• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mighty No. 9 (or the game that tried)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdog

Awards
Re: Mighty No. 9 (or that game that is never coming out)

Being pushed back because of online reasons... Honestly, this game doesn't even need an online. Is it cool that it does have it? Sure. But, I could've lived without.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

They could have patched it in at a later date rather than holding back the singer player campaign.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards

what a fucking joke

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Just you wait, guys. Just you wait...
yYrpWrR.jpg

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

I hope they don't Duke Nukem this game...

...I kid, I kid. xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Oh this game. I'll be giving my code away when it launches so it's not like I care if it comes out in June or 2018.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

I guess EB Games leaked this first with the Summer 2016 props..

God damn, the announcement is pretty salty:

We understand that as a result of the various delays we have disappointed and let down our fans, but we are happy to finally be able to deliver the game to everyone who brought us this far.

It has been almost three years since the start of our Kickstarter campaign...

Now that the dust has settled...

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com

I'm a little sad I backed this tbh. It was only enough to get the game for 'free' once it came out, but I'd still rather that money went to junk food or something instead.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Re: Mighty No. 9 (June 21st 2016)

Is anyone else not so hyped for this game, even though they finally seem to have an established release date?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Inti Creates Will Show Off The Latest Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Footage In A May 27 Livestream

Inti Creates is working alongside Comcept on Keiji Inafune’s upcoming action-platformer Mighty No. 9, and they’ll show off the latest in a NicoNico Livestream on May 27, 2016.

The event will feature Inti Creates president and vice president who will share the latest on their Nintendo 3DS title Azure Striker Gunvolt 2. Following, they will give us a look at some gameplay footage for Mighty No. 9.

The broadcast will take place on May 27, 2016 at 9:00pm JST, and you’ll be able to check it out here.

Source: Inti Creates Will Show Off The Latest Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Footage In A May 27 Livestream - Siliconera

---

9pm JST is 8am the previous day on Atlantic Standard Time, meaning we'll get more info on this game tomorrow morning. During this time of the year, AST and Eastern Standard Time have the same hour.

---

Edit:

Guess we don't have to wait 'til tomorrow:

Source: Mighty No. 9’s Masterclass Trailer Dashes Onto The Internet - Siliconera

---

Those graphics look disappointing... .-.

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Hearing "Like an anime fan on Prom night" definitely made me cringe. It's a bit of a shocker this will finally be out in less then a month. And is it me, or does this game still look like it needs a ton of polish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back