• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Monkey's 360 got red ring of death ;______;!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Um, call Microsoft. You should get your console back by the middle of May.

Oh my roffle this is pitifully funny.
I shouldn't laugh though, it sucks to RROD.
Got my 360 used, for free, December 06. Still hasn't RROD's or shown signs. God bless eBay!
wrong time to be asking for freaking gamertag .____. siggghh i wanted to see how seckz everythin looked on an hdtv...

Do the towel trick. It will temporarily fix your 360 for a little while...maybe a few days, but be sure to send it in to Microsoft afterwards. The towel trick is limited.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Don't bother waiting for a coffin, just mail it to MS.

Google "360 RROD towel trick" and try it out. It almost always works, and it keeps your 360 on life support for a little while but eventually fails. It's possible that it damages your components, but that doesn't matter considering your 360's busted and it's time to send it to MS to fix anyway.

Don't bother waiting for a coffin, just mail it to MS.

Google "360 RROD towel trick" and try it out. It almost always works, and it keeps your 360 on life support for a little while but eventually fails. It's possible that it damages your components, but that doesn't matter considering your 360's busted and it's time to send it to MS to fix anyway.

Lol that is oh so dodgey. Lulz' Microsoft.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
the **** you crying for you have all three 7th gen consoles

Yes, I do. I was hoping no one would see that. . .

I WAS in the middle of playing some games. . .but I'm not suffering TOO badly. . .

I still want it fixed, though. . .

Rix

:)
Awards
the same thing has just happened to my xbox:( seems like thsi is a very common thing, heh?

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
:v

On the other hand, you can either go baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawl your eyes out or contact MS and get it fixed.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
I LOL'd. After doing so I'm sure I've doomed my 360 to the red ring soon.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
=| Well that just plain sucks. Also, beware of not getting your feckin drive open. Happened to my cousin. Couldn't get their 360 repaired and had to buy a new one. That was Easter me thinks. Then a few weeks ago, the same happened to my friend. >.> The 360s are rebelling. Soon they will smash us against the table in revenge for us doing it to them. (Or is that just me >.> On 15 occasions. Still works though =) )

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Uhh, I just got a new 360 like a month ago (my old one got RRoD'd), and the disk drive is already broken.

D:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I have yet to send it off, though. . .

So far my drive is fine, would it void the warranty to replace it, though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back