I didn't notice the lack of scar on Sub-Zero before. So that must be the elder brother that later becomes Noob Saibot. Awesome.
s1eyeballs
It's weird, though, that they decided to recycle the outfit from MK vs DC. >.>

Also, I'm willing to bet the DLC character is one you can only get through preorder at Gamestop or something.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I remember that in the interview on GameSpot, it was mentioned by Boon that there would be DLC for characters, fatalities and stages. So yeah it's most likely a character.

E3 2010: Mortal Kombat Creator Ed Boon Interview - G4tv.com

Also decided to post some pictures, I think it's nice how the blood will stay on your character this time around.

4704080103_c256dc1684.jpg

4704048533_34d71b519c.jpg

206lsgy.jpg

022_jpg_595.jpg

4704036069_55d0d69a58.jpg

4704024301_75b1342361.jpg

When I first saw Reptile, he looked weird to me, I wasn't even sure if that was his actual face until I saw that picture.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

All I can say is that I'll anticipate 2011 greatly with this and Dead Space 2

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Oh man. If it weren't for the big "JOHNNY" on his chest, I would say Johnny Cage's design is absolutely perfect. I love all the little homages to mui thai and prize fighters in his look. The idea of him being famous as professional/commercial MMA fighter or something is much more attractive to me than him being a famous movie star.

Also, Kung Lao was going to be my main from the start...but seeing him in action totally solidifies it for me. I don't care who else gets revealed, I'm whoring Kung Lao out like a pimp does his prize bitch.

At the expense of sounding like a fan boy, Ed Boon's such a cool guy.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh man. If it weren't for the big "JOHNNY" on his chest, I would say Johnny Cage's design is absolutely perfect.
I find extra humour in this as a 'Johnny' (or fully, 'rubber johnny') is slang for a condom. Or here in the UK, at least. Don't know about everywhere else.

Gameplay looks insane though. Love it.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
He does but the elder Sub-Zero beat Scorpion twice. The lack of a scar makes me wonder about him in the new MK, is it the elder Sub-Zero or is it the younger one but somehow managing to avoid getting a scar? I honestly hope it's the younger brother so that Noob Saibot exists. I'm not sure about it though, mostly because I'm not clear on the idea of how the younger Sub-Zero got the scar. Still though, the idea of the elder Sub-Zero surviving is quite interesting.

http://twitpic.com/1xg3bh

Oh yeah...

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
^I can tell you didn't even bother reading the previous page >.>

A couple of updates, I'd post the links but I don't feel like tracking them down. So far Raiden and Shang Tsung have been confirmed as playable and I do believe I read somewhere that this Sub-Zero is the original one. I might edit later this post... -.-

Concept art of Shao Kahn:

ShaoKahn_KA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back