• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Midgar in kh3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LionHeart14

Calm down...

Hollow Bastion in a sense is the reincarnation of Midgar, to an extent but it does show a lot of similarities in KH2.
Basically, RG is the base of operations for the FF gang. Hopefully that helps Lionheart.

lol i no that. he cant be from both midgar and RG in the KH world though.
Goofy says something along the lines of "D'ya think they went back to their own world?" so that kind of hints that Cloud's not from RG.
Awhile back i made a thread asking if Cloud was from RG or not, and everyone said he was. plus i think Nomura said he was :confused:

thats why I'm confused.

2ndLtHavoc

its another one of those situations where you hope nomura is cool enough to do that, but you doubt he is

A

Azrael

Goofy says something along the lines of "D'ya think they went back to their own world?" so that kind of hints that Cloud's not from RG.
Awhile back i made a thread asking if Cloud was from RG or not, and everyone said he was. plus i think Nomura said he was :confused:

thats why I'm confused.

Goofy probably thought that Sephiroth and Cloud were from Olympus Coliseum because that's WHERE they first met them.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Radiant Garden is already KH's version of a Midgar-like city.

No. I don't think "Midgar" when I see Radiant Garden. If anything, I would say TWTNW reminded me of Midgar, which it does, specifically one of the sectors. :3

thats why I'm confused.

Read this Organization_42's post. ;P

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
That's a terrible example. Snake appeared because he had a game only for Gamecube. It was his only Nintendo game, but... he still had a reason for it
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Look that up, if you want.

Are you fucking stupid?
I mean it's not like the earlier games, didn't appear ona Nintendo platform; but that it a blatant lie. He did, as well as the non canon game Ghost Babel.

So Snake has had 5 games on a Nintendo console.

You, shut the hell up for future conversations.

But he sucked. Okay sure sonic was cheap as hell, but Snake just fuckin sucked. I dont see anybody winning any tournaments with Snake. As I will reiterate Snake was not needed. Just as Midgar will not be needed in KH3.

1. I could kick you ass with him.
2. There WILL BE NO Midgar in KH [PERIOD]/trash theory.
3. Your mother.

Now, oh so omnipotent site staff/moderator/anyone with the ability to lock this abomination of a thread, do it. Because the crap isn't going to end here. It'll only grow, and seeing as how this thread open in unecessary, it'd RREEAALLYY be a nuisance to leave it open.

So, thread locker, if you'd please.

ultima form4321

first off it would fucking awsome if midgar was in kh3
but its not even confirmed that there will be kh3,
and there have never been any ff worlds in kh so why would they start now?
second kh only just introduce ff charecters in kh2
then theres the fact MIDGAR IS A CITY NOT A WORLD!!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
first off it would fucking awsome if midgar was in kh3
but its not even confirmed that there will be kh3,
and there have never been any ff worlds in kh so why would they start now?
second kh only just introduce ff charecters in kh2
then theres the fact MIDGAR IS A CITY NOT A WORLD!!

KH3 is unofficially confirmed. We know there will be one, but Square hasn't said anything about it yet.

Anytime PMF. Anytime. My Brawl # is in one of those threads. Find it PM me if you actually think you stand a chance.

You're lucky I don't have anything that'll let me access this "Wii Network" or otherwise, I'd be currently sodomizing your face with fat penguin skeet.

And don't reply. If people see this open, they'll get the impression that it's okay to talk about it.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
KH3 is unofficially confirmed. We know there will be one, but Square hasn't said anything about it yet.

*resisting the urge to talk more smack* :lol:

Yeah Nomura already said that the three games will tie into an untitled third game.

Sora RE+Mixed

Though it would be awsome, i doubt that we will see Midgar in KHIII. Its done well with Disney worlds and I think that works for them. It would be a huge surprise if they did.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
There's a difference between being stupid and just plain ignorant.
I would say you are stupid, but I'm not immature.
Please try not to jump to conclusions when flaming people.

1. Shut the hell up.
2. Where is Mod?
3. You went to a wiki site to get the link, but didn't bother to check the page. At the bottom of said page, there are links to the other Metal Gear games.
4. Lrn2PMF. I you haven't realized it, I wasn't being an asshole, I was being jokey sarcastic.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
True to my suspicions, this thread has, like all the other "OMG Midgar!!!" threads, ended up in Nowheresville.
I hereby declare this thread closed, due to the fact that it no longer pertains to the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back