• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Evil Please!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How dark should the series get?

• MORE HAPPY! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • About the Same as Kh2

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • About the Same as Kh1

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • About the Same as BBS

Votes: 56 64.4%
  • BLOOD THIRSTY! DEATH DEATH DEATH!

Votes: 20 23.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Not to mention it's hard to imagine a Disney game that's rated M and bloody o_o;

It's to imagine... It's not hard to want it.

luap911's Imagination said:
Inside Disney Castle
Mickey: CIVIL WAR!
Donald: Huh?
Mickey slices Donalds's head off
Goofy: Gawrsh

On top of the Castle stands Sora
Sora: Fire!
Shoots fire at Castle's gas pipes
BOOM!
Sora: Hahahahahaha!

Yes, Yes.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
how blood thirtsty could a mickey mouse game get

Lady-Lee

Awards
how blood thirtsty could a mickey mouse game get

Originally Posted by luap911's Imagination
Inside Disney Castle
Mickey: CIVIL WAR!
Donald: Huh?
Mickey slices Donalds's head off
Goofy: Gawrsh

On top of the Castle stands Sora
Sora: Fire!
Shoots fire at Castle's gas pipes
BOOM!
Sora: Hahahahahaha!
^ sayyy this much lolz
(25 chars)

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
As long as none of the main protagonists (read. Riku or Sora, I don't care about Kairi) won't die I'm okay with anything.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Well, right now, I think the KH series is at the right point of being too dark. I wouldn't really like it to get any more sinister than it already is. It's good enough for me.

Sorakun12

I like the level it's at for BBS. But..

I'd like to have somebody actually, oh i dont know, die? There have been maybe a handful of people that have died, and they will most likely get reincarnated or whatever Nomura has on his mind.

-Malifecent = Brought Back
- Organization XIII = Heartless destroyed first = Return
- Ansem the Wise = Never Died. Appeared like it.
- Oogie Boogie, Ursula, Jafar = Brought Back

See the trend?

MeggieKeyblader

I like the level it's at for BBS. But..

I'd like to have somebody actually, oh i dont know, die? There have been maybe a handful of people that have died, and they will most likely get reincarnated or whatever Nomura has on his mind.

-Malifecent = Brought Back
- Organization XIII = Heartless destroyed first = Return
- Ansem the Wise = Never Died. Appeared like it.
- Oogie Boogie, Ursula, Jafar = Brought Back

See the trend?

Seriously, wtf. This is making me not really like KH as much as I used to because of the inconsistency/plot changes. >_______<

If they bring back the entire Organization, I'm gonna be annoyed. I love them, but I feel like if they bring them back (Nobody or somebody) it's just gonna be overkill, and that KH2 was pretty much a waste. I guess bringing a few people back (Xehanort, possibly Braig) would be alright, though, since they're important characters.

ICECOOL113

I read somewhere saying Noruma had Sora weilding a chainsaw in his first design.

Yeah I think I somewhat speak for the blood fighting people out there when I say that a chainsaw is a way more awesome way to kill someone like this:
Heartless: attacks
Sora: gets chainsaw
whacks it and chops off Heartless head and holds it in his hand

on the other hand in lame "chosen one" terms "a hero who just so happens to only be able to summon a magical chainsaw out of know where"....yeah that sounds SO kid friendly

on a different note all my friends say in BBS like it proves that the older you get the more evil you are and the best villains are really really OLD! (talk about life experience huh?)

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think they need darker Disney worlds. Black Cauldron was pretty dark. :D They just need darker worlds I mean...Disney Town was freakin...it was just...so...happy. facepalm

EDIT: I mean it was the darkest KH game and yet had the happiest little world thrown in there

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I think they need darker Disney worlds. Black Cauldron was pretty dark. :D They just need darker worlds I mean...Disney Town was freakin...it was just...so...happy. facepalm

EDIT: I mean it was the darkest KH game and yet had the happiest little world thrown in there

This is true.

I think they should take all the world designs we have now a creepify them. Like in KH2, the first visit to Beast's Castle and that Heartless makes the ballroom all evil. They should do that to every place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back