• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Mom wants a Divorce!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
see now I learn something new today, damn I hate that old saying "You learn something new everyday"

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Well I still think it should be the kids decison to choose it wouldn't seem fair.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
The law is fucked, but if the divorce is amicable, and they're all willing to settle on custody, instead of going through a custody battle, then the decision will most likely go to the kid, since he's old enough to make a decision.

Exactly, Which I really hope happens in this situation

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
If i had to choose could i choose someone outside just my mom and dad like my sister.

Firagex

My parents got divorced like 5 years ago. After a while you don't even remember they are separated. Things eventually get better.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
My mom is also worried because he goes to the bar and drinks and then gets behind the wheel she doesnt want him to kill himself or worse someone else, she says sometimes shes worried and cant even sleep.

It's more worse that he kills someone else than himself? Your dad sounds like he has a serious problem he needs to get help, if he refuses the help or refuses the fact that he might need help, he might not be too concerned about his marriage, as sad as that sounds, if that doesn't work you need to have a serious conversation with them, if your parents see your concerned about their marriage they might work things out. If none of those work, my apologizes..

A

Azrael

My mom says she's fed up with my Dad and she wants to divorce him. After they have been married for 24 years, she wants a divorce. She says its because of my dad drinking. He drinks a little and once in a while comes home drunk but i told him today she wanted too, and he looked sad i hope this makes him stop drinking. But i need advice if they do divorce i dont think i can choose between them.

If this is such a problem, why did they even marry in the first place? I mean really.

Shouldn't marriage be something of a lifetime committment or is it so overused and corrupted into that it just means sex and living together until you get tired of one another.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
If this is such a problem, why did they even marry in the first place? I mean really.

Shouldn't marriage be something of a lifetime committment or is it so overused and corrupted into that it just means sex and living together until you get tired of one another.

I'm not getting married! My dad always said, 'why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free' :D

A

Azrael

I'm not getting married! My dad always said, 'why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free' :D

Yet when you want more of the cow's milk, what if she's giving it to some other lucky farmer.

Exactly.

Modern society and many of its sexual norms suck.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Yet when you want more of the cow's milk, what if she's giving it to some other lucky farmer.

Exactly.

Modern society and many of its sexual norms suck.

Actually that was a quote from a machinima.. Yes I'm a geek ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back