• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MISS IT SO MUCH!!!(Toonami)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soxas

I really don't know why but for some reason just remembered Toonami.And now that I remember it,it's killing me how they just cancelled it.Now i'm just sitting in a corner in a feedle position remembering the good ol' days watching Dragon Ball Z and other great shows that used to come on(not kidding about that).If you guys remember Toonami well just tell me what was your favorite shows or even certain segments of Toonami you liked.

R.I.P. Toonami 1997-2008

Awards
All I remember is how the first Tom got wasted in a worse fashion then the Fetts..

Seriously was that even necessary? XD

Soxas

yeah that was messed up how he just gets eatin by whatever the heck that red thing was but the second Tom looked sick.After Toonami went off I just didn't watch CartoonNetwork anymore

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
My Favorite Toonami show was Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball GT for sure. I remember the promos where they would say, "The King of action cartoon shows" or "The greatest action cartoon ever made" and I said, "So true, so very very true."

I used to eat dinner while watching DBZ on toonami as a kid

State

Awards
I loved watching Dragon Ball and Z and Zoids. The "classic" Toonami was better than the modern one.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Toonami? One of the best things of my childhood. That and Cartoon Cartoon made watching Cartoon Network just bonkin' awesome. Its latest stuff was pretty weak compared to the original.

Soxas

I loved the music videos that they would show too.I think the Gorillas made them.But yeah I loved shows like Reboot and G Gundam and even Sailor Moon even though it was a girls show :)

Soxas

I just can stand how now people say Dragon Ball Z was stupid now that it's cancelled when they really wanna admit that it was the complete shiznit and the highlight of their cartoon lives.I mean it's good how nicktoons is coming out with dragonball z kai and everything but let's face it,it aint the same as it was before.

Soxas

Toonami was just a programming block. Get over it, dudes.
Naw it was more than that.Just compare those cartoons to the cartoons that are being shown today on CN.It's horrible what kids have to watch these days.They aren't even cartoons anymore they're reality shows.Destroy Build Destroy?Really?Even some of the old AdultSwim shows were great and dont get me started with Cartoon Cartoon Fridays.CN really f***ed up with removing some of those cartoons

Relix

A traveler
Awards
they needed new material for a new generation though. can't exactly blame 'em. thank the lawd for boomerang I guess.

Soxas

they needed new material for a new generation though. can't exactly blame 'em. thank the lawd for boomerang I guess.
Yeah I guess but ya gotta admit that compared to the old cartoons this new stuff is absolute crap.Can't wait till nickelodian rewind(or how ever the hell yo spell it :p) comes out.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Naw it was more than that.Just compare those cartoons to the cartoons that are being shown today on CN.It's horrible what kids have to watch these days.They aren't even cartoons anymore they're reality shows.Destroy Build Destroy?Really?Even some of the old AdultSwim shows were great and dont get me started with Cartoon Cartoon Fridays.CN really f***ed up with removing some of those cartoons
This is a very important question: How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back